Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, partyon said:

What did she actually say ?

:D Soompi is changing the problematic words. Now we can not use the female dog name, the people`s buttocks term or other words. The computer is considering a slang no matter the context. In the past it was chanced with "Richard Simmons". Poor guy. I remember when I asked genuinly who is this guy and why does he appear in the people`s comments? :w00t:

Wait a minute. This gif does not use the same term?

:rickroll:

I just found out what Rickrolling is.  Sometime I use this gif as a reaction because it had a funny/ cool dance without knowing the story behind the term. I found out something today. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, larus said:

:D Soompi is changing the problematic words. Now we can not use the female dog name, the people`s buttocks term or other words. The computer is considering a slang no matter the context. In the past it was chanced with "Richard Simmons". Poor guy. I remember when I asked genuinly who is this guy and why does he appear in the people`s comments? :w00t:

Wait a minute. This gif does not use the same term?

I just found out what Rickrolling is.  Sometime I use this gif as a reaction because it had a funny/ cool dance without knowing the story behind the term. I found out something today. 

I actually was going to ask what the emoji signifies, because I have got a lot of it as reaction to my posts :loolz:

EDIT: I just checked and I have received that reaction 30 times :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

spurs had an almost a win and then they lose the win in 90+7 minutes. seriously!! luckily the score was tie. 

1-1

Leicester is defeating Man City 3-1, with Jamie Vardy having scored hat trick and he is my captain in the fantasy league :gangnamstyle:.

I said yesterday, Spurs have the special ability to mess things up in the final few minutes :loolz:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I actually was going to ask what the emoji signifies, because I have got a lot of it as reaction to my posts

EDIT: I just checked and I have received that reaction 30 times

I've received it 113 times :joy:

It's a pity we don't have the twerk reaction gif anymore. I probably have a lot more twerks than rick rolls. :joy:

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl you said that. but I thought they had changes they luck somehow. Well I was wrong. :joy:

No problem, be happy. You never know, next time they end up losing the game :loolz:

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've received it 113 times :joy:

It's a pity we don't have the twerk reaction gif anymore. I probably have a lot more twerks than rick rolls. :joy:

You we had Twerk Reaction too? Why was it removed? I would literally give it to anyone anytime

:Twerkdatbutt:

By the way Noona, do you really hate El Temur more than Yeom Byung Soo? :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

okay so ik there's a shipper's thread buttttttttttt is there one for fictional characters? 

not like kdrama fictional people but i mean like cartoon characters (or characters from books)? if not i kinda want to make one.

tell me if u guys would like it. thanks! <3

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You we had Twerk Reaction too? Why was it removed? I would literally give it to anyone anytime

By the way Noona, do you really hate El Temur more than Yeom Byung Soo?

Not sure why the twerk button was removed. One of our previous admins changed it to the rick rolled button instead.

Yes dongsaeng, I really really hate Yeom but right now El Temur is worse....

I've just given up on Yeom since he just won't die. :joy:

Why you hate Tangqishi so much?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not sure why the twerk button was removed. One of our previous admins changed it to the rick rolled button instead.

Yes dongsaeng, I really really hate Yeom but right now El Temur is worse....

I've just given up on Yeom since he just won't die. :joy:

Why you hate Tangqishi so much?

Noona, I was actually going to go for Toghon, but then decided to go with Tangqishi, for unknown reasons :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I joined this thread almost as soon as I joined Soompi forums, and believe me it is always fun here. On other thread we talk about the dramas of which it is for other stuffs they are related to, here we literally talk about everything.

@pompyavi This thread is where you talk like you're on a coffee break. :kiss_wink:

Germany Friendship GIF by Dritan Alsela Coffee

@Sleepy Owl You hate Toghon? :confused:

@mirmz Sorry, I have no idea. Who do you want to ship?

• Like 2
  • Love 3