Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Awww @Lmangla They are so cute....

I read it was his real life sister's son. so thats why the kid was so comfortable with halil and there is a natural chemistry. it wasn't acting in that sense. 

re: @larus

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

You know it's quiet, when people start replying to spammers :D

How do you know that it's a spammer?!?! 

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I read it was his real life sister's son. so thats why the kid was so comfortable with halil and there is a natural chemistry. it wasn't faked in that sense. 

Awww really?!?! I didn't know that. It makes sense now. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I read it was his real life sister's son. so thats why the kid was so comfortable with halil and there is a natural chemistry. it wasn't acting in that sense. 

They had to get a relative to play his kid??!?! :loolz:

Guess all other kids were scared he would kill them.

Bake Off Giggle GIF by PBS

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

From the spammer's name and conduct. @gm4queen will probably take care of his/her post soon anyway.

Shrugs GIF

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, really. He looks really old suddenly. The serial killer beard look certainly isn't helping.

Where is @sadthe1st? Why isn't she replying? 

I need her input!  Girl....

Stop ignoring meeeeeee..... 

Even @sadthe1stwill agree that he looks adorable in that clip. Try to accept the reality. He is good looking, ruggedly handsome and adorable with kids. 

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Awww really?!?! I didn't know that. It makes sense now. Lol. 

yea I read that in a fan post somewhere in youtube when the series were airing. I always thought the chemistry was too natural and so I thought the fan post must be true. the kid also has a younger sister. and there was a vid of the three of them playing in between shooting. they really did look like relatives in the interactions. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@sadthe1st I started on My Lovely Liar with Yul idol oppa and that Kim So Hyun actress. I just realized that I've never ever watched a single drama of hers (except for Goblin where she played some kind of minor role).

In any case, I almost had a nervous breakdown when I realized who the 2nd ML is. :crybaby:

My other son, Seo Ji Hoon. :criesariver:

Dude seriously needs lead roles, and is waaaaaaayyyy better in acting than Yul idol oppa. Yet he is stuck in a 2nd lead role - like my first son Kwakkie.

:fear:

Awsmone-22.png?resize=696,364&ssl=1

Am so upset.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

From the spammer's name and conduct. @gm4queen will probably take care of his/her post soon anyway.

How though?!?! The name sounds normal to me. He/she has not advertised anything here. I guess she doesn't understand the rules of the game. 

@Irving Schuppe Please read the rules of this thread in the first page. 

• LOL 5

Now I feel bad for Kwakkie. :tears: He has no roles coming up at the moment. Except for the Kim Soo Hyun drama that was pushed back to 2024.

Poor Kwakkie @agenth @sweetroad :criesariver:

94017_127980_1690487463.jpg

Here he is attending a movie premiere last week.

@kokodus You can ask @gm4queen :kiss_wink:

@Sleepy Owl @Lmangla Just read this article about Yoon Shi Yoon:

Yoon Si-yoon attributes success to good-natured roles

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2023/07/398_345284.html

He wants to play a charismatic baddie in the future. Omo! Would be so interesting to see! :love:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

I've been away for a while and a spammer appeared on the thread?? Yeah, I already hid that person's posts few days ago and just kept an eye on to see if it's really a spammer. Finally took care of him/ her. Thanks a lot @partyon chingu for the heads-up! :heart4:

By the way, how are you guys doing lately? Hope everyone is having a good time. :coolshades:

And what is it that @kokodus chingu want to ask me?? Something happened in the oppaland?? Ha ha ha! :joy:

I'll be back again, guys.. Have fun! :getmygrooveon:

+2

• LOL 4

@rocher22 Are you watching The Jungle, chingu?

FotoJet-2023-07-25T104617272-3148617859.

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohhh I know them. I have seen them somewhere. Wait. 

They are Lee Thanat and Mook Worranit - Thai actors. This is the first time they are playing (hopefully) lovers, and their chemistry is awesome.

maxresdefault.jpg

vXeznZ_3f.jpg

They are both playing quite sweet and shy characters, even though he's supposed to be a player. It also helps that they are both good looking people too. Girl is too funny when she gets drunk :D

EDIT: @joccu Well, well, well... We got a bed scene in ep 3... :smooches2:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@rocher22 Are you watching The Jungle, chingu?

I have watched the first two episodes with the help of the FF button.   :D

Liked the scenes between Gale and Petai. They have a good chemistry.

But, the scenes between Naan and the reporter girl are more intriguing to me.  

TU behind the scenes

0609560da24bfc3d5f72362159133cbc.jpg

6d4a23917552825d066a5a1bc11faf0d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, partyon said:

I just realized that I've never ever watched a single drama of hers (except for Goblin where she played some kind of minor role).

Did you see Moon Embracing the Sun? She’s the teenage jealous girl who marries the Crown Prince. :)

Poor Kwakkie :tears:

Hello chingus! I’m on vacation mode and hardly on the phone or computer these days. I see Team Sub is doing well though!

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, rocher22 said:

But, the scenes between Naan and the reporter girl are more intriguing to me.  

Hmmm... Am seeing a lot of comments about them online. Haven't been so many scenes between them, so am not too invested in them yet. Maybe we will see more of them in today's episode. Is the guy playing the twins famous? I read that many of the actors are known from BLs.

I still feel sorry for Petai/Wayu. His mom is really horrible. It's clear that he has feelings for Gale, so seeing him hurt her like that must still be awful for him. I suspect that he's going to choose to end his acting career and become Wayu again.

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

Did you see Moon Embracing the Sun? She’s the teenage jealous girl who marries the Crown Prince. :)

I did not. Am not a big fan of sageuks, so it will require a lot of effort for me to watch one. Only sageuks I have completed were Mr. Queen and Empress Ki.

Glad that you are having a good vacation, chingu. :dorakiss:

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

Poor Kwakkie :tears:

Talking about Kwakkie, this piece of news just dropped today:

Kwak Dong Yeon renews his exclusive contract with H& Entertainment

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/08/kwak-dong-yeon-renews-his-exclusive-contract-with-h-entertainment

I really hope they would do more to get him lead roles. Sigh. :sad1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

I finished revenant. It was actually really good.  :sweet:

@partyon  did not use that much FF on the lates jungle episode.    
Mom :onfirex: 

Nanon the actor who plays the twins became more famous after playing his first BL character with Ohm. 

• Blob 5

5 hours ago, sweetroad said:

I did watch Moon Embracing the Sun but I can`t say I remember her much. I watched other dramas where she played the teen and it is the same. I remember her in Goblin because it was a relatively recent drama or maybe he was not playing a teen. I am very familiar with her because she is the news a lot (she is a well known actress) but I have not watched her playing a lead role so far.

1 hour ago, joccu said:

I finished revenant. It was actually really good.

I am on episode 7. You commanded the drama to a friend who is a fan of horror genre and she almost finished the drama. She started watching after me.

• Love 1
  • Blob 4