Add and Subtract Game

Admin

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

Any particular grape or country of origin?

I don`t have preference like this. And I am not a good "connoisseur". I like Cabernet (as the red wine) or Muscat Ottonel (white) but really I can drink anything. :D

I mostly drink Romanian wine but that`s because I have it. My father still works my grandfather`s vinayard each year.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t have preference like this. And I am not a good "connoisseur". I like Cabernet (as the red wine) or Muscat Ottonel (white) but really I can drink anything. :D

I mostly drink Romanian wine but that`s because I have it. My father still works my grandfather`s vinayard each year.

Wow! @joccu has a wine fridge and you have a vineyard in your family. Party at your places after covid-19 travel restrictions are lifted! :D

fun dancing GIF

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, larus said:

This ?

I really like Jung Woongin. He had many villain roles.

Which drama was it from? Even I like him, and his roles. I remember watching him for the first time "I Can Hear Your Voice", and wow, he really cause troubles for the leads till the end. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Which drama was it from?

9.9 Billion Woman (KBS 2019/2020). He was a phycho husband but made us laugh sometimes. I have so many funny gifs with him from that drama.

I liked his speech at KBS drama 2019. He and Kim Byul Chul made me laugh.

He talked how people when he sees him are fearing him because of his roles and asked people to not hate him too much. (I hope I remember corectly what he said. It was a long time).

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, larus said:

9.9 Billion Woman (KBS 2019/2020). He was a phycho husband but made us laugh sometimes. I have so many funny gifs with him from that drama.

I liked his speech at KBS drama 2019. He and Kim Byul Chul made me laugh.

He talked how people when he sees him are fearing him because of his roles and asked people to not hate him too much. (I hope I remember corectly what he said. It was a long time).

+2

I didn't watch that drama though. But well, this guy is really a good actor. I don't know, he must have done some good roles too, and I really want to see him doing it at least once. 

+2

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't know, he must have done some good roles too, and I really want to see him doing it at least once. 

I saw him as a good guy in Ms. Ma, Nemesis. I watched some videos with his daughters in a reality show.

Another gif

5e04e426d6a29816782101.gif?download&key=

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I saw him as a good guy in Ms. Ma, Nemesis. I watched some videos with his daughters in a reality show.

Another gif

Oh, how was Mr. Ma, Nemesis? I'll go for it, if it is good. Was that reality show, "Return of Superman?", if so, I'll definitely look for its clips. I love that show. 

• Like 5

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

Oh, how was Mr. Ma, Nemesis? I'll go for it, if it is good. Was that reality show, "Return of Superman?", if so, I'll definitely look for its clips. I love that show. 

I think it was Return of Superman but I am not sure. I did not watch reality shows but I wanted to see him in real life.

I liked Mr Ma. You should give it a try when you have time.

+2

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1