Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, didn't you say you were going through drama slump?

Yes dongsaeng, I am.

But I just can’t with the long daily and weekend dramas. Already got Empress Ki on my plate.

Me watching EK:

Sad Bad Day GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

I will fix my slump with the Innocent Man rewatch!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes dongsaeng, I am.

But I just can’t with the long daily and weekend dramas. Already got Empress Ki on my plate.

Me watching EK:

I will fix my slump with the Innocent Man rewatch!

Well weekend dramas like Stranger 2, and some more are actually 16 episodes long though. I'll most probably watch Empress Ki 22-24 on Wednesday, since no FOE this week or any other drama. 

By the way, will you just watch Innocent Man? or other dramas of re-watch event too? Have you watched Money Flower?

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@partyon ~ daily dramas can feel long if you look at the number of episodes but they are only half hour each day. so I usually end up watching while munching my dinner or having my afternoon snack. it only feels long if you binge watch them but half hour a day -- very easy! plus, you don't have to take the plot too seriously or use too much of your brain. so perfect when you don't have too much energy....

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

daily´s are those kinds of dramas that you should not use your brain at all. you only get headache. :joy:

Honestly I´m waiting for this another daily that i´m watching to end. we are in 100+ episodes and still the male lead is a wuss and evil people win. And still somehow I´m watching. 

• LOL 6

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

Honestly I´m waiting for this another daily that i´m watching to end. we are in 100+ episodes and still the male lead is a wuss and evil people win. And still somehow I´m watching. 

mom has an affair? I skipped last week's episodes and just watched today's. so it was marginally improved. hahahah...

am looking forward to the daily phoenix starting in mid october. hope that's good.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

27 minutes ago, joccu said:

Yeah, so this is why I don’t watch daily dramas :D 

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I just wanna know, am I the only person here who has not watched a single daily drama or there are more like me? 

Have watched many weekend dramas but never a daily drama. 

43 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way, will you just watch Innocent Man? or other dramas of re-watch event too? Have you watched Money Flower?

Was planning on watching all 3 dramas, but will probably skip Money Flower.

My Dangerous Wife is starting this week :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla yep. 

I´m thinking also watching that but I´m also watching the man in a veil.  I´m behind in man in a veil. I have to watch all five episode of last week.

man in a veil is starting to be interesting. not clear how all the different threads tie together but am having a good feel about it...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, so this is why I don’t watch daily dramas :D 

Have watched many weekend dramas but never a daily drama. 

Was planning on watching all 3 dramas, but will probably skip Money Flower.

My Dangerous Wife is starting this week :glasses:

+2

Good Noona :approves:.

I am also waiting for My Dangerous Wife, might actually drop Record of Youth for it, if I don't like this week's episode. 

@Min2206 nice to know you also didn't watch any like me. :biubiu:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1