Add and Subtract Game

Admin

37 minutes ago, agenth said:

HAHAHAH i just saw this. i fastforward too much that i never saw this scene...

i don't understand the logic of putting UNDERWEAR IN FRIDGE

@agenthI see movie and TV show characters pulling out their underwear from the freezer in a gag or comedy stint. But for what reason would someone put their underwear in the fridge? - hahaha - Maybe freezing underwear is refreshing? LOL -  :kaching1:

+2

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

@agenthI see movie and TV show characters pulling out their underwear from the freezer in a gag or comedy stint. But for what reason would someone put their underwear in the fridge? - hahaha - Maybe freezing underwear is refreshing? LOL -  

Refrigerator Women's Underwear & Panties - CafePress

firmer, i guess

oh well, goodnight chingus!  

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 11
  • Thirsty 1

Mystery of fridge underwear revealed?

My mum dropped by and I asked her if she can explain why this wife puts underwear in fridge. She told me, "Well the husband feels very ~hot~, so wearing cool underwear is ~feeling fresh". 

I asked if it's normal and she answered, no of course not. 

Melting Hot Dog GIF

She said it's probably origins from hospital?

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1

She told me, "Well the husband feels very ~hot~, so wearing cool underwear is ~feeling fresh". 

Me to my future husband , no need to bother with cooling my underwear , just put me in fridge every night, get me out in the morning :mrgreen:

Z4AuKJG.gif

sincerely your other half

:smort:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu get pen and paper team wife rules  for the thread is hard to remember 

1- don’t t make fun about 30 wife if you don’t want fireworks replays 

2- have moral checks before posting 

Etc 

+2

Is it so wrong to underlining some facts? I just can't understand all this... I'm just like the ghost halaeboji trying to understand his missus :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Is it so wrong to underlining some facts? I just can't understand all this... I'm just like the ghost halaeboji trying to understand his missus :sweatingbullets:

The next step asking us to  sign a contract :joy:

5frSHIO.gif

Welcome to the thread :wub:

+2

• LOL 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Can I snitch on her for insulting 30 wife :joy:

I wonder if 40s wife said this in front of 30s wife, (the importance of husband's health by having breakfast), what reaction she will give yeaaaaa? :D

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The next step asking us to  sign a contract :joy:

Bring it on! They can wrote "the 30s wife should make him bleeds more" "he deserved more beating", but then when I underlined what they said, they can't accept that? Who should be more matured one here?

tenor.gif

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali @agenth @Sleepy Owl are you guys ready for the match? is England going to win? or is Ukraine going to surprise us?

Chingu, I am rooting for Ukraine here, but even if England are going to win, I hope it would be hard earned win, and an interesting match. 

I loved Denmark vs Czech Republic. Both teams were attacking well, and Schmeichel was the best players making those big saves. I love his goal keeping style. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Goal, ball even touched goalie's breast ;) 

It promises to be an interesting match already, since there is already a goal in first five minutes. Ukraine needs to catch up and they have a lot of time still!

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu any thing less than win will be disappointed for us , but we never know , usually England lose when they are the favourite :mrgreen:

@hsmz 24hours will make us all cool down, but seriously glad to see you smiling  , you get a lot of heat in the thread ,  I hope 30 husband  happy for us getting all heat  :loolz:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@hsmz 24hours will make us all cool down, but seriously glad to see you smiling  , you get a lot of heat in the thread ,  I hope 30 husband  happy for us getting all heat  :loolz:

Hahaha, I'm OK. Just quite curious, why some people can't even accept reality? Keep pushing "no, we must not change for someone else" but then they want us to change our perception, for them???? If I said X, it will always be X, it can't be Z. Yeah, the 30s husband have no clue that we are talking about his affair. If you go thru some comments on YouTube & IG, some of them didn't even support what 30s wife did - same like us. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, larus said:

@hsmz, welcome to this thread. :hooray:

Another fan of "barf drama"? :) Soon we`ll be in minority.

+2

c154a1bd695022e472a151d1995ba740.gif

Yes, I'm one of the fan of that barf drama, and I got a lot of heat there - just by underlining some of reality checks for the 30s couple. 

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

I think it's safe to say that England is NOT choking. Will wonders ever cease? I am amazed haha. 

Seems that extratime against Sweden has wrecked the Ukrainians. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4