Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The girls are Wufang Assassins and they have a mission to destroy the Gong family.

Yep, the sisters-in-law are sharp-witted, good fighters and have some fine manipulative skills.  

But I still root for theirs husbands...

Sounds interesting. I like the girls already.

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Im waiting for some news about KSY's next drama.  

Me too. I am really curious what drama/genre it will be.

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 9/7/2023 at 8:33 PM, rocat said:

Kwang Soo cos he’s quick witted and can dish/take jokes. He’s also a thoughtful, loyal and reliable friend who would make time for you. And he can reach the highest bookshelves! 

I approve! :approves:He seems like a fun guy! You can take a trip to Hawaii together!

%EA%B4%91%EC%88%98-%EA%B8%B0%EC%81%9C%EB

23 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm excited to see the movie version! 

That's a nice looking pie. What's the filling? :love:

21 hours ago, larus said:

I will choose Jung Kyung Ho because he is funny, loyal, sensitive with other people`s feelings,  ....likes pink.

You like pink, chingu? :love:

cute-birds.gif

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Also loved A man called ove!!! That made me tear up a lot. Lol. 

That's a great book! I have also read it. :kiss_wink:

@joccu Have you watched this weeks episodes of Thai barf lakorn? Am about to start on ep 5....

fingers-crossed-ava-germaine.gif

Where's @sweetroad ? Did you see the news that JK was caught smoking? :scream:

EDIT

@joccu Kate is a psycho. She's jealous over Athin's kids and is trying to separate him from them. That's a big red flag. :grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's a great book! I have also read it. :kiss_wink:

I love that book, too! The movie was also a good adaptation. I've been staying away from the Tom Hanks version - even though I love him - because I just want to keep the Swedish version in my head.

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

Where's @sweetroad ? Did you see the news that JK was caught smoking? :scream:

Why am I not surprised?! :) It's too bad for his singing voice, though. Smoking messes you up. Not sure about the image he's starting to inadvertently give off. (I almost said "cultivate" but I don't think he's trying to cultivate it...he's just making some poor decisions?) It cracks me up that some ARMY have tried to defend him. "Is smoking that wrong?"

What's everyone doing this weekend?

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Lunch and champagne with friends!

Wedding Party Drinking GIF by Zola

You?

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes. It is not my favorite color but I like pink. :)

I like pink too! I like almost all colors except for boring colors like beige and brown. :D

@kokodus You keep subtracting even on drama and event threads, Ms. Koko. :blink:

@joccu I've had it with the cheating husband. He is too gross. :smashes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I like pink too! I like almost all colors except for boring colors like beige and brown. :D

My husband's favorite color is brown. :joy: Makes me laugh.

Did you all hear this news? I really like Jimmy Fallon so it's too bad...but I can see all this happening.

Chaos, Comedy, and ‘Crying Rooms’: Inside Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/jimmy-fallon-tonight-show-toxic-work-environment-crying-rooms-nbc-1234819421/

• Shocked 3
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

My husband's favorite color is brown. :joy: Makes me laugh.

No but seriously. It's not a cheerful color :joy: Poor @gm4queen always wanted to use brown, orange and moss green in our event thread banners, but she had to give up because we EOs were always like:

"we need cheerful fun colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Easter Bunnies GIF by Angry Birds

12 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Did you all hear this news? I really like Jimmy Fallon so it's too bad...but I can see all this happening.

:yaaa:

Am not surprised. Blind items on blindgossip kept implying that he had a major substance abuse problem for years. So he must have been pretty unhinged at work too....

https://blindgossip.com/glug-glug-sniff-sniff/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am not surprised. Blind items on blindgossip kept implying that he had a major substance abuse problem for years. So he must have been pretty unhinged at work too....

Yeah, I'd heard some of those rumors, too, especially when he tripped on the rug at home. But I didn't want to believe it. :tears: My bad. I feel so bad for his wife and two little daughters.

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Poor @gm4queen always wanted to use brown, orange and moss green in our event thread banners, but she had to give up because we EOs were always like:

"we need cheerful fun colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A little bit of brown goes a long way to give some contrast to the actual cheerful colors, right @gm4queen? The shadows prove the sunshine, and all that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu The husband is really annoying me... :unamused: He's so disrespectful towards his wife.

He's making up with his mistress after a fight and canoodling in the car OUTSIDE OF HIS MOM'S FUNERAL HALL while his wife and all the guests are inside waiting for him. :unamused:

girl bye goodbye GIF

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

@partyon  saw the latest episode.  Kate feels more psycho in this version than the original. I have no idea how her character was in the korean version.  

the Husband. I think he is one of the grossest husband. but I still feel that the husband in the Wife  lakorn was the grossiest husband in lakorns. 

@sweetroad  going to catch up my dramas. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, sweetroad said:

+ 2

Morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to catch up on drama The First Responders S2

My fridge is literally empty .....going for groceries shopping, then might drop by to my 

favourite cafe for meals before heading home.

Hojicha latte 

Iced_Hojicha_Latte_yxehem.jpg

cr owner

Chicken Pot pie... tagginng @LeftCoastOppa

Chicken-Pot-Pie-9.jpg

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, partyon said:

That's a nice looking pie. What's the filling?

Mainly peaches and vanilla ice cream. ^_^

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

My fridge is literally empty .....going for groceries shopping, then might drop by to my 

favourite cafe for meals before heading home.

Enjoy the shopping and the treats afterwards!

I'd love to go out this weekend and have something sizzling or spicy, but gosh, the humidity level at the moment is high enough not to want to be outdoors even for a short time.

2023_08_05EOS+M506473-Edit.jpg

ctto

Sichuan-Spicy-Wontons-in-Sichuan-Garlic-

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, kokodus said:

even anxious people is made into a movie. It is available on netflix. 

I am going to try to watch it but like @sweetroad I want to keep the book version in my head. heh.

@sweetroad @partyon

if you liked A man called Ove, you’ll definitely like Anxious People! It’s so good it’ll give you back the time set aside to read. 

10 hours ago, partyon said:

take a trip to Hawaii together!

He’ll go around hang loose-ing everyone and embarrassing me but it’ll be fun! 

9 hours ago, partyon said:

keep subtracting even on drama and event threads, Ms. Koko.

I had to stop myself sometimes. Hahaha… @kokodus you’re not alone.

10 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Cooking for some friends coming over tonight! No, hubby cooking. I am just supervising and adding spices by the side. 

spacer.png

one of the dishes: assam pedas fish - spicy and tangy

Arthdal Chronicles 2 starts tonight! 
spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Hojicha latte 

What is hojicha, chingu? Never heard of this before. Enjoy your shopping! :kiss_wink:

8 hours ago, joccu said:

the Husband. I think he is one of the grossest husband. but I still feel that the husband in the Wife  lakorn was the grossiest husband in lakorns. 

I think The Betrayal hubby is grosser than the hubby in The Wife. The Wife hubby cheated on his wife with anyone in a skirt just to drive his wife crazy. He didn't really care about those mistresses. But The Betrayal hubby is cheating emotionally as well. I feel more sorry for the wife here. The funeral scene was too much honestly. He had said 24 hours earlier to his wife that he doesn't have anyone else left than his wife and kids and that they matter the most to him. Then he during his own mom's funeral sneaks out to the parking lot to meet his mistress and says that mistress and unborn kid are the only ones he has left in life anymore.

Ice T No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Can't wait when the wife exposes his sorry assets. :evillaugh:

I haven't watched Doctor Foster nor The World of the Married, so am not sure how The Betrayal compares to them. I did see comments that it follows the Korean version more, but that they have still made a lot of changes in the Thai version. Most people are saying that the Thai version is way better than the Korean version too!

I have to say that Anne and Ananda are killing it acting wise in this drama. Especially Anne's acting is on a level you rarely see. Her micro-expressions are on point! Ananda is also doing great, but I think we'll see his acting nuances even better in upcoming episodes when the true rift happens between the married couple. Wish we could see acting like this more often!

755115.jpg

59 minutes ago, rocat said:

if you liked A man called Ove, you’ll definitely like Anxious People! It’s so good it’ll give you back the time set aside to read. 

Chingu, I dropped Anxious People. I just couldn't get through it. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Cooking for some friends coming over tonight! No, hubby cooking. I am just supervising and adding spices by the side. 

Ooh, I also prefer this type of arrangement. :D

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Good Morning GIF

f7b1bb9b6f2d2dd508045e19bb96a8bdc57a09f5

ctto

One Piece... ep 3

Buggy and the circus tent scenes were chaotic and completely insane...  :scream:

But the quiet mansion house is more terrible. Poor Kaya...

Usopp is so naive... he went to the Marines for help.

Garp...it seems to me that he and Luffy are somehow connected...:unsure:

Koby is very capable and intelligent.  

Like Hami and her weapon...the click is so catchy...:D

On 9/7/2023 at 7:33 PM, rocat said:

they have a lot of heart; you realize again and again that you should never judge a book by its cover. 

thats why Im not going to prejudge that she is a spy because the scene when she secretly sent some messages. ep 2

hmm...Luffy is clueless...  :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after sometime.. How is everyone doing?? This is me working on even the weekend. :tightdeadline: Gosh, I wanna quit the job... I want my life back!!! :bawling:

By the way, did someone call my name?? :lol: Tagging @partyon and @sweetroad in. I don't like red but I am wearing a red t-shirt today! Ha ha ha... :joy:

Okay guys.. You have fun! I'll be back again this evening after work. :piggydance:

See you all...

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3