Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu Remember this one?

@LeftCoastOppa @agenth gonna watch the aftermath of sexy time in Forecasting Love and Weather now. :glasses:

They started off with a shower scene but there were no abs. :unamused:

And the other party's "walk of shame" didn't look too convincing either. Her hair and make-up were too perfect. lol

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

And the other party's "walk of shame" didn't look too convincing either. Her hair and make-up were too perfect. lol

lol the aftermath / walk of shame in 39 was EVEN WORSE. She looked the same as before they "kissed". Does SYJ have in her contract that she isn't allowed to be "messed up in camera"? 

During a fight, she also looks pristine.

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyone remember this song?

reference a song how? Ofc i remember this song. It was absolutely awesome, oh the nostalgia. Also liked to sing it for Singstar :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, agenth said:

lol the aftermath / walk of shame in 39 was EVEN WORSE. She looked the same as before they "kissed". Does SYJ have in her contract that she isn't allowed to be "messed up in camera"? 

During a fight, she also looks pristine.

Omo! There is a 'walk of shame'? I haven't reached that part yet. Just watched the hair-pulling scene. Yeah, she looks unscathed, though her elder sister did find some signs of 'damage'. :scream:

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Omo! There is a 'walk of shame'? I haven't reached that part yet. Just watched the hair-pulling scene. Yeah, she looks unscathed, though her elder sister did find some signs of 'damage'. :scream:

oh oops. but let me know what you think when you encounter it?

i got spoilered about ep2 and now my motivation dropped to watch it. 39 is just not compelling as the leads dont have much chemistry.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Hello everyone!!

3 hours ago, confusedheart said:

What are you watching nowadays? Did you drop mask?

Omo, after a while of not watching it I binged 4 episodes in the past couple days. It's getting GOOD!! :lol: Brother-in-law and wife suspect each other and Eun Ha is getting stronger. Min Woo isn't doing too much, though, except not hallucinating anymore. I finished through Ep 13.

Did you finish it? Brother-in-law is so mesmerizing, isn't he?

I'm also watching Reset.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

i got spoilered about ep2 and now my motivation dropped to watch it. 39 is just not compelling as the leads dont have much chemistry.

Exactly !

I was about to watch the drama but got spoiled and I lost the enthusiasm i had "to watch" it.

:sad1::sad1:

Right now am enjoying

Twenty five twenty one alot....

Its been since a drama had made me impatient for the next ep.:heart1:

Am in love with Kim Tae Ri and her character.:heart2beat::please:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I was about to watch the drama but got spoiled and I lost the enthusiasm i had "to watch" it.

yea and it's sad that it was about the character i liked. i don't like SYJ's character, especially because of the weird scenes where she should have looked ruffled/a little messy, but not a hair out of place ...

also that kiss and bed scene was lame. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

@joccu Whatcha having? I'm having a glass of red wine. :kiss_wink:

36 minutes ago, agenth said:

also that kiss and bed scene was lame. 

Was the bed scene in Forecasting Love and Weather any better? Song Kang's character has been pretty cool so far.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Was the bed scene in Forecasting Love and Weather any better? Song Kang's character has been pretty cool so far.

i guess they skipped the actual bed, but made it clear they hooked up in 39. But just because they talked about it afterwards sitting in kitchen. There was a timeskip, but SYJ looked the same as when she had arrived. 

So compared to 39, yes Forecasting was better in that respect. Still can't touch the crown of bed scenes though... :D

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Did y'all see Kim Hee Sun's latest pics? I'm in awe of this 44 year old lady. :love:

She's rocking this look. :glasses:

Kim-Hee-Sun-3.jpeg

Kim-Hee-Sun-5.jpeg

@joccu Don't you think that the 2nd ML in Sponsor resembles Thai actor Alek Teeradetch in that pic? They could almost be brothers...?

Sponsor2.jpg?width=710&height=621

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Eonni

Watched the first 2 eps (not coz of Song kang)  but for PMY.

But I dropped at ep 2.

The bed scene was too random for me 

But guess what ?

Am in love with f4 thailand Eonni 

:please:

The plot momentum is literally awesome and though the drama is cliche I love how matured the script writing is ! :wub:

The characters are thoughtful and wise and we don't have to "put effort" to understand each one of them, 

It happens naturally as we watch them

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am in love with f4 thailand Eonni 

Korean Drama Reaction GIF by iQiyi

Last time I heard you hated the drama and were dropping it together with your twin @confusedheart

What happened? :scream:

The sexy time in ep 2 of Forecasting Love and Weather is the only reason why @agenth chingu, Mr. Oppa @LeftCoastOppa and I started watching the drama.

:loolz:

• LOL 7