Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, rocat said:

But that’s mild compared to what you’ve heard!  My mind is whirling…

Yes, chingu.... Rumors in k-netz comments sections have been:

Spoiler

That he's obsessed with those establishments and that it's a well known fact:emmm:

Also, chingu. You know how he was rumored to be dating Jung Yu Mi for some years? He has publicly stated that he considers himself too immature / too young mentally to get married. Dude is over 40 already. :joy:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

While understanding each word separately, the meaning behind their combination requires ... elaboration :huh: 

Aigoo.....

"room salons" ― a Korean term to describe bars with private rooms for hostesses to entertain customers, and often fronts for prostitution

source. https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2022/06/251_308237.html?fa

That's an establishment my ex-oppa / @agenth's ex-hubby got caught in. :crybaby:

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/10/actor-choi-jin-hyuk-arrested-at-illegal.html

6. [+184, -9] This dude's a mania for room salons. I used to work at Jjumoh and he came at least once a week.

That's when I got rid of him as my oppa.

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

Finished ep 1 of Tell Me Your Wish. It's heavy. Can't watch too much of it at once. Want to watch ep 2 as well, but need to take a break.

Oppa is wonderful in his role. I can't imagine anyone else acting his character as well as he does. :heart4:

medium_2022-08-10-c9caf34417.jpg

My only issue with this drama is that they're hinting that there will be romance down the line. This drama would do best without a love line. The theme is so heavy in itself, and with the complicated and difficult background of the ML, this drama should focus on healing him and on the lives of the people in hospice.

Don't understand why kdramas cannot rely on the story itself, but have to throw in romance every chance they get. :rage:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Aigoo... Tell Me Your Wish is so sad. Am now on ep 2 and have already cried once in the first 10 minutes.

Do I need a small bucket for tears when watching? 

Acting must be so good and so on point! 

I'm often the sort who'll be moved when the music and the scene are so well-matched. I more often than not cry over the look in the eyes.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Do I need a small bucket for tears when watching? 

Yes, if you're a person who easily gets emotional it's good to have tissues at hand. :tears: The acting is top-notch AMAZING. JCW oppa is such a great actor, but he is spot on depicting his character. I'm in awe.

Are you planning on watching it?

Thanks for the link :dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Are you planning on watching it?

I might, if time permits. I can only really watch 2 dramas at the same time, and then I try to clear my to watch list by choosing the ones that are of different genres.

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thanks for the link

I love the recipes site, must be shared with fellow foodies! :D

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Also, chingu. You know how he was rumored to be dating Jung Yu Mi for some years? He has publicly stated that he considers himself too immature / too young mentally to get married. Dude is over 40 already. :joy:

Lol, yes that he did. Left me scratching my head too! :joy:

Sometimes it's good not to know too much about our oppas - I only want to keep the good stuff about them in my head.

Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff

Also, I doubt he is the sort to settle down, and probably was too career-minded to consider marriage.

He wants to keep opening doors like this and receive adoration....

gong yoo GIF

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Finished ep 1 of Tell Me Your Wish.

I'm watching this too! The first ep was good - I was immediately engrossed. The arms on the FL! *respect*

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@joccu Did you watch today's episode of Mama Gogo? Lots of things happened. :spitswater:

But looks like Annie's ex is coming back in the next episode as he wants Annie back and there's a scene of him dancing on stage shirtless :joy:

@the_sweetroad Yes, that's the guy who played Pitch (the bisexual dude) in The Player.

I time stamped the scene, chingus. hehe

Knowing the actor Foei's real life personality, these scenes must be a nightmare come true for him :loolz:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, because I have now put up 2 polls on the Alchemy of Souls thread while it's been on hiatus, you owe me one extra episode of a Thai lakorn. :tongue:

Also, what did I just read? :spitswater:

https://kbizoom.com/a-boyfriend-who-insists-on-wearing-a-mask-even-when-sleeping-with-his-girlfriend-saying-safety-is-the-best/

440 C

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, because I have now put up 2 polls on the Alchemy of Souls thread while it's been on hiatus, you owe me one extra episode of a Thai lakorn.

So wait a sec ... I owe you more episodes for you doing what is essentially your JOB???!!! :blink:

That wasn't in our agreed upon rules/conditions Noona ... however -

I will accept 2 (two) additional episodes - 1 for each poll - on the condition that YOU accept/take the bet I counter offered you on Alchemy of Souls thread.  

Max possible episodes to watch is 18 +2 = 20

AoS is for half that - I win I only have to watch 10 episodes - I lose I have to watch 30

(all this is based of course on the presumption that you will watch all AoS episodes)

What say you Noona? :rolleyes:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2