Add and Subtract Game

Admin

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali @agenth @kokodus

Oh look, seems Ji Chang Wook oppa goes to the gym but isn’t focusing on abdomen strengthening exercises / sit-ups…

Twin @partyon clearly you were making so much fun of @sadthe1st’s muscles oppa , your oppa & @agenth will turn to be blender too  :D

IMG-8242.gif

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Thank you , now he the bride , not the bridesmaid, @partyon nearly choose him too . 

Yea, haven’t seen anyone mentioning Yoongi yet… :( 

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You think he can't carry a women? You know how large he is. 

I think he’s big enough to carry Yoongi. Not sure about women though

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

kokodus Taetae and Meme with bonus glimpses of their doggos ^_^

Awwwww:fullofhearts:

The last pose looks like they are checking the carotid pulse. LOL. 

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yea, haven’t seen anyone mentioning Yoongi yet… :( 

Please its only because yoongi himself won't be willing to carry anyone. He will straightaway refuse them

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv5zlo3RNLkFyuYsOy_VI

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

21 hours ago, partyon said:

I put up a poll....

*Mimicking her* Oppa! Hajima!

Tracee Ellis Ross Lol GIF by BET

And I am stealing vampire oppa!!

@joccu

Updated:

Just did a back read and I must offer one of my favourite images to @Ameera Ali @larus @kokodus for their discerning taste in choosing my oppa!

spacer.png

@rocher22 I would choose XZ if he were one of the choices but then he’s kinda thin :lol:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@kokodus Taetae and Meme with bonus glimpses of their doggos ^_^

Raccoon Oppa looks short next to Ren.

+2

2 hours ago, rocat said:

And I am stealing vampire oppa!!

Oh My God Omg GIF

You better stay away from my 2% oppa. :smashes:

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. that will stop the traffic 

**what LMH oppa done to you to send him to the truck of doom  

I really want to respond to this, but I better stay quiet.

No GIF

I want to spare Ms. Koko's @kokodus feelings.... :sweats:

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Please its only because yoongi himself won't be willing to carry anyone. He will straightaway refuse them

Yoongi did carry Jimin once. But it really looked like he was suffering :D

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

What did I just read?!?!?! :scream: :scream: :scream:

[theqoo] 46% OF FEMALE KOREAN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PLASTIC SURGERY

1. The belief that appearance determines the future. 80% of Korean recruiters say they consider appearance.

2. 24% of all cosmetic surgeries in the world are performed in Korea.

3. 46% of Korean female college students have had plastic surgery.

The commenter who wrote: "7. Korea is unique in being overly concerned with plastic surgery and appearance, but seems other countries are the same"

Uhm... No they're not. Not to that extent.

- no number -

EDIT:
4e03f0c4e102c412d3abb5f6d6b6a0726f468f03
Looks like his soul has been sucked out of him ... :D @Ameera Ali
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Good Morning Cat GIF by Debbie Ridpath Ohi

for 1 scenario : Better put your self defense lessons into use. You grab him and throw him over your shoulder. Bam!2960bc0a810e1ab928ca62b22275ff540a2bfa45

2nd scene:  He goes on one romantic date with you.

scene 3

I assumed confusedheart's Oppa include Cha eun woo? @partyon ,if not I need to choose somebody else oppa:kitty:

1f39c6198476b9e9985c4ed280e35dab61a18dc7

especial mention of partyon's Yoongi oppa (he's a cat - they have nine lives - he will save you even from a Truck of Doom situation)1a76a5ffe8291b6926f5da54e5da6f6c97068724

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, kingpin said:

I assumed confusedheart's Oppa include Cha eun woo? @partyon ,if not I need to choose somebody else oppa

How did you guess? :D

(I would have assigned him to you in the poll and given @confusedheart another oppa, but you had been away for a while so I didn't know if you were vacation).

2 minutes ago, kingpin said:

especial mention of partyon's Yoongi oppa (he's a cat - they have nine lives - he will save you even from a Truck of Doom situation

Yea, you can't vote for Yoongles either... :( You can't vote for any of your oppas - you have to choose someone else's. Let's not be like @kokodus and @Lmangla who both cheated in the poll because "they didn't read the instructions"...

Incredulous Yeah Right GIF by Nick Cannon

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Korea is unique in being overly concerned with plastic surgery and appearance, but seems other countries are the same"

I agree that beauty/aesthetic industry in growing in my country as well. But i believe it's only restricted to actors, actresses and rich people. Common people are not aware of it and they can not afford it either. In Korea it seems it's prevalent even among common people which is actually alarming in many ways. Sighh. The concept of being more confident in your own skin is now changed. People consider having plastic surgery as being empowered. That's how it's even advertised. "Don't let anyone tell you that it's wrong. It's your body and you can do anything" I don't know how far this is going to go. 

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's not be like @kokodus and @Lmangla who both cheated in the poll because "they didn't read the instructions"..

I didn't understand that. I thought we should not vote only for the oppa marked against your name. Half of these oppas are my oppas. Also if we go by this logic then  @4evrkdrama can not even participate in these polls.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I agree that beauty/aesthetic industry in growing in my country as well. But i believe it's only restricted to actors, actresses and rich people. Common people are not aware of it and they can not afford it either. In Korea it seems it's prevalent even among common people which is actually alarming in many ways. Sighh. The concept of being more confident in your own skin is now changed. People consider having plastic surgery as being empowered. That's how it's even advertised. "Don't let anyone tell you that it's wrong. It's your body and you can do anything" I don't know how far this is going to go. 

People with a healthy sense of self-worth and self-confidence wouldn't care what other people think of them. People whose self esteem comes from inside oneself, and isn't based on feedback from people around you, won't be tempted to go for PS.

It's sad that social media and society has made people so reliant on feeling good about themselves based on how many likes they get or what other people think of them.

Unfortunately it seems like SK as a society places a lot of value on outer qualities instead of inner qualities.

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I didn't understand that. I thought we should not vote only for the oppa marked against your name. Half of these oppas are my oppas. Also if we go by this logic then  @4evrkdrama can not even participate in these polls.

That's why I didn't tag @4evrkdrama dongsaeng :loolz:Everyone is her oppa.

Well except for Joo Won oppa. She still hasn't managed to snatch a piece of him

Fire Elmo GIF

EDIT: Wait a second... @joccu you didn't give a share of Lee Soo Hyuk oppa either to her, did you?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

The belief that appearance determines the future. 80% of Korean recruiters say they consider appearance.

Uhm, whether we admit it or not, physical appearance matters a lot in hotel, banking, airline, or tourism industries for example. It is rare to find a front office staff or someone in sales who is not good-looking or well-groomed. 

When your looks stand out, you already have an advantage over the more average looking. This is still true in many parts of the world.

Koreans do take it further though because plastic surgery is encouraged and financed by parents. I heard it too from the Korean I previously dated, that it's part and parcel of Koreans rearing their kids if they need to.

e1243b31ad1a6d790c534a1b3a6a6597.jpg

ctto

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@MayanEcho @Lmangla Did you see the news about Kate? 2 weeks in the hospital after abdominal surgery? That's a long time and must be something quite serious.

Also, she won't resume any activity until after Easter.

Wishing her a speedy recovery!

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3