Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, the_sweetroad said:

(dancing with myself :tears:)

how about episode 12 then for a group watch? 

i wasn't aware episode 11 was available for group watch..

also i'm feeling a drama slump coming. i havent laughed as much with any other drama than gaus now.

Cat Crying GIF

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

how about episode 12 then for a group watch? 

Yeah, let's do ep 12 as a group watch tomorrow! I won't forget! Sometime in the afternoon / early evening?

:wow1:

8 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

(dancing with myself :tears:)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

also i'm feeling a drama slump coming. i havent laughed as much with any other drama than gaus now.

Gaus has been a special surprise for sure. :wub: 

I’m hoping Behind the Stars/ Call My Agent might be a fun one. Are you interested in that? It starts on Monday.

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, let's do ep 12 as a group watch tomorrow! I won't forget! Sometime in the afternoon / early evening

Sounds good :D. @rocat Can you catch up by then? :lol:

Hi @SilverDawn :fullofhearts:!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@4evrkdrama @LeftCoastOppa @agenth @the_sweetroad @Sleepy Owl

Ma Tan trying to subtly get Kang Mi to understand that he likes her. She doesn't get it. :D

The exchange when he finally says:

"I installed the lights because I was worried about you."

To which she replies:

"But why? I have a black belt"

GOLD 

And then when he finally confesses, she says:

"But I don't like you. I prefer guys like Kim Jong Kook. You're too delicate and scrawny" :joy:

Korean flowerboys :D

- no number -

What show is this?

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Sounds good :D. @rocat Can you catch up by then? 

Coffee Fry GIF

I just finished ep 2 last night and I doubt I can make it to ep 12 by tmrw unless I do a lot of FF-ing kekekeke

i’ll have to see what happens tonight and if by a miracle my fingers don’t cramp, I could possibly join the discussion (I think it’ll be my night if you guys are doing it in the afternoon).

thanks for asking!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

What show is this?

Ms Koko, it is the best kdrama airing this fall. Gaus Electronics! :coolshades:
Sooo funny - and it has romance too. And Kwakkie in a lead role :wub:

Today the last episode will air though - and we’re going to thoroughly miss it…:crybaby:

I hope we get a season 2.

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Coffee first - then gym. 
Sesame Street Workout GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/28/2022 at 5:17 PM, Wuzetian said:

@Sleepy Owl Thought of you seeing this post! Btw, did you know in chinese, an owl is called Cat-Head-Eagle? Lol! 

Interesting :rubchin:

I do know that Owl does have some significance in Japanese culture as well. There are some anime where some extremely major character would go with codename Owl. 

Talking about your video on two types of Owl, I would say I am both.

1. I sneak away when there is drool to clean with abs pics posted here and there in the thread.

2. I come suddenly as soon as I hear someone mention Jang Nara :exercice:

On 11/4/2022 at 11:05 AM, partyon said:

I am still behind on Gaus and probably won’t have time to watch any new episode of it today… I can do a watch party on Viki earliest tomorrow for ep 11 and 12 :bawling:

@agenth @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @LeftCoastOppa 

Can't promise Noona since I will most probably watch the episodes later tomorrow tonight :fullofhearts:

17 hours ago, partyon said:

My fellow EOs @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth all are but the reactions are varied.

One is crying. One is in disbelief that there can be romance. One hates the music. :D 

Noona, Two EOs hate the Music :evilelmo:

16 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

It would be really funny if @Sleepy Owl were crying and @confusedheart were in disbelief about the romance. Or if @agenth liked the music. (I saw her thoughts on Ep 1 already in the drama thread).

I hardly get teary eyed Chingu, even if I do feel sad in some scenes of dramas/movies/anime. So not me in that one :piggydance:

14 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Sad day @joccu and @Sleepy Owl: Piqué retires.

I expected him to retire at the end of the season, but then this news came suddenly. Interestingly there are 2 possible major reasons for his retirement:

1. It would help Barca financially, since they would not have to pay his salary and he was among the highest earners there.

2. He was suspected to have been the middle between Spanish Football federation and the Saudi Arabia Football Federation (or some other party from that country) in getting the final rounds of "Copa Del Rey" played there. He is expected to get more active into this and for that he had to leave his football career, since players playing in La Liga are not allowed to do business this way.

13 hours ago, partyon said:

@4evrkdrama @LeftCoastOppa @agenth @the_sweetroad @Sleepy Owl

Ma Tan trying to subtly get Kang Mi to understand that he likes her. She doesn't get it. :D

Noona I loved that scene and laughed a lot on her rejection and reason behind it :loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

Honestly I have not been fan of Barca for really long time.  So I don’t really care if he retires or not. 

Haha, Touche.

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I miss their glory days, with Messi, Xavi, Pep, and Iniesta. I do NOT miss Neymar and Suarez though.

Our local bar just got rid of their smaller TV and installed an enormous one, all in preparation for the World Cup. Pretty smart!

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I hardly get teary eyed Chingu, even if I do feel sad in some scenes of dramas/movies/anime. So not me in that one 

I knew it, chingu. :lol: I pegged you for getting annoyed at the romance. :joy:

Morning everyone!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

:waves: guys!

I've been working for few hours since the morning and now it's already the tea time in the evening! Wow, time travels fast for sure. What are you guys up to today?? Hope everyone is doing fine. :smooches3:

Glad to see @partyon unnie dropping by. But you'll be disappeared again next week? :joy: Hopefully we can continue work on the upcoming event when you are officially back... :heart:

I am missing my Daniel oppa on-screen. Wish he receives a new casting offer any time soon! :sparklyeyes:

Okay then, you guys have fun! I'll be back later... :lol:

Happy-Saturday-Quotes-1170x530.png

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@the_sweetroad  they were really good in the old days. Everything changes. It time for the younger generation. 

that is smart. The sales hopefully rises.  The atmosphere in pubs when there is a game is amazing. I’m going to watch the games at home or at work. Some games are going to air at times that I’m still at work so maybe we are going to have football studio at work. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

Omo! Is there really no Seo In Guk thread on this forum? :spitswater:

11 hours ago, rocat said:

i’ll have to see what happens tonight and if by a miracle my fingers don’t cramp, I could possibly join the discussion (I think it’ll be my night if you guys are doing it in the afternoon).

Which time zone are you in?

@the_sweetroad @agenth Would you be good to watch the last episode at e.g. 7 PM CET?

• Like 1
  • Blob 3