Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

yes once again, another weird gif.. i typed shells and this appeared as one of the suggestions.. its creepy!!

Scary, chingu. Good thing I wasn’t eating breakfast. :P

Happy long weekend to all (most?) Europeans. :wub:

Episode 1 Happy Mardi Gras GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello, how's everyone? Been very busy lately, and will be even more busy the coming months...

@Ameera Ali Get well soon! ❤️ 

@JungAhIrin I haven't seen "Hi Venus", but lately there are good hospital setting Cdramas released for viewing. Youku is also good with the subs.

@partyon They're Wu Lei and Zhao Jin Mai. Wu Lei is a very good young actor, one of the best actually. He is the ML for several hit Cdramas. The FL is also a young actress, but she's doing well too even if she's quite new. She was the FL in Reset.

Chinese-Chicken-Corn-Soup-2-680x952.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Whatcha up to?

Some projects. Sigh, tired most of the time lately.

What do you think of this new drama of Jerry Yan? Though he's aged so well that he can still play an idol role, I kinda think that he is quite limited with what he plays.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What do you think of this new drama of Jerry Yan?

Wait a second... :notsureifserious:

Is this another romance drama where he could be the FL's dad? Wasn't his last drama with a FL who could have been his daughter age wise?

Also, dude needs to get a new haircut. That haircut looks 2000 and late. :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Is this another romance drama where he could be the FL's dad? Wasn't his last drama with a FL who could have been his daughter age wise?

Could have been a hot daddy, right?

He is very good looking for his age, but he should steer clear with this kind of role now, unless he's partnered with a more matured actress. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Makes me think of....

L only likes them 25 and below. :lol:

Hmm, C-ent seems to have lifted the ban on BL (implied or otherwise) dramas. Good development, cos it could mean more pushing the envelope genre dramas getting the green light as well.

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/02/19/sudden-airing-of-the-league-of-nobleman-followed-by-justice-in-the-dark-leads-fans-of-bl-novels-awaiting-drama-adaptations-to-think-the-ban-has-been-lifted-in-c-ent/

I smell some petition of having that controversial, banned "Heroin" aired again. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm, C-ent seems to have lifted the ban on BL (implied or otherwise) dramas. Good development, cos it could mean more pushing the envelope genre dramas getting the green light as well.

I understood that they removed all the BL stuff from them though? Well, at least they get to air the dramas.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

I understood that they removed all the BL stuff from them though? Well, at least they get to air the dramas.

Yeah, or they went for the implied BL route, nothing that will raise brows or controversies. Maybe similar to Untamed. The drama adaptation is very "tame" compared to the actual. :P

And yeah, better not waste the time and effort of the cast and investors. I'd rather see the story as a whole too, rather than focus only on what makes the drama intriguing. 

@Wuzetian, Dylan Wang's face will be used to overlap that of Kris Wu's in Golden Hairpin it seems? 

Blueberry-Lemon-Loaf_34.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3