Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 5/31/2024 at 11:48 PM, Lmangla said:

thanks chingu; I think like with all things, we need a balance. yes, we need personal development but we also need community of relatives and friends. regardless of where we are in life and what our relationship status is, we should actively work on both these facets. a tree does not grow unless you plant a seed. so we need to make the choice to connect to other people and we need to make the choice to grow our self. otherwise, all sorts of chaos and mayhem. 

@LmanglaAftershow GIF by YoungerTVchingu👏

On 5/31/2024 at 11:20 PM, Thong Thin said:

Hello @WeunXK  !

Hope everyone here have a relaxing weekend.

@Thong Thin thanks for the tagged:foryou:

On 6/1/2024 at 1:35 AM, joccu said:

Children these days  can’t read and understand. And with AI they don’t eventually have to write anything own. They can just copy everything. 

@joccu it sadly true :brokenheart:

On 6/1/2024 at 3:09 AM, rocat said:

Simon Gong in period drama, Fox Spirit Matchmaker

-no number-

where’s @Ameera Ali these days…

@rocat I did watched the first episode maybe continue other episodes this weekend

Cha Eunwoo for Billboard Brazil: "I have never been here before. It's my first time, so I prepared a lot. It's a country full of passion. I'm looking forward to the reaction of AROHA and I'm very excited". "We have prepared a performance that can only be seen in South America. I'm a little shy, but you guys can't wait!"👀 👀

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Dylan Wang wasn't a red flag in Miss The Dragon. 😆 It was Deng Wei who was unhinged in that drama a lot of times

Oops…didn’t watch that one. Was he playing a silver dragon? And the FL was always in a field of flowering trees? I think I caught snippets of the preview…he blended into the sky. Kekeke.

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

lthough, in the drama the real red flags are the FL and the SFL....:D

Yap, yep! These two are malicious. 

3 hours ago, partyon said:

aybe in Thai BL dramas?

I didn’t know she watches them :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Dylan Wang wasn't a red flag in Miss The Dragon. 😆 It was Deng Wei who was unhinged in that drama a lot of times. 

I started the drama because of Dylan but DW was so impressive in his role. 

Ooo, there's a more matured, Thai version???

hmm...the actors are older so I dont see the innocent chemistry between the characters.

I finished the dramas and the MLs are total green flags..:D

Li Xian...   Will Love In Spring

E5kXoW_3m.jpg

Lee Sang Heon....Secret Ingredient

jQbv1w_3m.jpg

Zuho (SF9)....Under The Gun

GK8OCv0acAAFnkE?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, rocat said:

Oops…didn’t watch that one. Was he playing a silver dragon? And the FL was always in a field of flowering trees? I think I caught snippets of the preview…he blended into the sky. Kekeke.

He's a dragon deity who lives 3 different lives to be with FL who was reincarnated 3 times. FL's soul's destiny was to be used for healing a rift in skies. In her 4th life, she would have been allowed to be with ML, but was betrayed by ML's friend who was all along planning to murder her in all her lives. ML loses it, kills his friend, 2ML then steps in, takes ML's soul, and keeps it with FL's.

@rocher22 Deng Wei was really good for a newcomer, even 2FL Pan Mei Yi. Some critics panned Dylan in MTD, however for me he played the role very well of an stoic being.

Agree with Thai Kieta Hatchukoi cast looking too old as HS students. Maybe if they changed to college setting it's more believable.

I can hear Koji and Saku 😆😆😆😆

+×÷÷×++×÷÷×+

chicken_curry_pouch_pies__71398.16993555

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Li Xian...   Will Love In Spring

Li Xian in Meet yourself as well. I'm watching that drama right now and he is really sweet. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ789n1HADbPtybj_o2V-5

• Wiggle 2

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Li Xian in Meet yourself as well. I'm watching that drama right now and he is really sweet.

Im already at ep38 and yes he is such a sweet and nice guy in that show. 

a38c74b41278fd236fcad048f02e4d28.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Crab cakes? Yummy.

Corn fritters 😊 

I'd love crab cakes too but it isn't always available here in the sandpit 😅

Crab-Cakes-with-Shrimp-5.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Im already at ep38 and yes he is such a sweet and nice guy in that show. 

Wow you are already at the end. I'm just at 7th ep. Thus is such a lovely show. It so relaxing and has a calming effect on me. I'm so amazed that a cdrama has managed to do that. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

:yaaa:You're watching this but not Twinkling Watermelon?

Hell GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Just from the first 3 episodes of Twinkling Watermelon I can tell that this is a drama right up your alley Ms. Koko. You will love it. And I am not just saying that - I know your style of dramas and this one you would like a lot.

@agenth is loving it too, and you know how she always complains when watching dramas. Only praise so far from her!

30 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wow you are already at the end. I'm just at 7th ep. Thus is such a lovely show. It so relaxing and has a calming effect on me. I'm so amazed that a cdrama has managed to do that. LOL. 

Disappointed Susan Collins GIF by GIPHY News

:rage:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

:highonflowers:

Cha Eunwoo looks stunning at the ‘Mystery Elevator’ show in Brazil.

Spoiler

====

Vegan Banana Macadamia Nut Pancakes

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by T A R V E R

55 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I started watching this without any expectations and I ended up loving it.

Compelling storytelling, beautiful cinematography and likeable characters.  

It is really a comfort drama. 

928b56f6d24f1e8580cff85e42837b11.jpg

The Blue Shutters

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd1C-H7WW-0VZjEih_CI1

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

The first ep of twinkling watermelon was very cute, fun and also emotional. the family they deserve to have everything good in the world.

Are you going to continue it? Am watching ep 4 now. I find the story super engaging. I just want to continue watching it. lol

:highonflowers:

Am still questioning how Ms. Koko said, and I quote "doesn't have time to start Twinkling Watermelon because she is going to meet 1000 relatives", but LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER reveals that she's watching some c-drama with some c-oppa....

tumblr_olj6llKivC1ukr4a8o1_500.gif

@Dhakra This is why I don't trust your sister :rage:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon  weirdly enough I have watched twinkling watermelon. And you know me. I usually only watch thriller, crime,suspense dramas  or lakorns.

It was really amazing and emotional drama.   

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

It was really amazing and emotional drama.   

yoongi-suga.gif

You watched and loved Twinkling Watermelon, chingu? :scream:

How come you started watching it? You never watch these types of dramas. Am very curious.

Am now on ep 4, and I'm crying my eyes out. In a good way. This drama touches my soul and emotions already in ep 4...

Comedy Central No GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

All of the actors are so talented too.

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon Calm down calm down. LOL. I started this drama last week itself. Now I don't know whether I'll be able to continue watching this , or maybe I'll watch while traveling or when I have time. And this is the kind of drama even when I stop and watch after 2 weeks it will make perfect sense. LOL. So yeah, but committing to watch TW with you guys is a different story. I can start but I can't promise to keep up with your pace. Plus I can't promise to post my thoughts after every ep. I want to watch TW peacefully when I'm at home. Barack Obama GIF by NowThis

Also don't call my brother to complain on me. He will not defend me. He will not say anything nice about me. I dont want that kind of energy right now. 

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon  well one weekend I was really bored and I had nothing to watch. I was just scrolling one site and they recommended twinkling watermelon.  at first I was like naugh. It really doesn´t look like something I would love.   But when I was still looking something to watch I gave it a chance.  In the end I binge watched the whole drama in two days. 

:hooray:

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1