Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I think it was Return of Superman but I am not sure. I did not watch reality shows but I wanted to see him in real life.

I liked Mr Ma. You should give it a try when you have time.

+2

I will surely give it a try when I have time :approves:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, larus said:

9.9 Billion Woman (KBS 2019/2020). He was a phycho husband but made us laugh sometimes. I have so many funny gifs with him from that drama.

I watched this drama but mostly because of Kim kang Woo. i loved Kim kang woo in Missing Noir M.

P.S. It seems I really dont have any oppas even in my like category 

+2

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I watched this drama but mostly because of Kim kang Woo. i loved Kim kang woo in Missing Noir M

It could have been better. It has started Ok but at the end I got annoyed. The phycho husband was funny sometimes. And I noticed for the first time  the actor who played Director Park in Stranger, Jung Sung Il.

I loved Missing Noir M.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Minbongyi said:

Hello dear! Where can I find the questionare anyway? I will gladly answer it

It's in my head. :D  Everyone gets the same questions though. :D

In any case. It's nothing serious, so please don't feel pressured to answer it. It's just for fun. :kiss_wink:

1) Who is your favorite oppa?

2) Do you like abs? (Disregard this question if you're under 18)

3) Are you located in Asia?

@Sleepy Owl Here is a video of cockroach actor Jung Woong In with his kids.

His laugh is EXACTLY the same in real life. :D

• Love 5

@pompyavi, @joccu I am watching the match as neutral, but for now Portugal seems to be the better one and dominating the match. And yes, don't know who designed that second/third kit of Portugal, it really does not look good to me. 

@Minbongyi welcome to the thread and Team SUB. Here we speak about literally anything, sometimes not related to any dramas or movies too, which I think you have already seen. I am sure you'll have fun here :approves:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am watching the match as neutral, but for now Portugal seems to be the better one and dominating the match. And yes, don't know who designed that second/third kit of Portugal, it really does not look good to me. 

Yes the first half Portugal dominated France. They missed two very good chances. 

488 corrected

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

It's been awile since I seen griezmann play and I don't know but long hair does not suit him in my option. 

He is going through a rough patch right now. His form has been awful almost since he joined Barca. And he has been having those long hair since then. I always liked his playing style. 

10 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Yes the first half Portugal dominated France. They missed two very good chances. 

488 corrected

Yup there really did miss 2 good chances. Let's hope a second half too. 

@partyon Noona, wow, his daughters are so cute. And he made of them cry in the end too, the youngest one I guess :loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1