Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I did read some reviews which were saying that it is not a regular medical drama. No corrupt doctor or ambitious and corrupt hospital director. So it got my attention.

I didn't even watch Prison Playbook because I was busy with other dramas while it aired and heard good reviews about it too. Did you watch that?

Tried to watch that one too, but dropped it as well. Same director. I guess I just really don't like his style of dramas. I feel like a cohesive plot is missing, and thus have a hard time feeling engaged enough to follow it through.

What types of dramas do you usually watch?

EVERYONE WATCHING EMPRESS KI:

Please answer the new poll that is up on the Empress Ki thread :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Ms. Koko, when is HP season 2 starting?

The shooting for s2 is supposed to start from november, but i dont know, with spike in cases in korea, i wouldnt be surprised if the production gets delayed.....Wait you didnt watch the last ep of S1? i thought you did....

@Sleepy Owl Dont listen to partyon, Hospital playlist is the greatest drama ever made!!!!! WATCH IT!!!!!!!

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

The shooting for s2 is supposed to start from november, but i dont know, with spike in cases in korea, i wouldnt be surprised if the production gets delayed.....Wait you didnt watch the last ep of S1? i thought you did....

@Sleepy Owl Dont listen to partyon, Hospital playlist is the greatest drama ever made!!!!! WATCH IT!!!!!!!

Yeah, sorry Ms. Koko. Didn't watch ep 12.... :(

I was reading about actors getting covid-19. Can't believe one of my favorite supporting actors Kim Won Hae has coronavirus. :cries:

340?cb=20191206060524&path-prefix=es

Hope he gets well soon! :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, kokodus said:

but you read the spoilers somewhere right? Regarding wintergarden......or maybe just watch the last 13 mins of last ep.....LOL

I fast forwarded to the part (had read the spoilers in a blog post) , so saw that the ship sailed. :D

The rest of the episode: have no idea what happened :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was reading about actors getting covid-19. Can't believe one of my favorite supporting actors Kim Won Hae has coronavirus. 

Hope he gets well soon! :kiss_wink:

I remember him from SWDBS!!! I have faith in South Korea, they can handle this crisis just like they excellently did in the beginning of this year. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

Tried to watch that one too, but dropped it as well. Same director. I guess I just really don't like his style of dramas. I feel like a cohesive plot is missing, and thus have a hard time feeling engaged enough to follow it through.

What types of dramas do you usually watch?

My most favorite dramas are the one which have too many mysteries and makes you to think what is actually happening. These types of dramas make you keep guessing about things and have new twists, mysteries with each episodes. And when all those mysteries start getting solved, everything starts to get revealed you feel like "Woah". Some of your theories would be correct some would not and that would make you appreciate the writer. The mist recent one which i completed and comes in this category is "365: Repeat the year". It had twists in each episodes. Graceful friends also falls into that category, but since its not completed yet I won't really rate it.

Apart from that I have started to like the new horror dramas they are showing now. I don't remember they were a thing back then, or may have not watched those. But the recent ones like Guest and Priests were good. Especially Guest. I always search for good horror movies and it was nice to find some good dramas in that category too.

I also like crime-thrillers mostly in the ones you don't know who the real villain is till the end. Like in hidden identity. Also dramas like City hunter, healer, mad dog (don't really know which category they into) along with medial dramas. 

I don't usually watch Melodramas, or sometimes drop them in between. So I start them after thoroughly checking the plot, writers and director's past works, and also the cast. Then also I wait for some episodes and see their reviews before start watching it. Same goes Sageuks. 

So Noona, what are your preferences regarding genres of Kdramas you watch?

@kokodus, since its second season is being decided and will start its filming soon, I'll wait for it and start watching when the second season starts (If i actually start it. I have a long list of "To watch Kdramas", which continues to grow) :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hey @Sleepy Owl do u have any pets? 

i have a gray and white tabby cat and her name is Pita >^..^<

I used to have love birds when I was kid. Always loved birds since I was kid so my brought a pair of them. But when they died I was very sad. We bought another pair, but when they also died, I was so sad by it that my parents decided to not bring them anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I used to have love birds when I was kid. Always loved birds since I was kid so my brought a pair of them. But when they died I was very sad. We bought another pair, but when they also died, I was so sad by it that my parents decided to not bring them anymore. 

oh that's sad :(

ive always had cats (not indoors cuz me, my mom, and my sister are allergic) we have always had a garage cat for maybe 5 years or so, mostly strays. we just got Pita on august 23rd 2019 so it's going to be a year since we got her in 3 days. <3

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1