Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

this site is nice to commemorate him on his best dramas and movies.

hypocrisy Of Korean media is outrageous 

him under investigation

media were like ..:huh:

IMG-7230.gif

now he dead the media reporters are :w00t:

IMG-7227.gif

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Unamused reaction cos so true, not just in SK, but in many parts of the world.

The reactions and castigations from netizens are very bad and more often than not attacks the person rather than the deed; however, the way some things are written are even way worse because it deliberately adds more fire to the situation. 

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Sadly they don’t like in kdrama they push them to the extreme  :tears:

There no innocent until proven guilty in the industry 

His PR or handlers weren't up to the job. If anything they should have handled it, IMO, like those who work for high profile politicians.

Their mindset should have been on how they'll "save" him. I believe that the polygraph tests PR broke him. Now there's no way things can ever  be undone.

Hah, what a waste. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

It seems that k-netz comments aren't overwhelmingly positive. Even in his death he is getting a majority of negative comments from k-netz. I don't wish to post links to the comments here - you can find them on pannchoa, AKP and NB.

If he hurt his family due to the scandal, he hurt them even more from making this decision. Yet, we have to remember he just didn't see any other way out. People who take such drastic measures as taking one's life, do that only after heavy contemplation and finding no other solution. He must have been very distraught and depressed.

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Unamused reaction cos so true, not just in SK, but in many parts of the world.

I think this is something that comes with being a celebrity. There is more scrutiny. When you are a celebrity you unfortunately have more responsibilities.

I agree that the netizens and press put a lot of pressure on him. But we also have to remember that drug use is very illegal in SK. It wasn't just that, though, that people were upset about. He had built up a very "family oriented" image of himself throughout all these years, and that was more or less shattered after it came to light that he was allegedly a VIP at a brothel. SK being very family oriented would have not seen it as a positive thing to cheat on your wife (if the rumor is true, that is).

His latest attempt a few days ago to explain what had happened fell to deaf ears because it sounded so unlikely and unbelievable. Am guessing that it's what broke the camel's back - that he saw that he wouldn't be able to spin the story in his favor anymore. It looked like a pretty desperate attempt.

If he hadn't made such a drastic decision, it's hard to say what would have happened in the future. Ju Ji Hoon was able to make a comeback a few years later and is not dealing with any repercussions of his scandal anymore. Then again T.O.P. got probation for weed use in 2016 and is still being hated on by k-netz....

He should have gotten help for his issues and should have been placed on suicide watch. Better yet, he should have gotten help to prevent the scandal in the first place.

In any case, it's a sad situation. He was a talented man - not even 50 yet.

@joccu Let me know when you have watched the documentary.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1

@Ameera Ali Just wanted to say that we also don't know what was going on behind the scenes. Yes, I agree that the media and k-netz reactions surely put a lot of pressure on him.

But we don't know how his family, in-laws, friends, etc. reacted and what was going on behind closed doors. Did his wife e.g. threaten to divorce him? His parents wanting to disown him?

I would assume that there were a multitude of reasons for his decision?

The fact that I am most surprised about is the police investigation. Why did they go public with this? They did the same with G-Dragon. Shouldn't the investigations be private like in many other countries? I don't understand why they didn't keep quiet about it until they had been able to determine whether his case should have been sent to the prosecutor's office or not?

Am seeing more and more negative comments about the police and their part in this whole saga. K-netz were already angry about G-Dragon's case (demanding that he should sue the police) - wonder if this will now add more fuel to the fire....?

- no number -

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thirsty 1

Morning ......... 

Is shocking to hear news of your closed friends or people that you know past away suddenly.

However, we have to move forward and go on with our daily lives.

Spoiler

my next door lady whom I spoke to on Sunday morning (17/12) passed away in the afternoon due to brain haemorrhage.

May year 2024 bring peace, happiness & good health to all chingus.

happy-new-year-2024.gif

cr owner

p/s: see you guys end of next month, flying off again.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

On 12/26/2023 at 3:26 PM, partyon said:

Any suggestions?

There are so many cake recipes everywhere.

I don`t have a mood to bake anything but I will make for New Year`s Eve a tiramisu and our version of Lamington cake (with honey, walnuts).

Spoiler

This cake with vanilla and lemon cream I made it last year.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Ameera Ali Your oppa in the news.

[theqoo] THE SECRET OF PROMOTING IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WITHOUT ANY CONTROVERSY (pannchoa.com)

AVvXsEjoaLotNzqsjJOtUAHQ5T-IvYeKklf_zBIS

I know idols and celebrities can get canceled for the smallest thing. But I have also noticed a shift in this the last years. There is a bit less scandals because not everything is being nitpicked at anymore.

I remember many years ago, there was an actress who was canceled just by the way she was holding her hands in a press conference.

Jung Hae In almost got cancelled after a picture had been taken of him and other winners in an award ceremony, and knetz got upset that he stood in the middle.

Am not saying that cancelations aren't happening, but there is a bit more leeway nowadays.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1