Add and Subtract Game

Admin

41 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin  I love mochi because they're soft & chewy. It's so addictive. Strawberry mochi is a little sweeter than other mochis I've eaten. Mochi flavor range is wide. Any mochi tastes amazing that's why, it's a little pricey. The 1st mochi I've tasted was the traditional form, (in Japan) this kind of mochi is filled with sweet red bean paste. This is the most popular flavor in Japan. Mochi is a traditional food for the Japanese New Year. On New Year's, mochi is served hot making them even stickier than usual. It has a unique, sweet flavor that melts in your mouth. It still tastes like a dessert. There are a variety of flavors available all over now. I usually buy this in a box. ( 12-pieces)  It has a lengthy shelf life and does not require refrigeration to stay edible. A variety pack is sold at Costco and you can find them in the freezer section. I can eat it from 2-4 small bites. 

+ 2

Is also my favourite, the mochi is not sweet but goes well with the strawberry.

40 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i went hysterical earlier.. over work

and now i have no mood to work, so i shall enjoy teabreak.. triple shot coffee with orange scone!

OIP.9A5LE1aNC_OZ-56k2VYS2QHaLD?w=204&h=3

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

glad your appetite is back. 

Getting there, thanks! It's a bit slow process.

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I love your tuna pastries!   You have lovely beautiful food pics - so the yummy !

Thank you! Though pics aren't mine, I try to look for and post those pics that look as closely as the goodies I've tried. ^_^

Some fruit jelly cakes to make @sadthe1st feel better.

woon-fruit-cake-sm.jpg

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Some fruit jelly cakes to make @sadthe1st feel better.

its been a long time since i last had the jelly made with coconut milk and pandan..

R00656_Woon-Mamuang.jpg

cr.: owner

maxresdefault.jpg

i'm hoping my last 50mins stays peaceful.. then i can logoff from co network!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@agenth @anjuliet @Calli@confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Wuzetian@partyon@Lmangla @Min2206 @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star

Good day everyone!! It's been raining so hard here and it's sooo cold. Looking for something to keep me warm :wink:

Friends From College Abs GIF by NETFLIX

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

20 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Looking for something to keep me warm

for a moment, i read it as someone to keep you warm..

hyun-bin-lazada.png?w=900

then ok, you need some thing..

shutterstock_575792329-2.jpg

@Sleepy Owl my favorite ice lolly is this.. the lime with milk!

SELECTA-SOLERO_WEBSITE-600X600px.png

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus Chingu, I saw the casting of "Taejong Yi Bang-Won" (they literally put title same as that guy's name), and it looks solid. Looking forward to this drama. I guess they might show more of Taejong and his personal life, than the whole rebellion they did to establish Joseon Dynasty. Like how actually his relationship with his father went bad, and what led him to kill his brothers. I look forward to this drama. 

I am also looking forward. I want to see a historical drama with veteran actors as leads.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

hey everyone 

My laaaaaazy moooood

Good late morning lovelies :elated:

@agenth

@Ameera Ali  @Calli* nice to meet you, chingu* @confusedheart @Ernie@gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus daughter-in-law, you definitely need to meet mah son irl, but it's nice to see him every (post) day @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Wuzetian* @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Sky Kang @twinkle_little_star @sadthe1st @pompyavi*

I haven't had anything to eat yet as I need another hour after taking my meds before I'm allowed to eat. 

All the food you guys have mentioned sound so delish, but alas I is on a restricted diet and I could only admire them from afar. I will make an exception to sugar glazed covered abs. :emmm:

:omg:what have you guys have done to me, rubbing off on me?? :fear:

I hope you all who are hours ahead have had a good day and having a good evening. Have a great day on the rest of us. :transforms:

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

for a moment, i read it as someone to keep you warm..

One of my other "sons" :wub: 

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

its been a long time since i last had the jelly made with coconut milk and pandan..

I think I will need to think about which country I need to move to next. These look amazing. :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Sleepy Owl, I read some rumor of upcoming drama schedules and one drama grabbed by attention. It is a drama named Unforgettable with Kim Nam Joo, Jang Hyuk and Park Hoon. With a cast like that I am paying attention immediately. But I don`t know anything about this drama. It is a remake after the British crime series with the same name? I wonder. Is there anyone who knows more about this drama?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl, I read some rumor of upcoming drama schedules and one drama grabbed by attention. It is a drama named Unforgettable with Kim Nam Joo, Jang Hyuk and Park Hoon. With a cast like that I am paying attention immediately. But I don`t know anything about this drama. It is a remake after the British crime series with the same name? I wonder. Is there anyone who knows more about this drama?

I didn't read about this, but I did read about Song Yoon A's new drama. 

https://asianwiki.com/Show_Window:_Queen's_House

Sounds like another drama with barf worthy theme, but I don't think it will be purely based on it. So I will be checking this drama out. 

But the one you just mentioned, the cast is so solid, if it is confirmed, I will be on board without thinking much. 

21 minutes ago, larus said:

I am also looking forward. I want to see a historical drama with veteran actors as leads.

Yes, we have one more Sageuk coming our way (schedule not confirmed), starring Jang Hyuk, Kang Han Na and Lee Joon called "Red Single Heart". I will be checking this one out too whenever it comes. 

I will be watching "Hong Chun Gi" as well hoping it will be good. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

tumblr-lrjrp2-Dwq71qgtty8o1-r1-500.gif

@partyon @Lmangla

@Ameera Ali @larus @joccu 

@MayanEcho @gm4queen 

@LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl 

@confusedheart @hsmz @mirmz

@Calli @Ernie @elan1