Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Am so heartbroken that you couldn't even recognize Yoongi (aka Suga).

Well, not the first heart I broke. Haha. :bunnywar:

There will be no female idols or actresses for you until you master all BTS members!

Oh come on! That's just plain cruel. Shouldn't you motivate me first. Noooonaaaaaa~ 

@Dhakra name all BTS members left -> right.... Remember what Noona said earlier. No female idols for you until you master this

:sweating:

Uhm how many mistakes I am allowed to do? Shouldn't I get at least the names or do I need to remember them aswell? Sigh, couldn't we do TWICE instead, that would be much easier. Okay, okay. Let's try it.

V -> Suga? (Like why did you choose a picture where he and Jimin(?) look so similiar) -> Jin -> Jungkook -> RM -> Jimin (Could be Suga aswell) -> J-Hope 

I wasted half an hour on this! Like come on, I could have done so many things instead :sad1:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

On 7/8/2024 at 6:41 PM, partyon said:

's only in Kenya, Tanzania, northern Malawi, Uganda, etc. that have tsetse flies - which means that you shouldn't pack in black or blue clothes. 

what?

so no blue and black clothing at all??? 

tanzania I heard is a safe country to travel to even for solo female travellers.

i have only been to Morocco on the African continent but was eying Tanzania or South Africa.

I don’t usually wear brand clothing while travelling anyway….

+2

@LeftCoastOppa I just love how you keep busting all the air myths.

what do you think about choosing seats?

I always pick window except when having to pay 70 euro.

i thought everyone wanted to window seat but bc it shocked when a lot in my acquaintance circle choose aisle. Yuck 

I just was in a flight where the window seat girl started leaving WhatsApp audio recordings 15 min pre flight and 15 min AFTER WE WERE IN THE AIr.

plus she immediately removed her shoes and sat in what we call Schneider Sitz.

and then when the sun set… she never looked outside until she took a freakin selfie but no flight pics.

what a tragedy 

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

:fun:

====

Billboard Japan report about Cha Eunwoo's [Mystery Elevator] Encore in Japan, first day. "I realized that standing on stage alone like this is completely different from standing on stage with the members. When I'm solo, I feel a sense of responsibility, but when I'm with the members, I can rely on them. Being solo allows me to communicate with everyone in this way, and I feel that I'm growing" — #CHAEUNWOO

====

😋

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

V -> Suga? (Like why did you choose a picture where he and Jimin(?) look so similiar) -> Jin -> Jungkook -> RM -> Jimin (Could be Suga aswell) -> J-Hope 

So, it's actually right. Well spent 30 minutes :yay:

A recap of their names and nicknames:

V = Kim Taehyung

Suga = Min Yoongi, Agust D (nickname Little Meow Meow) @Dhakra I always call him Yoongi or Yoongles!

Jin = Kim Seokjin (nickname WWH = World Wide Handsome)

Jungkook = Jeon Jungkook (nickname JK)

RM = Kim Namjoon

Jimin = Park Jimin

J-Hope = Jung Hoseok (nickname Hobi)

Dongsaeng, but as always, practice makes perfect so am giving you 2 more pics. Name all members!

Pic 1: left->right?

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Pic 2: left->right?

bts-16657348034x3.jpg?impolicy=website&w

8 hours ago, agenth said:

so no blue and black clothing at all??? 

tanzania I heard is a safe country to travel to even for solo female travellers.

i have only been to Morocco on the African continent but was eying Tanzania or South Africa.

Yeah, no blue or black clothing if traveling to tsetse fly areas (in green), as the tsetse fly is attracted to those colors:

DL702_tsetse_fly_map_1920.jpg

You'll encounter tsetse flies in most national parks of Kenya and Tanzania.

No tsetse flies in Victoria Falls, Botswanan national parks, Namibia, South Africa. So there you can wear also black and blue. For me, Botswana is the number 1 country for safaris! :glasses: Can't beat Botswana.

EDIT: I want to elaborate why I like Botswana the best despite being the most expensive country to do safaris in. Botswana is doing the most for wildlife conservation in Africa. They have the strictest and most efficient anti-poaching measures in place and no commercial hunting is allowed in the country.

Also, they have some of the coolest national parks there and lots of water, which means an abundance of elephants, bird life, hippos and crocs. I saw the Big 5 and everything else in Botswana.

Some of the other countries' national parks (*cough* Kruger in South Africa *cough*) is suffering from overtourism. :( And poaching is a big problem. Botswana is a forward thinker in all aspects of tourism.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, agenth said:

@LeftCoastOppa I just love how you keep busting all the air myths.

what do you think about choosing seats?

When flying solo, its an aisle seat or an exit row for me - I can be talked into a window seat if traveling in the company of others. 

In First or Business, I don't really care as long as I have leg room :glasses:

8wkf5o.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Finally it's coming! :yay: Jung Hae In's and Jung So Min's new drama. YAY! It's premiering on Aug 17.

jQxO8d_2f.png

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-so-min-and-jung-hae-in-s-love-next-door-confirms-premiere-date

The writer has written Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha before, and the director has directed e.g. TKEM, Crash Course in Romance, etc.

They look so good together, and I like the fact that both are great actors. :glasses: Who's gonna watch this drama?

Synopsis of Love Next Door:

Bae Seok Ryu, who always used to take the top spot in exams and has never experienced failure since childhood, is someone with innate passion and overflowing energy. Despite entering a global corporation, she ended up resigning from her project manager position following a certain incident. Choi Seung Hyo is Seok Ryu's 'Mom's Friend's Son.' He is the most prominent young architect in the current South Korean architectural scene. They have known each other since they were four years old and were encouraged by their mothers to become bathhouse partners, sharing banana milk in the women's bathhouse.

(source MDL)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Synopsis of Love Next Door:

Bae Seok Ryu, who always used to take the top spot in exams and has never experienced failure since childhood, is someone with innate passion and overflowing energy. Despite entering a global corporation, she ended up resigning from her project manager position following a certain incident. Choi Seung Hyo is Seok Ryu's 'Mom's Friend's Son.' He is the most prominent young architect in the current South Korean architectural scene. They have known each other since they were four years old and were encouraged by their mothers to become bathhouse partners, sharing banana milk in the women's bathhouse.

Awww the synopsis sounds too cute....:fullofhearts:

But I'm scared to invest because of the writer and director. Dropped all their dramas. Sigh. Crash landing was good but became repetitive towards the end. Let's see.

What are Hong sisters doing these days? 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Pic 1: left->right?

Pic 2: left->right?

OH COME ON!! :nomeme:

Two!? What did I do to deserve two this time? I didn't even get a reward yet. This is too much brainpower used for not mandatory things. Just so you know, I totally skipped the part of nicknames, it's more than enough if I know their stage names. Please.

But let's try it:

Pic 1:  J-Hope -> Suga -> Jin -> V -> RM -> Jimin -> Jungkook

Pic 2: J-Hope -> Jin -> RM -> Suga -> JK -> Jimin -> V

Pic 2 was SO hard. I am sure I made mistakes.

God this means even more pictures :sad1:

+2

• Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Who's gonna watch this drama?

Looks interesting and I like Jung So Min. I likely will catch - I hope it’s on Netflix or Viu.

Aug 17 is when The Princess Royal and my second watch of The Double would be over. I don’t think I can continue with Lost You Forever S2 - I was bored out of my mind watching eps 1-3…

@WeunXK 

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

will be grumpier than Grumpy cat

Agree :hwaiting2:

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

What are Hong sisters doing these days? 

Hopefully something else than writing a new drama :unamused:

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Two!? What did I do to deserve two this time? I didn't even get a reward yet.

Dongsaeng, your only reward will be to graduate BTS school and stop disappointing your noona with comments like "who's Yoongi?".

:evilelmo:

Pic 1:  J-Hope -> Suga -> Jin -> V -> RM -> Jimin -> Jungkook

Well this one went well. Am hopeful :cutekitty:Let's see how did you did in the second pic.

Pic 2: J-Hope -> Jin -> RM -> Suga -> JK -> Jimin -> V

disaster-family-feud-canada.gif

3 incorrect ! :smashes: You guessed Yoongi, Hobi and V wrong. Ms. Koko will not be happy.... :angry:

Correct answer:

bts-16657348034x3.jpg?impolicy=website&w

Yoongi (Suga) -> Jin -> RM -> JK -> V -> Jimin -> Hobi (J-Hope)

A little hint: Yoongi and Jimin are the shortest in the group. Jimin has tiny hands.

God this means even more pictures

At least you understood it yourself.... When you get 3 pics in a row correct, you will graduate. This is the general rule on this thread. Let's go!

PIC 1:

bts3-1607321104.jpg

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon will be grumpier than Grumpy cat.

47 minutes ago, rocat said:

Agree

:kicks:

+2

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hopefully something else than writing a new drama :unamused:

Why? They make nice romcoms....

@Lmangla will agree.

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

You guessed Yoongi, Hobi and V wrong. Ms. Koko will not be happy

@Dhakra

:facepalm: I dont have much hopes that you will graduate BTS school anytime soon.

Say goodbye to your female idols. 

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla will agree.

it has been a while since I actually finished one. there are two hong sisters writing duo by the way. 

• Blob 2

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Jamkkanman Ms. Koko, did you watch Alchemy of Souls?

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it has been a while since I actually finished one. there are two hong sisters writing duo by the way. 

Even one is too much. :smashes:

286 C

EDIT: Am thinking I should rewatch Flower of Evil....

• Blob 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Jamkkanman Ms. Koko, did you watch Alchemy of Souls?

No but I heard it was good. It has high ratings in MDL also, 9.1, I'm not in the mood for costume dramas, hence didn't watch. 

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Really? I was talking about the one that wrote Master's sun, Greatest love etc....

Don't know about the other duo. 

• Blob 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No but I heard it was good. It has high ratings in MDL also, 9.1, I'm not in the mood for costume dramas, hence didn't watch. 

Really? I was talking about the one that wrote Master's sun, Greatest love etc....

Don't know about the other duo. 

wasn't crash landing or that paragliding also written by the hong sisters? 

• Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wasn't crash landing or that paragliding also written by the hong sisters? 

No. That was written by someone else. The one who wrote crash landing has written My love from another stars, Legend of the blue sea, recently Queen of tears. I dont think she is your type. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1