Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, the_sweetroad said:

But chingu, a curiosity - why is he a husband in disguise?? Have to say that's pretty intriguing....:D

I really have NO idea chingu.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Okay, let me know when you're starting it. Would be fun to read your comments :D

Soon ready with Mama Gogo. Extraordinary Attorney Woo ep 15 after that. :sweats:

• LOL 6

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Do you still need a lesson on Jimin or can you already recognize him?

Last test. Identify all members

L-R:

V, Jungkook, Jin, RM(back), Emo guy (front), last guy (whale sweater), Suga

i think 5 names is my limit for I am standing with coffee in my left hand and phone in my right, trying in vain to recall the last name other than Jimin. The last two shall henceforth be Emo Guy and Whale Sweater. :joy:

Black And White Coffee GIF

did I pass?

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, partyon said:

This Thai lakorn just threw us in for such a twist, it needs an Oscar. ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy sweet mother of.... Let's recap!

1) FL finds out ML married her to pay off his mom's debt. ML is in love with her though. For real.

2) ML goes to apartment FL is staying in to beg for her forgiveness and prove that he really loves her.

3) FL says okay, show me how far you're willing to go.

4) Cue in hot make-up sex scene.

5) ML wakes up afterwards, asks what the FL is doing.

6) FL tells him she transferred money to his bank account for his "services". You know, so that he can pay off his mom's debt faster.

7) FL tells him she's willing to keep paying him for his "services". He might be able to get out of this marriage in less than 3 years. Yes, she made him a prostitute - she says. He's flabbergasted.
But she's cold as ice! :cold_sweat: Because, you know, she's a real tough business woman on the outside, but inside she's a very vulnerable and sensitive young woman whom only the ML - her hubby - sees and realizes. :heartbreak:

8) Cue in on both FL and ML crying their hearts out separately. One in the bedroom, other in the bathroom. :bawling:

At this point, I'm like: THIS THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR! :cutekitty:

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. Here comes the best part!

9) FL's parents have to rush to the hospital because of the FL's aunt. They drive, and cue in on the Truck of Doom. BAM! Straight into their car!

I'm like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?!?!??!?

Oscar! Oscar, I tell you!

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

That Is Some Next Level Shit Skillful GIF - That Is Some Next Level Shit  Skillful Talented - Discover & Share GIFs

:joy:

+2

• LOL 6

46 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

You are almost done with BTS school. Almost. 

After several cups of my favourite dark liquid, I suddenly recalled me saying that his name sounded like a young hobo.

sherlock holmes GIF

Emo guy is Hobi!!!

which means Whale Sweater is Jimin! 

When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.“

:Megalol:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Emo guy is Hobi!!!

which means Whale Sweater is Jimin! 

:spitswater:

Good job for remembering Hobi's name. @the_sweetroad would never forgive you if you called him the "emo guy". She still misses her Sunshine Hobi. :D

main-qimg-74fe59c6c2a3cb8db4ac52e4360eea

You did get everyone right though! Good job! :yay:So proud of you, chingu! :dorakiss:

So a quick thing about the last member, Jimin. He's part of the maknae line (the 3 youngest), also a vocalist and the next best dancer (after Sunshine Hobi). From Busan originally - like Jungkook. He went to the same high school as Raccoon Oppa.

He's also the biggest flirt and EXTREMELY popular with the ARMY ladies and surely many guys too. :love: Together with Jungkook, they're probably the 2 most popular BTS members worldwide.

816bc2f699f5652bce9cce73a9041f96301f13b1

Him and Yoongi bicker a lot. Only person in BTS Yoongi bickers with. :joy:

jimin-suga.gif

Alright, since you're on a roll. Let's do 2 more tests. If you can get these right, I will let you pass BTS school. Grade 1. :joy:

Pic 1

Spoiler

original.jpg

Pic 2

Spoiler

32690893ef4e4fe3c06f486b9f5b6640.jpg

Let's have @confusedheart try too :naughty:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, don't you wish you were watching Husband in Disguise too? :joy:

• LOL 5

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

Alright, since you're on a roll. Let's do 2 more tests. If you can get these right, I will let you pass BTS school. Grade 1

All that work for Grade 1?! :w00t:

imma get to it pronto if I want to pass out….

Pic 1 (top to bottom, L-R):

Jin, RM

Suga, Jimin, Jungkook

Hobi, V

Pic 2 (back to front):

V, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, Hobi, RM

*cross fingers*

I propose that if I get Pics 1 & 2 right, I will get to graduate BTS school and fly past all grades.

Yeah, chingu? :wow1:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2

@rocat That's great! You got all of them right! :kiss_wink: You were quick to learn! :glasses:

44 minutes ago, rocat said:

I propose that if I get Pics 1 & 2 right, I will get to graduate BTS school and fly past all grades.

Yeah, chingu?

Unfortunately, no. But I'll let you have a break before Grade 2. :loolz:

Grade 2 is learning more about their music. Grade 3 is learning more about each member. Grade 4 is identifying their voices. I'm in Grade 5 myself currently. :joy:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Good job for remembering Hobi's name. @the_sweetroad would never forgive you if you called him the "emo guy". She still misses her Sunshine Hobi. :D

I do miss Sunshine Hobi, but that picture you posted of him is REALLY DISTURBING. :blink:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Him and Yoongi bicker a lot.

Yep, sounds like Jimin bickers with everyone (time-stamped) :lol:.

@Lmangla @partyon @joccu I re-started Ra Raerng Fai yesterday and watched two episodes. Their relationship is SO toxic. The ML is very controlling, grabby, and domineering (all in the name of security and not having had anyone to trust so far in his life). At one point he basically abducts her and sends her away to a remote house, and in the morning when he comes to get her he forces her to cook for him and do his laundry by hand. Then they get all cuddly-cuddly by nighttime and I'm like what the heck?

I Dont Understand Whats Going On GIF by HULU

And the FL is quite a strong woman in general...but is becoming a bit subservient here. :wacko:

Of course, I will keep watching.

Looney Tunes Eating GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yep, sounds like Jimin bickers with everyone (time-stamped) :lol:.

Hehe.... :D Yeah, Jimin becomes scary when he gets angry. The dumpling incident is legendary. lol

Still Jin and Jungkook's fights are also pretty funny. :D

Look how cute singing Yoongi is . :wub:

@the_sweetroad You should have started with a fluffier Thai lakorn. The one you're watching is only for seasoned Thai lakorn viewers like @joccu @Lmangla and me. :grimace:

• LOL 5