Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl You hate Toghon? :confused:

I don't really hate him per se, maybe that's why I didn't choose him. But till now I have not really liked his character. Since we had to choose 2, I chose Tangqishi, otherwise I would only choose Yeom Byung Soo. If you had waited for 7-8 episodes I would choose Tanashiri I guess, her actual evil acts start from 23rd episodes onward I guess. 

But for now, I have found Toghon's character a bit annoying and very much immature, although he sort of grew up a little up in the last 2-3 episodes 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I joined this thread almost as soon as I joined Soompi forums, and believe me it is always fun here. On other thread we talk about the dramas of which it is for other stuffs they are related to, here we literally talk about everything. 

I joined Soompi some 2 years ago. But i hardly comment unless i feel the need to. Though I mostly lurk around in many drama threads but I have commented only in 3 as of now. It is fun here :happydance:

@partyon

:fullofhearts:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I joined Soompi some 2 years ago. But i hardly comment unless i feel the need to. Though I mostly lurk around in many drama threads but I have commented only in 3 as of now. It is fun here 

+2

It actually is fun, and before I would literally ask you to come here by commenting in the Stranger 2 thread, I am glad you already came here. :approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

but waiiiiiiittttt if im gonna make a thread where would i put it in? the hangout? shipper's paradise?

I think you can put it in this section:

https://forums.soompi.com/forum/38-others/

But before you do that, maybe it's best to ask @Jillia @Berou or @MinLyn about it and what the rules are.... :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It actually is fun, and before I would literally ask you to come here by commenting in the Stranger 2 thread, I am glad you already came here. 

Thank you chingu. And i have found so many chingus here. By the way I am waiting for you opinion and thoughts on ep 13 and 14

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Thank you chingu. And i have found so many chingus here. By the way I am waiting for you opinion and thoughts on ep 13 and 14

+2

Chingu, I'll most probably do it tomorrow morning, I am yet to watch the episode 14th. But please don't tell anything about it, I have not even checked the thread because of not getting spoiled yet :please:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, I'll most probably do it tomorrow morning, I am yet to watch the episode 14th. But please don't tell anything about it, I have not even checked the thread because of not getting spoiled yet 

I won't. That's why I did not tag you either. But chingu one thing i can assure you that it wont disappoint you

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I won't. That's why I did not tag you either. But chingu one thing i can assure you that it wont disappoint you

Thanks for the heads up Chingu. Episode 13 was really good, and I loved it. Plus I am really looking forward to seeing SM getting angry as shown in the preview :hooray:

• Like 2
  • Love 2