[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@OO1230, at least your sis is acknowledging the possibility of ChangMin (even though she's still protesting b/c she's in love with JCW) after explaining to her all the delulu stuff. My sister on the other hand was like this:

I told her that I'm watching Korean dramas again. She was shocked because when she and I were away from the technology of Northern California, we barely went online.

Me: hey! Do you want to watch this KDrama called Healer?! I can rewatch it with you. The plot synopsis is about social economic issues like in Sandglass (she tried watching it before and knows about SJNs writing style)
Sister: Dude! I'm on vacation from dealing with social economic issues (as a Christian missionary that works in a different country). I don't want to think about work Me: XD okay. lol!
-Mind you she's only a year younger than me lol!

Someone from the JCW thread posted the letter below from NewBin-InStyle photoshoot they found on Weibo.
Wookie wrote something on the journal that sounds like food poetry on blood sausage soup.
Let me know what you gals think. I'll be waiting.

11008206_666000723522628_737369877_n.jpg
925576_1548993522030568_1249785417_n.jpg
Credit to studio_newbin
Translations from Tieba:

Today I did a photoshoot.I took a lazy nap and ate lunch very late.Lunch was blood sausage soup, it was very delicious.It's like... how should I say this...it's as if the blood sausage soup soothed my soul..the matching up of blood sausage and sesame powder... that harmony...as if I'm sitting inside the blood sausage soup... (? translation differ here between the 2 translations)ajusshi... cut me some pepperthe meeting of blood sausage and sesame and pepper is destiny, it's DESTINY (he spelled out this english word in korean)the bliss from 11,000 won, 2 bowls 22,000 won....I love you, blood sausage soup
NOTE: About the pink post it, c/o of a fellow ChangMin Soompier (LOL!)
to the left of it is"I love you"
to the right of it is "blood sausage soup"
is there a need to cover up the middle?! what's in the middle??

Edit: calling @fyeahjcw to the ChangMin thread! Tumblr isn't chat friendly so come out here and join our delulu thread ^_^

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@pnaysurfer,Hahaha, maybe you should of chose a different angle to present the drama to your sister.....lol
You:  The plot synopsis is about social economic issues  
Sister:  Dude! I'm on vacation from dealing with social economic issues (as a Christian missionary that works in a different country). I don't want to think about workYou:   XD okay. lol! 

Omgod, her reply is priceless.....lol  Hopefully your sister will find out all the goodies that went along with the social economic issues......!

287 pnaysurfer84 said: Someone from the JCW thread posted the letter below from NewBin-InStyle photoshoot they found on Weibo.
Wookie wrote something on the journal that sounds like food poetry on blood sausage soup.
Let me know what you gals think. I'll be waiting.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!
Translations from Teiba:

Today I did a photoshoot.I took a lazy nap and ate lunch very late.Lunch was blood sausage soup, it was very delicious.It's like... how should I say this...it's as if the blood sausage soup soothed my soul..the matching up of blood sausage and sesame powder... that harmony...as if I'm sitting inside the blood sausage soup... (? translation differ here between the 2 translations)ajusshi... cut me some pepperthe meeting of blood sausage and sesame and pepper is destiny, it's DESTINY (he spelled out this english word in korean)the bliss from 11,000 won, 2 bowls 22,000 won....I love you, blood sausage soup
NOTE: About the pink post it, c/o of a fellow ChangMin Soompier (LOL!)
to the left of it is"I love you"
to the right of it is "blood sausage soup"
is there a need to cover up the middle?! what's in the middle??

@eileen531, I told her that Healer does not have any KDrama cliches incorporated to its plot line but she still refused. I think it was because she had to watch 60 min, 20 episodes again and that's what scared her off lol! Oh! And I told her that ChangMin couple is cute too but she still didn't comply lol!

Guest nicesmile

15.04.05 advertising supervisor Cho's IG update cr.byungheecho(Rough trans: really baby face # Park Min Young # Park Village)

Embedded image permalink

When I saw that picture I remembered

btscap01

btscap02

btscap03

after search >> found pic on Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen
Is it possible to put them together and write on the photo  "  Healer and his wife  "I do not know how to do itWait anyone please put them together

:)>- ;) :x

Guest nicesmile

That was my first post about my love for them there in Healer Thread I decided to move it here so will someday become memory inside my second home healing couple topic

No sleep for almost two days
With the search for them
Decided to convince myself that a happy ending
  My nerves can rest and sleep
Offer you
Handsome groom
imageWith my heart beats offer you
Beautiful bride
Media preview
Deserve happiness inside and outside the drama .. is not it ??
If I know how to work and image format
I worked for many pictures of them together
But unfortunately I do not know
Uh Forgot
All are invited to attend the wedding ceremony
I am waiting there form now
I will try again sleep
And wait for them in my dreams like 
every day

Miss themBut my presence with all UNNIES here relieves of nostalgia inside my heartThank you for your efforts daily
>:D< [-O< :)>- :-*

Guest Eileen531

It's that design thingy on the side......it's different.  His is new era and hers I still can't figure out who makes that one.  Or did someone say it was a limited edition.....but still not the same as his. The Raiders patch on front looks the same.

AnneVarattha said:Hmmmmmmmmmm ...... and since when did you like these Gentle Monster's sunglasses PMY-shii ?

As far as I know, isn't this brand is your Mr.Jinergizer's long-time favourite sunglasses brand ?

Hmmmmmmmmmm like ChaeYoungShin said..... 'suspicious...suspicious' Lol!! :):)

Pic Credit : autumn93

朴敏英所戴的太陽眼鏡資料

品牌 : GENTLE MONSTER 
型號 : ROMAN HOLIDAY GPD1(M) 
售價 : 韓元215,000 (約港幣1,521)

圖片部份來自Naver Blog

Sunglasses info Credit : Hong Kong Minyoung Ensun Fans Club

11053335_813388168708316_157456357571185
sjb9dokd0dm5.gif  tumblr_nljk96hjKk1tuj76io1_500.jpg
Credit: AnsOlga                                                        Credit: Owner

@AnneVarattha   Big thank you for posting the ACCURATE details of JCW's fave sunglasses brand!  :-bd

The brand is "GENTLE MONSTER".  It is not Giant Monster nor Gentle Master for the less informed. LMAO   :)>-

p.s.  Min Youngie wore Gentle Monster sunglasses last year on her trip to H.K.  as well before joining Healer.  It seems OTP already had same tastes in fave sunglasses before coming together..... more evidence that ChangMin is a perfect match.  :x
PMY516.jpg
Credit: Owner

A N N O U N C E M E N T

Apologies, shippers! @melkimx has been sick, so I'll be in charge at the moment on her behalf.

To the 4 winning fandoms, please re-submit the lists with the following information to @ebullient through PM:

1. User Group Name
2. Color Choice
3. Members' Usernames
4. Members' Email Addresses

Our ChangMin Definitely the most beautiful, elegant and best couple!!! Just perfect in everything fit together!Marriage made in heaven! I feel they real destiny each other!Our sweet ChangMin (JCWPMY) We love you very much, believe and wish only the best!Love - is when you have no one to compare, because know that there is simply no better!Our beautiful charming ChangMin we have with anyone else will not even compare, because we all, real ChangMiners know,more real natural chemistry,and magic love just is not so much that of other couples as we have seen and felt between you and even the news clearly written Korean Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young from the first to the last scene of the real undeniable chemistry justHistory ChangMin Healer Couple every day this story just magic, because felt that after the Healer for our JCWPMY it all turned into real life, and to me personally with each new day it feels even stronger everything ChangMin Couple exactly forever for each of us in our hearts will remain a special couple, where every gesture or even a tacit understanding with each other, you can feel the real feelings between them, the real happiness of communicating with each other!
Beautiful Amazing Family ChangMiners-Healerites,all high spirits,and that our thread pure love ChangMin, blooming every day all the new bright happy colors of the rainbow, all the bright colors that we want to be present in life's our Perfect ChangMin and We also look forward to here beautiful new ChangMiners, which will bring a lot of good and interesting for all of us and our sweet love birds ChangMin!Love and deep respect for each of you Creat Chingus! You are the best! The deep pride in the fact that ChangMiners have the most beautiful hearts and great wisdom in everything! I love the warmth of the soul of every ChangMiners-Healerites here >:D< :x :-bdThanks to everyone for each day consisting of only the brightest unforgettable emotions thanks to each of you post <:-P =D>

You - the girl for admiration,After all, your shine like a mirror,And I can not help but notice,What do you reflect in my heart,And if ever in the past you felt lonely,A glare prevented me to find you,Just know that I now alwaysOn the same side of reflection, because you are only one in my heart 1cbgufvoqwc6.png
Beautiful Perfect ChangMinJCWPMYFighting!

• Like 2

Guest Voilla_amore

CHangminerss....CSI in action.......

I do think it's the same Raider's Hat...Am I right ?down to the shades PMYwore in her blouse.......that's why her friend  deleted it asap....ah...Now I try to find JCW selca....with the similar background, and also with the cap.well....it said that : taken at his musical rehearsal.....( hopefully that it's correct )( Bang Chi Gu yaa....let us in our delulu paradise....Okay ? )

Something giddy with they hat, its look alike. #Jichangwook #Parkminyoung @Jichangwook @rachel_mypark

A photo posted by lala maretino (@lala_maretino) on Apr 5, 2015 at 7:22pm PDT

tumblr_nmeq95Jq6z1tuj76io1_500.jpg

if any of you wonder why all those guys been holiday to Bangkok ?Well.......our Wookie travelling with the infamous Bang and also Joo Jii Hoon.Joo Ji Hoon are dating with Gain, his co star in Five Finger ( but changes it ...) and meet again in Gain VM...They been dating ever since.....B-r7-xMW0AAMola.jpg:large

This ....what in SK news....Their Amazing Famous Synergy....2014120501649_0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Whatever happens...They are the most adorable and I really love them to death......hahaha
all  pics cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

Hi all Changminers.....Welcome to DeluluParadise ShipWhat we see infront of our eyes that our adorable JCW turn to be Man...Yup ....a Real Man....let's see the different here...

JCW Before Healer...........
at Presscon
adorable and very boyish@five finger5fingers_jichangwook.jpg

Empress Ki ( he has thos innoncent look in him )ji-chang-wook.jpg?w=600

@Healer ( aaah....those look.......he turn to be Suave and very Chic...)20141204033233_550667_550_875.jpg
turn into very "stylish, mature and charming Man"...;)

at Award 2013Cute.....2013drama_photo131231012715entertain0.jp

award 2014he have some hidden strength here....a confident and sure of himself....still shy, but in different manner20141231-kbs-ec97b0eab8b0eb8c80ec8381-1e

at MBC award 2014, without his woman...so, back to his adorable cute JCW....he he he,,,,,B6NDTETCIAAIncD.jpgpr
JCW :(.....aaah she's not here.....         after presenting this award, I just go back to Healer filming site...)

Empress Ki'First Reading
JCW : ......( I have to make it works)
@Healerhealer1.jpg
Cautious.......JCW : ( sheeesh...she's beautiful and around my age....Kangdonim...Kamsaaa.... )
31.jpg
JCW :(.....aaaah....she cut her hair and...she's soooo cute and adorable.....auwww......           I didn't believe it.......my my....)

Well.....As we all knew, that he really dress up in the healer Presscon...
459920744-south-korean-actors-ji-chang-w

Similar ...huh ?
HealerA.jpg

Early Healer
From Thismaxresdefault.jpg

To this
10948987_689434621169413_1879116859_n.jp
201412141004779185_548ce41dd1b2c.jpg

huu...suspicious.....suspicious.....suspicious,,,,,
hehehhe.....

all pics credit to owner

@Voilla_amore  You make some really good observations on your last post about JCW's becoming more "manly"/"namja" in the presence of PMY (esp. bts/ in real life).  How interesting isn't it that PMY has this kind of affect on Wookie??   :x :x
If I may, I would like to expand on your daebak examples you posted and add these vids to further highlight the difference in Mr. Ji's demeanor with PMY around.
Video #1 Pre-Healer days --- he's boyish, shy and is very Park Bong Soo like here

************************************************************************************************************************************************************Video #2  During filming of Healer --- solo interview without PMY present --- still can see shy and Park Bong Soo demeanor 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************Video #3 During filming of Heaer --- interview with PMY present -- slightly shy but his demeanor is more "namja" and not Park Bong Soo like

************************************************************************************************************************************************************Video #3b After filming of Healer --- DVD commentary with PMY present -- again a more "namja" demeanor, more confident and not Park Bong Soo like

ETA: Guk Joo also commented that night @ 2014 KBS Awards that Wookie had a sexy namja appeal to him in addition to a boyish like charm.   
jw60p.gif jw6n1.gif
20141231-kbs-ec97b0eab8b0eb8c80ec8381-1e

Here is an excerpt that discusses attractive demeanor taken from an article giving dating advice for men: http://www.datingadvicefromaguy.com/tag/demeanor/

What matters more, for a man to be attrac­tive to women, is for his TRAITS to be attractive.

A com­bi­na­tion of the fol­low­ing traits will define more of a man’s level of “attrac­tive­ness” to women than his phys­i­cal traits:

• Vibe (Mannerisms, Presence, Demeanor)
  • Body Language
  • Style (how he grooms and dresses himself)
  • Social Stature
  • Social Interaction
  • Dominance

However, don’t be fooled into think­ing that defi­cien­cies in any of these traits will affect you too much so long as you under­stand, from a woman’s per­spec­tive, at least ini­tially, it is the per­cep­tion of a man dis­play­ing these traits pos­i­tively rather than the reality.

It would appear then that PMY could be the object of JCW's dating affection since he consciously/unconsciously alters his typical traits to become more namja attractive for the sake of winning her romantic affections too. Well, that is what we are beyond delulu hoping for.  ;))

Videos and photos credit:owner

• Like 1

@frannie_8pie @Voilla_amore love your observations. yes indeed uri JCW has tuned himself into seojungho ( the assistant writer also acknowledging that JCW is SJH and PMY is CYS, well well well this ship is going smoothly to paradise 

a namja who was nervous n kept fidgeting...playing with his fingers...looking obviously blushed and embarassed when someone (ehemmm);)) praising his broad gangster shoulder ... caught staring at someone (ehemmm) ;))or rather can't keep his eyes of THAT someone (ehemmm) ;;) .. he wasn't flirtious because he is a master in hiding dating relationship but his body language and especially his eyes just speaks louder than anything especially when that someone is sitting next to him hahahha
aigooooo .. ji sem, we know you have been a 'teacher' to someone but changminers here including the HEALER writer who are shipping the two of you ;;) we dun mind if you showcasing more of your true feeling openly because you only shy to strangers right, that's what you said jcw_shi. 

I was going to comment on their cute moments during the commentary DVD preferabbly with pictures but i can't seem to be able to attached image here. i wonder why 
~X(  ~X( 8-> 

@Everyone Keep being awesome! :x Changmin shippers fighting! 
But can I just quickly suggest that we limit the number of pictures we have in each post (3 pics and then the rest can go under a spoiler tag??) since the pages are becoming image heavy, which makes them a tad difficult to load and also difficult to scroll through...

Also, to make the moderators' jobs (like our dear @akinahana89 's) easier, let's remember that quoting images is not allowed on soompi...
Thanks!!! >:D<