Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Have you btw seen the latest episode of Seo In Guk pseudo oppa's talk show?

Everyone is making talk shows?:)  I will watch the episode now.

I did not know that Kim Jae Wook and Kim Ji Hoon knew each other from the military.

+2

So funny.... When Kim Ji Hoon mentioned Won Bin I thought of the actor just like Kim Jae Wook . :joy:

• Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Purse + Ahjumma top coat? ... No

:joy:

@larus @kokodus When you're done with the episode, do listen to Seo In Guk pseudo oppa's OST from Death's Game. I know he's an idol actor oppa, but sometimes I truly forget that he used to be a singer. He's really cemented his reputation as an actor.

Glad that we get to hear him still sing from time to time. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

When you're done with the episode, do listen to Seo In Guk pseudo oppa's OST from Death's Game.

I`ve started today the Death`s Game. I have ten minutes left from episode 1 but now I am on Soompi and  watching them talked about the drama. I don`t mind spoilers and I can not say I understood very well what they are talking about. :joy:

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

I truly forget that he used to be a singer.

I know he was a singer. Was he on a band?

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2

:scream: OMG chingu :scream:  I didn't know you were going to watch Death's Game!

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

I'm so sorry I spoilered you. :crybaby:

I hope you can still enjoy the drama. It's really an awesome drama - one of the best I've watched in the last 5 years. I loved it and I will rewatch it at some point.

I'm so glad that Seo In Guk got out of his bad script slump. He used to be great at picking good dramas, and he has starred in some of my all time favorite dramas. I hope he keeps it up in 2024!

@larus No, SIG pseudo oppa was an individual artist.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm so sorry I spoilered you.

Don`t worry. I don`t mind spoilers. I still have to watch the drama to understand what is going on.

+2

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, SIG pseudo oppa was an individual artist.

I liked that. Many actors have a good voice.  I enjoyed the episode. And I found out that Kim Jae Wook will do a musical. Great.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ren Meguro with Lee Minho at the Fendi event for Milan's Men Fashion Week 2024 :)

This picture is a perfect example of why Koreans always talk so much about face size... :sweatingbullets:

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Watching ep 9 of Kidnapping Day. :glasses: Anyone watching Knight Flower? First 2 episodes had stellar ratings and generated a lot of positive buzz. @sadthe1st @rocat @kokodus @kingpin @Ameera Ali @sweetroad @larus ?

This looks like a fun drama! :love: And once again a strong female lead - she's playing a widow at day; ninja at night.

PS. @Ameera Ali There are abs too.... :naughty: (00:20 mark)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Watching ep 9 of Kidnapping Day. :glasses: Anyone watching Knight Flower? First 2 episodes had stellar ratings and generated a lot of positive buzz.

I will start watching soon, perhaps today.  It looks like a fun drama. I hope we don`t have long/ many battle scenes though, because I will start to get bored.

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I will start watching soon, perhaps today.  It looks like a fun drama. I hope we don`t have long/ many battle scenes though, because I will start to get bored.

Me too! I just want to finish The Kidnapping Day first (am on ep 10 now). Is it on Viki?

EDIT: Apparently it is! Anyone want to do a Watch Party later today? :loveu:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

Ren Meguro at FendiFW2024...

it is a pretty cool outfit with the necklace and the rings...:approves:I liked all except the purse...:D

My fav actors  in V-neck suits...yep, stunning...  :fullofhearts: 

F-e6TtuWcAAI47u.jpg:large

GB8W_OBaIAA2GUp?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GDuWdoZbQAALM6_?format=jpg&name=small

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Creamy-Mushroom-and-Chicken-Tortellini-S

ctto

@partyon Hmm, LMH looks fine for me? Do netizens find him "large" due to his face size? But the facial bone structure also plays a part on how one "looks" like. He has squarish jawline which makes his face look bigger than it actually is. 

@rocher22 I think that's the hand-held accessory Meme has to show off for Fendi. :P 

Fendi FB posted their brand ambassadors and specially invited guests yesterday. 

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/GJEWTc31Lzcdh3TL/?mibextid=qi2Omg

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone watching Knight Flower? First 2 episodes had stellar ratings and generated a lot of positive buzz

It looks interesting and is something I might watch after more episodes emerge but I am thinking about starting Death’s Game soon. I haven’t had Seo In-guk on my screen in ages!

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Meguro with Lee Minho at the Fendi event for Milan's Men Fashion Week 2024 

Hmm…what happened to Lee Minho…his gangsta look isn’t coming together well…

the purse…

Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

but Ren looks good!

@rocher22 

Xiao Zhan looks good in almost anything. Did you manage to catch Weibo Night 2024?

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm, LMH looks fine for me? Do netizens find him "large" due to his face size? But the facial bone structure also plays a part on how one "looks" like. He has squarish jawline which makes his face look bigger than it actually is

No one thinks LMH is large. It's only @partyon who thinks thinks that. 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, rocat said:

@rocher22 

Xiao Zhan looks good in almost anything. Did you manage to catch Weibo Night 2024?

I watched some clips. (Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo and Zhang Linghe)

As The Untamed fan, Im a little disappointed. :D

GDtmMLGbEAAiFBD?format=jpg&name=small

GDt7xOHaoAABdwo?format=jpg&name=large

But ZLH made me smile. He looked fresh and bright. 

GDwwku9aEAAo6ui?format=jpg&name=small

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2