Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I want some congee today. No reason, I just want something piping hot, LOL.

that's yummy comfort food!!

hungry feed me GIF

i just had 3 rockit apples!

and a magnum mini just now..

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Lmangla  how to do you the cheese, with bread or biscuits.

I prefer cheese with plain crackers or those bread bits that you get in restaurants. (baked hard I guess?). also some olives or olive oil drizzled on top. 

savory-three-cheese-crackers2F.jpg 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

+ 2

A friend gave a bagfull of mint choc. :love:

th?id=AMMS_6fd95e1f462b9b85e4b031507570a

cr owner

@MayanEcho  I love congee too with some added century egg,parsly & spring onions. 

9482294625a429cf39fa71b20347650c.png

cr owner

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, joccu said:

this popped up in my youtube. probably been watch too many episodes of friends

Me too @joccu  I keep seeing Friends on my feed (mobile) and I can't help laughing, feeling happy watching them.

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Who love egg tarts...

me @Thong Thin me , me !   Always go back to TK Bakery ones.

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I want some congee today. No reason, I just want something piping hot, LOL. Then have it while watching my daily rom com. :D

Your congee pic looks so good-  feel like cooking some tomorrow.  Simple white congee.

Chicken congee (Rice Porridge)

23 hours ago, partyon said:

I really admire Hobi for incorporating genres we haven't seen before - rock, punk beat as well as the old school rap feel from the 90s. While I am finding especially the beat of the song very catchy - yay - the components don't really come together as well as they could.

Hobi's emo look suits him really well. Where has he been hiding all this time?

@the_sweetroad How are you liking it?

I definitely agree with you that Hobi experimenting is good. But I'm more with @agenth:

On 7/2/2022 at 1:38 PM, agenth said:

song isn't bad, but... concept :/

Omo! I am L-O-V-I-N-G the concept! :love: Not the song so much.

The song is OK - I could listen to it without watching the video. But the video gives me the heebie jeebies. Probably because of the monsters playing in the band. :loolz:

I don't get that. But as a kid I couldn't even watch music videos by The Cure. Something about heavy eye makeup and wearing black... I'm not a fan.

"Eclipse Hobi" is hilarious though.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@sadthe1st Yup, having a nice bowl of congee is like a warm, comforting hug from a bowl. @Thong Thin I wish I'd know where to get century eggs here. I only know one restaurant here that has century egg toppings with their congee, so they might be making it on their own. @Min2206 Most of the time, I'd choose congee over anything else. :)

Creamy-Chicken-Noodle-Soup-3-500x500.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I don't get that. But as a kid I couldn't even watch music videos by The Cure. Something about heavy eye makeup and wearing black... I'm not a fan.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I loved The Cure!

I'm definitely not only pop and One Direction and Celine Dion. Nah, I like all kinds of music - rock, punk, ska, rap, electronic music, classical music.

I guess this explains why the BTS rap line's production is more to my taste. The heavier the better.

Illumination Idk GIF by Minions

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

I just did a Cooper test - just for fun - and I did well - if I can say so myself. :glasses:

For my age group, I scored the best score i.e. "Very good". Pretty happy about that. :love:

C67D6784-E4CD-45E9-9203-38F2F936B0EC.jpe

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu I checked out the KinnPorcsche book yesterday. It was really barf :spitswater:

I think the writer may have some "issues"... Some of that stuff is not normal. :grimace:

By the way, are you planning on checking out Mama Gogo? The teaser is hilarious :joy:

It also has a lot of abs @sadthe1st@Sky Kang @confusedheart @Min2206 :lollipop:

Synopsis from MDL:

"Inheriting from her uncle an old agogo boy bar called Papa Gogo, former '90s singer Annie decides to renovate the bar and starts hunting for her agogo boys. With the bar on the way to becoming as well-known as Mama Gogo, local mafia boss Chen and Tina—Annie's frenemy—intentionally open a bar to compete with her."

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

I just did a Cooper test - just for fun - and I did well - if I can say so myself.

hmm i'll probably be under the terrible range..

Sit Up Banana GIF

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I wish I'd know where to get century eggs here

are you able to access to shopping platforms like shopee?

there is one type called the snowflake (songhua) century eggs which is very popular.. my friends would buy them in taiwan as well

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hmm i'll probably be under the terrible range..

Really? Chingu, you don't like the gym? :crybaby:

I've always loved sports.

Sesame Street Workout GIF by Muppet Wiki

Food - not as much :loolz:

I just started on ep 5 of Alchemy of Souls btw. :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon  saw the trailer last week and though it was so fun that is on my watchlist. planning on starting it this weekend. :heart:

the writer definitely has some issues. I mean how can someone write like that.  definitely barf. :spitswater:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I guess this explains why the BTS rap line's production is more to my taste. The heavier the better.

:) When it comes to purely listening to music, I like anything catchy. The catchier and more melodic, the better, whatever the genre. However, when it comes to watching music videos (and movies and shows), I can't handle grotesque. And to my young brain, The Cure looked grotesque. Like Edward Scissorhands. Hated that movie.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

For my age group, I scored the best score i.e. "Very good". Pretty happy about that.

Good job chingu!

And what a discouraging chart. You'd think they could come up with a category other than, "Very Bad." LOL. :joy:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I only know one restaurant here that has century egg toppings with their congee, so they might be making it on their own.

Congee is a comfort food for me, too! Do you like century eggs? They're another thing I can hardly look at. Guess I get grossed out easily. :P

Did anyone watch the drama Triple way back in the day? I started it last week. So far so good. My first Lee Jung Jae drama!

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Uh oh... I am struggling to get through ep 5 of Alchemy of Souls.... :emmm:

30 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Did anyone watch the drama Triple way back in the day?

Nope.

Guess I'm the only one who isn't a fan of congee? :crybaby:

EDIT: @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama dongsaeng, I don't know if I can get through ep 5. :bawling: I've been watching it for over 2 hours already. It's like a filler episode.

Please tell me ep 6 is better.

Begging Tom And Jerry GIF by HBO Max

Also, what is up with Bogummy's latest hair style :rage:

AVvXsEgnEGfrxGpyL020EeDlLOpZWXpEcPjOxu-5

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

Guess I'm the only one who isn't a fan of congee?

Do you not like the texture? I always have to have side dishes with it; I can't eat it nonstop for a while otherwise it's all just the same mouthfeel.

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, what is up with Bogummy's latest hair style

:tears: And the tassels. (Bringing back some weird Eurovision tassel memories eh @agenth?)

He's definitely a forehead oppa, which makes him such a cutie in sageuk :):

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2