Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla Me too! I don't really like flower boys because they are too young, I love mine to look like they are older. They are much more handsome to me, My latest obsession

I have a soft spot for young actors. 20s is very good because they look pure and have a carefree attitude. They make me feel optimistic and more hopeful and they make smile. 30s too is good

Older men past 40 have experience and are bitter sometimes. They lost the glow of youth, they remind me of my 40 years old, and I end up being depressed (there are few exceptions when their acting skills are excellent)

I can watch men in 50s and 60s if they play the role of a father, like 'my only one', but then I enjoy their acting not their looks :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On 6/3/2019 at 9:56 PM, sushilicious said:

Hello guys, so I’m doing June birthday and I need some recommendations. :) 

I’m doing the theme of Cable Channels this month. Specifically OCN, TVN & JTBC. I would love that all of y’all recommend dramas that are based off these channels (it would be great if you can nominate dramas that are good, but not as well known as the others and tell us why you picked it.):) 

Do help out! 

@sushilicious I'm so bad at networks because I do not pay attention to which network is airing which drama! LOL 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@sushilicious I'm so bad at networks because I do not pay attention to which network is airing which drama! LOL 

Me too!!! :lol: After watching K drama for this period of time, I just realized there’s a cable or non cable network in SK last month during TYH when people were having brouhaha over ratings....:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh so I did a day trip to Miyajima Island near Hiroshima . It’s quite surreal

Spoiler

C6D2B5E3-CEE5-462A-9559-56CC62431278.jpeg

How’s spring night ? Reading all the spoilers , it seems a bit heavy...

Like @ktcjdrama I’m really into the secretary show. I think these days , I’m into warm & cute . :ph34r:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@triplem :joy: So you still meet 1 lost deer chingu there hahaha.... What he's doing ? So extra lol :joy:

Spring Night 

Spoiler

We already can predict will have many roadblocks for the couple:tounge_wink:.

Father issue, money issue, kid issue, love triangle or quadraple, sibling issue hahaha ...

What else... until I forgot. But i love the problematic couple still so far haha....

Yeah, just try to watch it when the mood is calling.... Its a bit heavy, but not as bad as My Mister. 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah, just try to watch it when the mood is calling.... Its a bit heavy, but not as bad as My Mister. 

Really? For me Spring Night is heavier... I am content with reading recaps for now. 

@triplem I am actually looking for some good melo to watch... passing on The Wind Blows until their reunion, while waiting for Love Affairs. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Really? For me Spring Night is heavier... I am content with reading recaps for now. 

Haha I'm more stressed with My Mister. I think the Ahjussi really look pity there. And JA was 'abused physically' and so poor. 

But I don't know yet if it will become worse or not LOL.

But @triplem got no choice ya. She gotta watch it someday. Cos.. cos.. she already put her neck on the line to promise Dhakra hahaha....

• LOL 3

@kokodus I just don't understand Fandoms' Fight... not much idea about Kim Go Eun Fandom but LMH have some extrememes ... they just want him to be casted with PSH... lol... this is a stellar caste...

I am gonna watch it without bias since I love both of them.... and needless to say , i love kim eun sook's writing... that proposal scene in DOTS... it takes hell lot of creativity to make these cliched things so beautiful on screen... 

2020's biggest drama.... it is gonna be a smashing hit....but i just can't wait... its so long

what else are you watching??? 

I have started with Arthdal Chronicles... just completed well intended love , a love so beautiful

+2

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Ewatching some scenes yesterday. It is so funny :D

Lets see you in the thread , it’s funny drama I love it so far :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2