Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, joccu said:

well maybe I will try to watch today´s episode.  But probably today´s episode is the last one I will watch.  but honestly this drama had potential.  where did it go so wrong.

The basics things are so poor here. Like in ep 3: the assassination scene, then sliding down the building and ziplining; wonder how Tae sul's bones are intact, Seo Hae managed to get a tablet in midst of fighting with the security guards.. god knows from where, no one helping Tae Sul during the shooting.. list is long..

Also PSH's acting.. I would say she acted better in her previous dramas than here. Also CSW's bangs is not helping at all to sell me that he is a genius good looking hearthrob CEO. Should have casted someone who is eye candy or change CSW's hair style. Acting wise he is doing good but the character does not suit him. If you have seen god's gift you may understand. there also he played similar character but the hair style, make up department did their job. I don't know what they did with their 18 million USD.

You see these things does not come under scifi or any fantasy.. these things are basic things.. so if the show makers are telling me that since it is fantasy take everything at face value, sorry cant do that. if this was the case they should have built the story for a fictional country or state. They could have introduced the rules to us saying these are the rules, i would have been fine then.

I am so mad. This is my oppa's first drama of 2021... Aghhh

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@pompyavi, @joccu I will watch the episode later tonight, and then let you know about it. But yeah, when they can't execute the basic things properly, then we can what happens. The plot may have a great potential, but the execution is where they are lacking. No matter how good it is, but if each episode has got WTH moments, then well, watching becomes less and less enjoyable.

Like now, I don't really feel like to think and theorize what could be happening next or how things could be happening or look into things more deeply, or check out the background for info, like we used to do in such dramas, because now I am busy FFing the episode.

Right now, out of the 5 new dramas I am watching, I would rate them like this, maybe @Min2206 Chingu would also like to see it. 

1. Beyond Evil
  2. River Where The Moon Rises
  3. Hello? Its Me!
  4. Vincenzo
  5. Sisyphus

Now Vincenzo is above Sisyphus mainly because its 2 episodes have aired, and still has got potential, otherwise, well, I would rather rank them together here. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Right now, out of the 5 new dramas I am watching, I would rate them like this, maybe @Min2206 Chingu would also like to see it. 

1. Beyond Evil
  2. River Where The Moon Rises
  3. Hello? Its Me!
  4. Vincenzo
  5. Sisyphus

Now Vincenzo is above Sisyphus mainly because its 2 episodes have aired, and still has got potential, otherwise, well, I would rather rank them together here. 

+2

Thank you for tagging me @Sleepy Owl I know I can rely on you. Guess you know I would ask you.   :D

Researchers Show Real-Time Dialog With a Dreaming Person Is Possible

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@pompyavi  the 4 episode had too many scenes that just did not make sense.

how can you miss your bullets that many times. where is the logic.

and the breaking into the car and starting the car.  that scene made no sense to me.  

And so many people are chasing just two people. how hard it is to catch them. by the looks of it really hard. 

I seriously thought that I would like this drama but no I´m seriously dropping this. maybe I will watch the last 2 episodes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu I think, I know which scene you are talking about. Is it the one in which they jump from the bridge with all the firing happening, or was it something else. This one was in the trailer. Honestly, I will first watch "Hello? Its Me!" episode 3 before watching this one. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl @joccu by watching 4 episodes, I actually got the entire thing how it's going to pan out. As I said before as well, they have copied from every famous scifi movies/series. I don't see the execution getting any better.. the writers need to work on basics first.

Well copying is not an issue but lack of execution is especially when I know that those things are already executed in a better way in the original one.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, joccu said:

the scene when they jump on the bridge do happen in episode 4. but that was not the scene I was talking about.  it happens earlier when they are inside a house. 

@joccu I need that durable refrigerator... and the table fan scene LOL

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6