Add and Subtract Game

Admin

SEI_92045398.jpg

ctto

Ever been chased by a goose? Are geese really domesticated? LOL. These feathered cobras aren't in the bit least loyal and literally would bite the hands feeding it. :crazy:

Happy Monday everyone!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

ctto

Ever been chased by a goose? Are geese really domesticated? LOL. These feathered cobras aren't in the bit least loyal and literally would bite the hands feeding it. :crazy:

Happy Monday everyone!

been chased by monkeys.  

the himalayan monkey, the langurs -- those are okay as they mind their own business.

but this creature the macaques -- horrible creatures. I always eye roll when people say they are cute. no, they are a menace. :unamused:

Meghalaya: Man held for killing, eating protected monkey species | North  East India News,The Indian Express 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Make sure to vote in the Doctor Cha poll asap!

i have a weird feeling, cheating husband will do something incredulous and Dr Cha and the children will forgive him.. and mistress will just leave for US with daughter for good. Eyeliner doctor might be related to Dr Cha.. her mom had been so kind to take in the other guy and raise him as her own (the one who is married with a kid and not going to donate the liver in the first few episodes).. maybe he is her little bro.. so, Dr Cha's bff has a chance!!

but, i might change my guess again after ep13.. my opinion is easliy swayed.. lol

Swaying Brady Bunch GIF by moodman

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

been chased by monkeys.  

the himalayan monkey, the langurs -- those are okay as they mind their own business.

but this creature the macaques -- horrible creatures. I always eye roll when people say they are cute. no, they are a menace.

I kinda find it uncomfortable that some would have monkeys as pets.

There used to be some geese in the parents' residence. They'd give the most unpleasant welcome back almost whenever they hear the gates being opened from outside. :joy: 

They can rival dogs as guards, and cats got nothing when it comes to how often they have hissy fits. :skull:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I kinda find it uncomfortable that some would have monkeys as pets.

There used to be some geese in the parents' residence. They'd give the most unpleasant welcome back almost whenever they hear the gates being opened from outside. :joy: 

They can rival dogs as guards, and cats got nothing when it comes to how often they have hissy fits. :skull:

one of my friends -- her apartment is on the 5th floor and right next to the balcony, is a huge tree. one afternoon, she found a monkey sitting on the table and eating the bananas. she tried shooing but the monkey hissed, finished the banana and then scampered off. the next day, it came back and found no bananas and got angry and started throwing things from the table. it made some aggressive noise, "like how dare you not keep fruits?!"... somehow she managed to shoo it off. she had the balcony door shut for a few days till she could install some bird net to seal the balcony. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ever been chased by a goose? Are geese really domesticated? LOL. These feathered cobras aren't in the bit least loyal and literally would bite the hands feeding it. 

+ 2

This is me should I see them from far cause this is the only featured bird that I am afraid to go 

near. However, I would very much like to eat them BBQ :joy:

@Lmangla  Monkey as pet ? .. YES. My opposite house has it caged up behind his house

inside a shed. 

7qO8n9rmJTXSWhQQEySo7m4=

cr owner

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i have a weird feeling, cheating husband will do something incredulous and Dr Cha and the children will forgive him.. and mistress will just leave for US with daughter for good. Eyeliner doctor might be related to Dr Cha.. her mom had been so kind to take in the other guy and raise him as her own (the one who is married with a kid and not going to donate the liver in the first few episodes).. maybe he is her little bro.. so, Dr Cha's bff has a chance!!

but, i might change my guess again after ep13.. my opinion is easliy swayed.. lol

Minus the fact that I think that Inho and Cha will not be together in the end (I do think he will get sick or then Cha will get sick again and he will donate his liver to Cha), I agree with your other theories.

:approves:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

one of my friends -- her apartment is on the 5th floor and right next to the balcony, is a huge tree.

At first when I read this, I thought you were saying that one of your friends was a huge tree. :lol:

Trees Lol GIF by 60 Second Docs

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

53 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Lmangla  Monkey as pet ? .. YES. My opposite house has it caged up behind his house

inside a shed. 

That is horrible. You should report them for animal cruelty 

:kicks:

Listen, am scared of monkeys because they are so aggressive but they should not be kept as pets.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

This is me should I see them from far cause this is the only featured bird that I am afraid to go near.

Huh, these feathered cobras indiscriminately chase, attack, and bite, sigh. I was reluctant to invite friends over because they can be so nasty, LOL!

However, I would very much like to eat them BBQ

An egg of it is very tasty, and is equal to 5 chicken eggs. One is more than enough to make two pan sized omelette.

My opposite house has it caged up behind his house

inside a shed. 

Why would they want to have pet monkeys? I won't ever cos it looks too human. We share close to 100% DNA. It feels so wrong for these monkey to be kept as pets in cage or leashes.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

At first when I read this, I thought you were saying that one of your friends was a huge tree. 

+ 2

omg !.... I was laughing so loud till hubby asked what's so funny.

XUGfgtQ=

cr owner

@partyon  @sadthe1st  @MayanEcho  this monkey owner has been staying like a year or so and I did not realise till one day I was curious to find out what's the noise coming from. So, I peep  into his backyard and saw the monkey, I think he saw me and the next day or so, i dont see  the monkey inside the cage.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

@sadthe1st and @Thong Thin I seriously had to read @Lmangla's sentence over and over again to make sure I was getting the right meaning. Because at first I was like, Whaaaaa?

Reading it too quickly I guess! :lol:

flip looking GIF by Angie Tribeca

I have a hard time with animals in general (they're too unpredictable), so I try to stay away from geese and monkeys anyway! Canadian geese can be vicious, too. I once worked somewhere where the rumor was that the groundskeepers would shake the Canadian goose eggs to kill the babies and reduce the population. It was just a rumor, but with how many C geese there were on the grounds, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened. :blink: But actually - would shaking an egg like that actually kill a chick?? Questions to ponder this Monday...

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

where the rumor was that the groundskeepers would shake the Canadian goose eggs to kill the babies and reduce the population

no wonder the geese were in a foul mood

Goose Wtf Are You Doing GIF by MOODMAN

gif aint appearing correct for me..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, sweetroad said:

At first when I read this, I thought you were saying that one of your friends was a huge tree. :lol:

hahahahah.... oops! :joy:

grammar, grammar, grammar. should have added 'there is huge tree' and instead was just trying as I speak. kekekek..

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

have a hard time with animals in general (they're too unpredictable), so I try to stay away from geese and monkeys anyway!

Love animals but I think they should be enjoyed in their natural habitat - not in cages, zoos or for the enjoyment of people.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1