Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

@Sleepy Owl Germany has a good national team.  I don't know if you have noticed that in in recent years if a team wins a fifa World cup in the next fifa World Cup they can't get past the qualification group. 

It started in 2002 when France was eliminated in qualifying stage(they won 1998). Only brasil who won in 2002 got past qualifying round. Every other winner after that could get past the qualification group round. 

@partyon  @larus it nice to watch Olympics games. There is so many sports to watch.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

@partyon, it is me or your oppa doesn`t look like a zombie in this picture? He looked like a zombie only in the promotional materials, like posters?

BB cream does wonders on zombies`s skin or he has a magical hat?

In episode 2 he was out of BB cream and put sunscreen on his face to go out at night :loolz:

He does look like Zombie when he is alone in his office without any make up on. In episode 1, the FL asks him to show his ankles thinking he is sexual offender, and he runs away because he had not applied BB cream on his ankles :joy:

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl Germany has a good national team.  I don't know if you have noticed that in in recent years if a team wins a fifa World cup in the next fifa World Cup they can't get past the qualification group. 

It started in 2002 when France was eliminated in qualifying stage(they won 1998). Only brasil who won in 2002 got past qualifying round. Every other winner after that could get past the qualification group round. 

Yup it has a good team, and now they are building a good team again. The team was in transition stage in 2018, some players were past their prime and some were inexperienced, but till I was literally depressed when they were knocked out, did not know which team to support. Then I started supporting Croatia, since they were underdogs, and Belgium. 

You are right about the winners curse in WC. Let us see whether it will happen to France too in 2022 or not. Looking forward to that WC, since it will be conducted in winter, given the summer in Qatar should be very hard hot and not really favorable for the matches to be conducted. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

42 minutes ago, Berou said:

I havent watched the world of the married but based on the promotional material, the turkish FL is more sassy. 

I think both remakes are follow the original (as the drama plot) but of course it is up to each one how to interpret the scene.

I personally watched both Dr Foster and The World of Married. Both are good. The British drama had fewer episodes and they let unfinish the plot for the season 3 but it never came. The female protagonist was more wild and on revenge mode. The Korean drama did good to create their own flavor. Had more episodes to develop and show the heroine struggles and other characters. 

About the Turkish drama. They follow the British scene. I thought the female protagonist looks too young for the role but I checked and the woman is 39. OK.

I like Dr Foster`s line in the original series when  she says  "RickRoll'D is right, I am a wolf tonight."

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Berou said:

I havent watched the world of the married but based on the promotional material, the turkish FL is more sassy. 

Kim Hee Hae was calmy eating when she dropped the bomb  :lol:

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, larus said:

I think both remakes are follow the original (as the drama plot) but of course it is up to each one how to interpret the scene.

I personally watched both Dr Foster and The World of Married. Both are good. The British drama had fewer episodes and they let unfinish the plot for the season 3 but it never came. The female protagonist was more wild and on revenge mode. The Korean drama did good to create their own flavor. Had more episodes to develop and show the heroine struggles and other characters. 

About the Turkish drama. They follow the British scene. I thought the female protagonist looks too young for the role but I checked and the woman is 39. OK.

I like Dr Foster`s line in the original series when  she says  "RickRoll'D is right, I am a wolf tonight."

Wow! Thanks to you both @Berou and @larus for posting the 3 clips ... agree that Turkish one is sassy, as good as the British one .. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Berou said:

Hey @Sleepy Owl

How is your owl today ?

Hi there, Owl is happy since it was Sunday

xbotbtnse42w7oegx3ki.jpg

But then I realized Sunday is almost over and we've got a long way to the next week end. :isannoyed:.

I mean why can't we have one workday between 5 weekends like we have 2 weekends between 5 workdays. Its not fair :evilelmo:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2