Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha.. I think you got most of your day ahead of you. And don't worry! I'd never think that. :D

good :D

note about me: i usually do my homework from friday on sunday and saturday is my kind of my "free" day in the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

42 minutes ago, H0ney said:

If you were me you would not like it. Ghosts suddenly come around you. You can even hear them laugh. He he

once I went to a city where I sleep in my uncle’s house. Uncle has a house in that city but he works in different city. 

Actually I love to be alone that is why I chooses to stay there. Living alone with no one around is my favorite thing to do hahaha.  I am comfort with alone situation.

that house is not too big. And not too small. There is a big painting in the dining room. A painting from his friend in Bali. A painting of a woman who is dancing balinesse dance. I think it is a good art to put there. 

And suddenly there was a black out. I never scared in black out. I just can not breathe easily in the dark. So I turn on my handphone light then I choosed to sleep. 

Then I woke up in the middle of a night after listened to a woman’s horrible laugh. Hi.. hi.. hi.. and it was not easy to open my eyes because I could not move my body with my will. I also could not open my eyes. And that woman laughed louder and louder. 

But then as usual. I took a deep breathe in sleep. With eyes were closing. I pray the most powerful prayer. Our father in heaven. Before amen I hear that woman screamed. Her screaming voice was awful like a broken window’s glass. Then her voice gone and after amen, I can open my eyes. 

After that I only open my eyes for a moment then back to sleep again. Without dreaming again of course and no more disturbances. 

In the morning I called my uncle. I asked him if there is a ghost woman in his house. He asked me, you can see her? I told uncle she introduced herself to me last night. And he only said, oh you meet her already. That ghost woman already there when uncle bought that house. His friend who can sees ghost told him. But that ghost woman never disturbing my uncle. 

After talking with uncle that morning then I called my bro who lives in that city.  He came to stay with me there then. In uncle house. 

I love sunshine because ghost hates sunshine. I don’t like rainy days. Cloudy days are better. It’s romantic.  I love to listen to the romantic songs in the cloudy days. 

+2

I've never had encounters with any ghost yet. I used to feel certain presences in my room, but always ignored it. You see, I stayed outside hostel for almost for one and half year. The room I had rented was actually part of a house, where they had extended two rooms in such a way that they were connected to main house and also could be accessed from outside. The two rooms were on the opposite side of each other. When I rented the room, the one in front in front already had a married couple studying together and we had care taker's family living in the main house. 

Since it was an old house, like as far as I remember, it was 70 something years old house, you know the belief regarding ghosts lurking around old in old homes. Plus the house also had a big garden just behind my room. So there were times when I would hear some weird sounds coming from there, or felt some presence behind myself while washing my face or brushing at night, or even when I would be about to sleep. But I always ignored it. I don't usually get scared very easily, plus I  watched a lot of horror movies in that house. There had been days when I would be alone in the whole house for days and not really care about anything. 

Let me give you a tip though. I know it is hard, but the moment you start feeling scared, is the moment things start happening, by that I mean ghosts get more confidence by that. I personally don't really believe in ghosts, it was one of the main reasons I would ignore feeling certain presences behind me or looking at me from somewhere. But the moment you accept those feelings and feel scared, it usually would give ghosts confidence to haunt you, or as I believe you start feeling things happening. Sometimes there are certain things happening, which are not supernatural, but we think they are. Perfect example would be door opening itself, which could because of wind, but we take it other way. 

But then again, I have never had an encounter like you have said before, so maybe I cannot fully understand you. But darkness has been my favorite since childhood. I need absolute darkness to sleep. Why I love rainy season or cloudy weather is because during that time, there is a special type of darkness, which I really cannot describe in words. Same goes with the reason I don't like sunshine, because it really makes things very much bright. I just don't it. Friends used to call me vampire because I would not go out when we would have a sunny day during winter. :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, H0ney said:

@Sleepy Owl I never scared of them chingu. Usually they scared of me the moment I start to pray hahaha. I crushed them. Lol. I just hate them. 

I actually never believe this kind of thing but I experienced them so..

I also never believed that people could put spell or magic on people but I experienced that. People put spells and magic on me. I would tell you tomorrow how I experienced this. 

I even went to our pastor in here to talked about it. He said. You experienced it so you would know how is it when others experienced it too. Not because of your faith in God is weak. But take it as a lesson for you to pray often. Pastor said this to me. 

:approves:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I actually never believe this kind of thing but I experienced them so..

reading about your experiences it was like watching a horror movie. It is good that you are strong. I don`t want to be in your shoes. I hope I will never experience something like that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, H0ney said:

Ghost comes in my sleep between my dream and my consciousness. Sometimes I can see them there. Their awful appearances. But that night I could not move my body and could not open my eyes so I can only hear her awful laughing. I was conscious and not totally dreaming because I can pray of our father in heaven. And I can listen to her screaming when pray. 

Sometimes I asked my self too was it only a dream. Whenever I see ghosts in my sleep. But the experiences feel so real. Like I couldn’t move my body nor couldn’t open my eyes in my will. I could only pray our father in heaven in that situation. And usually these ghosts will run away if I pray this prayer.

There was another experience. And more horrible. 

I was in the training days in a big city in my country. I stayed at our private training center building for 7 weeks. In my 2nd night I dreamed. They stands there in the barricades. Thousands of ghosts. I have never experienced this before. Too many. They did not talk nor did anything to me. They just stand there. I could see their faces. All pale and awful. 

The next morning I talked with the office boys there. They said before the building was build, that place was a cemetery for our country’s soldiers. In world war 2.

and I just know later that my friends also experienced others horrible things. Like someone showered in their bathroom when they already sleep and no one inside the bathroom. And more. The kids at the 3rd floor were even not sleep with the door closed because they were scared. And the 3rd floors was the floor for the boys rooms. 

And there was another horrible experience. So this is a dream in my nap. This even in the afternoon. See how awful this creatures can be sometimes. Only powerful ghosts can shows up in the broad daylight. Newbie could not lol.

so that afternoon I slept. And these 2 creatures came. Like those creatures in narnia. They were shorts. And asked me to play with them. They were naughty kids. They laughed like kids but the more they laughed the more awful they sound. I pray our father in heaven once and they cried and screamed but not gone. Awful right. I must to pray our father in heaven three times to be able to kill them. But was that the end? No hahaha

that night their mother came to me and was so mad to me. In dream of course. She was standing in front of my window while holding her baby. Seeing me with her scarry eyes because of that afternoon I killed her boys lol. I pray as usual but I couldn’t destroyed her. She only gone and never back. 

Sometimes I want to think too that these are only dreams but the more I think the more I could not explain. These creatures could only come in that situation. A place in Between my dreams. But I learned that never to distract with them too much. They would only love it. I hate them. But in my house I never sleep about them of course. If that place has altar or people often gathered to pray in that house or place, I would not meet any of them there. I usually only see them if I go to an empty place or people visit that place rarely. 

I have other experiences but yeah they all not nice to talk to :) 

I know it may sound absurd, but do make sure that your room has got some proper ventilation and there is enough oxygen available. By enough oxygen I mean, fresh air. Open windows if not. Because when there is not oxygen, people do end up having night mares.

I never had such dreams and I am really thankful for it. 

+2

• Like 2