Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, wow, his daughters are so cute. And he made of them cry in the end too, the youngest one I guess

Yeah, I got flashbacks of Empress Ki. Especially with that crazy laugh.

:loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I have only seen griezmann play in national games and when he was in atletico madrid. I like how he plays. I only seen him in short hair. So no wonder I have not seen him with long hair. I have not watch any barca games. 

So no wonder you didn't see his long hair. I am Barca fan, but I don't really know why Barca for the past few years, I think after selling Neymar, has been buying players they don't really need and making them play in Neymar's position, which is not really their natural position. Same happened with Coutinho, and same is happening with Griezmann. 

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, I got flashbacks of Empress Ki. Especially with that crazy laugh.

Yeah that laugh after making his daughter, gave me Yeom Byung Soo vibes :loolz:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

It's in my head.  Everyone gets the same questions though. 

In any case. It's nothing serious, so please don't feel pressured to answer it. It's just for fun. 

1) Who is your favorite oppa?

2) Do you like abs? (Disregard this question if you're under 18)

3) Are you located in Asia?

1. Since Stray Kids' Bangchan wasn't my oppa, then skip. Ahahhaaa. I don't really have my all-the-time favorite oppa in particular since it always changed. But currently adoring Kim Daemyung (Yeah~ I'm Hosplay Gomgom couple trash) and Sato Takeru (Still can't move on from KoiTsudu). I'm being greedy over these 2 lately. Greedy to make them the endgame with their respective co-star. Pardon my delulu RickRoll'D :ilike:

2. I love abs in private, I just can't declare it since I was too shy :winkx:

3. Yes. I'm from SEA

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Minbongyi welcome to the thread and Team SUB. Here we speak about literally anything, sometimes not related to any dramas or movies too, which I think you have already seen. I am sure you'll have fun here 

I'm having so much fun talking with you guys since I'm stuck at home and I just need more friends to talk. So it's really free forum to talk about everything? That's great. Since I always thought we only talked about drama. I have loving western series and movie as well lately, K-pop too. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Exactly, just because I was little free this iteration, my team assigned me more work and here I was thinking of slothing. 

+2

That's sad to hear, the only worse thing than work is more work. :isannoyed:

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

having prawns today for lunch thanks to fish shop guy.

wasn't planning to buy yesterday but he reminded me that my mom likes prawns. hahahahah... :D

I just love prawns, especially the fried ones. :ilike:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

@Thong Thin ~ we usually fry prawns with a little bit of onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic. so basically masala praws + spinach rice is on the menu today. good combo! :D

@Sleepy Owl ~ I don't eat too many prawns as I don't do too well with shell food. so just a piece or two to be happy and rest is for my family to gobble.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin ~ we usually fry prawns with a little bit of onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic. so basically masala praws + spinach rice is on the menu today. good combo! :D

@Sleepy Owl ~ I don't eat too many prawns as I don't do too well with shell food. so just a piece or two to be happy and rest is for my family to gobble.

You are  making me salivating @Lmangla

Morning @partyon

Hey !.... CJH is also one of my bias, he has nice abs ! :heart:

:foodie3:

Hi @pompyavi

work all good today ?

@Sleepy Owl wow !,,... good for you. I also love prawn but there's a limit per intake. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

work all good today ?

They assigned me something which I never worked on. Have to brainstorm and come up with prototype. Only good thing is my manager and TL is understanding and helpful.

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2