Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Woah! No wonder. That's a lot of excess with nowhere to go! Are the gyms still closed for you? So I sometimes get you and @stroppyse mixed up, please don't ask me why because your DPs are so different! Are you from America or Australia?

Edit: Are we doing a run for the win?

I'm in the US.

Gyms in my area are still closed. They were supposed to open back up on a limited basis [limited time slots, downtime for cleaning, etc] last week but then that got pushed back by the governor of my state. I try to get out and at least do a little bit every day but going for a 3 mile walk is nowhere near what I was doing before. 

I have reduced my intake by a bit but I am just so. dang. hungry. I know part of it is just my body needing to get used to a lower intake but it's just not happening. Lifting heavy weights was my stress outlet and now it's temporarily removed. 

I think there are some gyms open down in Oregon but I don't have the time for a 45 minute commute each way plus a 2 hour workout right now. =/

37 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I was actually trying to guess what number I'll be landing on in between the 1 min wait with you guys playing :P 

874:glee:

Same here. Then team Sub came disrupting my pattern algorithm. Hahahhaha

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@wallflowersforjane who is interested to board iksong ship? I will welcome them with open arms!

Egg drop should have offer an ad with GW. While WJ is cutely munching the toast, GW eat it with gusto. She even eat 3 pieces in a row :lol:. GW and WJ can collaborate together.

@stroppyse is checking it out! Strop, @alleram95 boarded the ship on Ep 1! 

Oh yes! GW and WJ should do it!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I'm in the US.

Gyms in my area are still closed. They were supposed to open back up on a limited basis [limited time slots, downtime for cleaning, etc] last week but then that got pushed back by the governor of my state. I try to get out and at least do a little bit every day but going for a 3 mile walk is nowhere near what I was doing before. 

I have reduced my intake by a bit but I am just so. dang. hungry. I know part of it is just my body needing to get used to a lower intake but it's just not happening. Lifting heavy weights was my stress outlet and now it's temporarily removed. 

I think there are some gyms open down in Oregon but I don't have the time for a 45 minute commute each way plus a 2 hour workout right now. =/

See, I remember this conversation about Oregon but why is it in my head that Stropp is the one from there. :tears: Alright, remembering it properly now! P for Portland, P for Phi!

Shucks, how long more has it been pushed back for?

+ 2

• Like 2

Edit: @wallflowersforjane Indefinite. Counties are suspended from moving to the next phase of reopening for at least 2 weeks, depending on test numbers. We're in phase 2 right now. Gyms can't open at all until phase 3. 

I know my county applied for phase 3 but right now it's this message when you go to the county health department site: 

Phase 3: X County submitted its application to enter Phase 3 of the reopening plan on Friday, June 26. That application is currently on pause.

On Thursday, July 2, Gov. Inslee announced a statewide two-week pause on all applications. As a result, X County will remain in Phase 2.

X County does not have an anticipated start date for Phase 3.