Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I actually prefer them in headpieces and not in veils,

I know right! I’ve seen brides wear their hair slicked back with a very pretty veil covering their heads - the sort of style I’ve seen models carry well. They look fab!

Let me see if I can find a pic…

spacer.png

here!

Am amazed how one can look good in such a severe bun kekeke

I like the middle one too!

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Okay, this caught me by surprise…

Wu Jinyan got married

Oh, it is the FL from The Double...  Nice...

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entertainment/story-of-yanxi-palace-stars-wu-jinyan-and-hong-yao-get-married

the producer of the drama  wrote a beautiful line.... :approves:

bef175cda9f55699acef117115b72780.gif

17 hours ago, partyon said:

I don't why, but I actually like this bride's look quite much. :glasses: Am I the only one who likes it?

I like it...

but I still prefer something like this...:D

e03be82a85adf330dcfeb4354c77ecb2.jpg

0:23...the best interaction on the Wedding Night..😀

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

20 hours ago, partyon said:

Okay, serious question, how often do these tropes really happen IRL?

Back when Soompi had tons of people, there was always someone who would tell a story of how it happened in real life! hahahahha...

20 hours ago, partyon said:

Childhood friends become lovers - NO - you know that there is a gene which prevents you from falling in love with your siblings and people you grow up with from childhood - it's just SUPER creepy that all these kdramas keep pushing something that should be biologically not possible - every time I see this trope, I'm just like

I remember writing this would never happen in real life when one soompi poster shared her family's story and it was pretty funny. So when her daughter was like 5, there was another boy who would always follow her and everyone would be totally shippy and say, "aww, so cute!".

Lady on the other hand hated the kid and found him annoying LOL. She was very glad when the boy's family moved. Cut to years later, this boy and girl ended up in the same university and started dating. Later, got married. Lady was like boy is really nice son-in-law and I have no idea why I found him annoying when he was 5. :lol:

re: @agenth

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Wanna guess who was my first? Pretty easy I guess.

Of course everyone here knows it's Lee Bo Young.... :twerk2:

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

My sister would never marry without telling me about it first. She would obviously ask for my blessing before anything else.

You know that she would totally marry without consulting you first. Nothing will surprise me when it comes to Ms. Koko.

:emmm:

7 hours ago, rocat said:

Europe instead kekeke. Xmas markets!

Aigoo.... You chose Christmas markets instead of a safari in Africa?

GIF by Team Coco

Okay, okay, which ones are you planning to visit? @agenth @Dhakra and me are masters in recommending you the beset ones. Maybe @sweetroad and @joccu too. Most important question: you do drink alcohol, don't you?

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

7 hours ago, rocat said:

I know most would like a gown but this is swagggg! But I think it’s better without the long veil…perhaps a shorter one that just goes over the eyes like what royalty wear to horse races.

Yes, I know. It is cool! :coolshades:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Back when Soompi had tons of people, there was always someone who would tell a story of how it happened in real life! hahahahha...

You know they did, sweetie. But I feel like some of those stories were totally fabricated and some of them even bordered fan fiction.... LOL :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@MayanEcho @rocat Here's the reason RM was rumored to have a family.

• He used to be vocal about the fact that he really wanted to be a dad someday
  • Once he bought baby shoes, because he thought they looked cute
  • On one of his birthdays he tweeted a pic of himself and an unknown little girl
  • Rumors has it he was married / engaged as he was once caught taking off a ring from his left hand ring finger before a live stream started
  • Ms. Koko's oppa once slipped up and said that he wanted to see RM's kids -> RM almost choked
  • Also, no one's sure what he meant by this one when he said this (time stamped)

Not sure what to believe but he did say last year that he's matured and doesn't want kids. So who knows.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

He would make a great dad. He's a great leader, so he has all the qualifications.

- no number -

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, rocat said:

I think I am good with whatever pairing but I need a good story and/or (smoldering 😆) characters I can get behind. I like smart leads! 

smart leads and  it also plus the main lead have chemistry/emotional connection to the characters of the story/plot 👌

7 hours ago, rocat said:

Okay, this caught me by surprise…

Wu Jinyan got married!

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Congrats to the couple! 

@MayanEcho and @rocat this only shows that  celebrities separate their private life.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, partyon said:

On one of his birthdays he tweeted a pic of himself and an unknown little girl

just liked one of his latest b-day photo sitting with baby girl🤔

-----

0a2bb1544cc4edffc1339ca697f8b3e97c1d7351.jpg

Spoiler

ce5f2bd2d057829d3fc7ba038884172a37b7aafc.jpg

----

softvanillascya: “jun_kwmt ”

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

• He used to be vocal about the fact that he really wanted to be a dad someday
  • Once he bought baby shoes, because he thought they looked cute
  • On one of his birthdays he tweeted a pic of himself and an unknown little girl
  • Rumors has it he was married / engaged as he was once caught taking off a ring from his left hand ring finger before a live stream started
  • Ms. Koko's oppa once slipped up and said that he wanted to see RM's kids -> RM almost choked
  • Also, no one's sure what he meant by this one when he said this (time stamped)

I've a feeling that if he's already a family man, they might not be living in SK. They'd be somewhere privacy is immensely valued.

There are sasaengs everywhere but the sasaengs there take the cake because the police are acting not much differently from that of sasaengs.

@WeunXK they sure did!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

38 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

just liked one of his latest b-day photo sitting with baby girl🤔

This one?

fa16332bda53542e48f40d754a2f57f7.jpg

or this one?

rm_1726141700197_1726141710053.jpg

At this point I don't know if he's trolling us on purpose, or if he actually has a family tucked away somewhere. :D

For some reason (don't ask me why), I have a feeling that he has gone through a breakup/divorce of some sorts around last year - maybe 12 months before enlisting. His demeanor changed and he's more serious. Also, he said that "he has matured and that he doesn't want kids anymore".

:idk:

38 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I've a feeling that if he's already a family man, they might not be living in SK. They'd be somewhere privacy is immensely valued.

Hmmm.... Not sure. Sasaengs and very invested fans in SK keep these things under wraps. They won't publicly disclose this information. One thing that I've read and that seems to have street cred, is that he at least was in a serious relationship before and during the pandemic. But like I  said, it's possible that relationship ended around 2022.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@partyon that baby looks like he shares the jawline DNA with him 🙂

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hmmm.... Not sure. Sasaengs and very invested fans in SK keep these things under wraps. They won't publicly disclose this information.

They should be safe and far from that kind of attention though. It only needs one deranged sasaeng that snapped. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

or this one?

At this point I don't know if he's trolling us on purpose, or if he actually has a family tucked away somewhere. :D

@partyon yup the second picture  and it's baby boy?

50 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

partyon that baby looks like he shares the jawline DNA with him 🙂

Agree GIF by BuzzFeed

WangXingyue for Huasheng Media’s Signs of the Times Gala

:ok:

Spoiler

===

ZhaoLusi updates Xiaohongshu

random: no nuance does caffeine affect you in any way

yes

no

synthfagz

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Okay, okay, which ones are you planning to visit? @agenth @Dhakra and me are masters in recommending you the beset ones. Maybe @sweetroad and @joccu too. Most important question: you do drink alcohol, don't you?

Chingus how many Christmas markets have you visited (by city count)?

me:

frankfurt, london, Nuremberg, Budapest, Prague, vienna… actually I’m missing a few but

the most important ones are in vienna

+3

No bias!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Of course everyone here knows it's Lee Bo Young....

What? Nonononono. Okay, technically yes, LBY is hot noona~ of course, but she's different. She isn't 50 and when I watched her for the first time she was in her 30s. She wasn't my first crush and it took actually a while before she claimed her spot as Queen Bee...or Queen Boo(?). I remember my first drama with her was 'I Can Hear Your Voice' and I didn't like it at all. No chemistry, horrible stuff. 2017 with Whisper our journey started.

No it was Do JI Won! Healer Noona! She was 50 when Healer was aired and she was SO beautiful! I loved her from the first second. She is 58 now and I would still marry her on the spot! LBY is happily married anyway, so...since I won't marry any of my Kpop Girls anyway.

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@agenth @Dhakra and me are masters in recommending you the beset ones

I have seen my fair share for sure, general rule, smaller cities and their markets are more cozy and christmas-y, big cities are larger and have more stands, but are much more crowded and expensive. 

4 hours ago, agenth said:

Chingus how many Christmas markets have you visited (by city count)?

Ehhh, chinguu, you know even the tiniest village in Germany has their own christmas market? You really want me to count them all!? I live in the 20ish~ largest city in Germany and we have at least 4. And I live in an area where I am surrounded by large cities. Some of the big cities have like 8 different Christmas markets.
Gosh....I feel like I should put this in a spoiler......sorry if I can't remember every english name of german cities ^^ This will be fun. 

Spoiler

Cologne, Dusseldorf, Bochum, Paderborn, Essen, Remscheid, Solingen, Mainz, Leipzig, Berlin, Frankfurt a. M., Frankfurt Oder, Radevormwald, Wuppertal, Walsrode, Hodenhagen, Aachen, Hannover, Hamburg, Bremen, Mainz, Vienna, Salzburg, Nuremburg, Lübeck, Munich, Dortmund, Winterberg, Bonn, Neuss, Mönchengladbach,  London, Warsaw, Prague, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Odense, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Hagen, Mülheim, Münster, Oberhausen

44 just by cities, not counting difference markets in cities. But honestly, each christmas I visit like the same 3-4. 

I think these are the ones with a little bit of thinking. Living in Northrhine-Westphalia has the perk of having tons of cities within range. 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Lol! I kinda am happy with the decision cos the mpox outbreak emerged after we switched. 

We’re making our way to the ones in Strasbourg, Metz and Colmar this time. We took two half-days to go through the Dresden one two years back. Germany has beautiful Xmas Mkts. 

and I don’t like alcohol 😆 but Dark and Stormy is good, and maybe vin chaud. 

11 hours ago, partyon said:

He would make a great dad. He's a great leader, so he has all the qualifications.

We’d never know. Andy Lau, a very big Hong Kong actor/singer, only revealed his family towards the end of his career. There were so many rumours but the man confirmed it much later. 

6 hours ago, agenth said:

hingus how many Christmas markets have you visited (by city count)?

Hmm..in Europe: London, Paris, Dresden, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Salzburg, Bratislava, Bergen, Bruges and some other smaller ones 

9 hours ago, WeunXK said:

or Huasheng Media’s Signs of the Times Gala

He’s a shade off here but so nice to look at! Kekeke. I don’t quite like his suit, not dapper. 

9 hours ago, WeunXK said:

ZhaoLusi updates Xiaohongshu

Cutie pie! She was under attack with PS rumors again recently. Poor thing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, agenth said:

frankfurt, london, Nuremberg, Budapest, Prague, vienna… actually I’m missing a few but

You haven't been to the Christmas market in Salzburg? Despite living in Austria?

Monsters Inc Fainting GIF by filmeditor

Salzburg's Christmas market is definitely on my bucket list as I've heard it's lovely. :wub:

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I have seen my fair share for sure, general rule, smaller cities and their markets are more cozy and christmas-y, big cities are larger and have more stands, but are much more crowded and expensive. 

This I agree with. But the positive side with the bigger cities is that there are more things to do there when you are not in the mood for Glühwein.

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Living in Northrhine-Westphalia has the perk of having tons of cities within range. 

This is true. I've been to the Christmas markets in Aachen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Mönchengladenbach, Monschau, Lüttich, Maastricht, etc.

Also great area for experiencing the Carnival - especially on the Dutch side.

48 minutes ago, rocat said:

We’re making our way to the ones in Strasbourg, Metz and Colmar this time. We took two half-days to go through the Dresden one two years back. Germany has beautiful Xmas Mkts. 

Ya! Am still missing Strasbourg. We had flight tickets booked, but came down with covid right before and had to stay home.

:crybaby:

Actually, it's good that you reminded me. We need to book flights for a Christmas market.

50 minutes ago, rocat said:

Hmm..in Europe: London, Paris, Dresden, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Salzburg, Bratislava, Bergen, Bruges and some other smaller ones 

I've also been to the Christmas markets in London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Stockholm, Oslo, München, Helsinki, Warsaw, Barcelona, Madrid, Utrecht etc.

Best Glühwein is hands down in Poland. Grzaniec Galicyjski should be sold everywhere! It's not only hot, strong and yummy. It will relieve any cough and cold you have.

:wow1:

And I love the fact that it's served with a slice of orange. :love:

jakie-wino-do-grzanca-2463843.jpg

It's a bit sweeter than Glühwein too.

1 hour ago, rocat said:

and I don’t like alcohol 😆

What are you doing in the Christmas markets then...?

Black Ish Appearance GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

hat are you doing in the Christmas markets then...?

To bask in the festivities of my favourite season…

spacer.png

with hot choc, apple cider, crepes, pretzels, and all the goodies 😍😍😍

you are just there for alcohol huh? Kekeke.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

@partyon  watching the recent club friday series, Dhevaprom: Poncheewan (2024) and BL 4 minutes( it has bible who played vegas in kinnporche. )

oh Xmas markets. weirdly I have not been so many of them. I have been  in Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm, Budapest and Prague. 

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

44 just by cities, not counting difference markets in cities. But honestly, each christmas I visit like the same 3-4

and which one do you think has the best markets?

tbh I was very shocked there was no punch in Germany a few years back.

maybe now they have some.

but a Christmas market isn’t one without punch…. 

@partyon yeah I have been to Salzburg maybe twice in my life and I don’t remember.

its actually closer to Germany than to Vienna. 

The Christmas trees at Viennese markets are a shame though. The decorations never wow me. 

+2

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5