Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Anyone watching Different Dreams here? A friend told me it’s good. But she isn’t exactly someone I discuss dramas with. 

• Love 2

@Ameera Ali I was really ashamed of myself watching KJH in Ramadan. he is really hot, and I was like, this is the holy month, I should behave myself. so I shifted to JTH who is really very decent. I hope I don't return back to KJH now. He is really too much for me, no kidding

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Namjun's dying scenes in Left Handed wife @Ameera Ali  @Lawyerh :tears:

RIP NJ.....

Yeah Monster not too bad. He's actually also striving for his father approval & love.

Congrats JTH personally replied you. Nice! You should show him your blog too. Since it's your hardwork.

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyone watching Different Dreams here? A friend told me it’s good. But she isn’t exactly someone I discuss dramas with. 

Seems similar to Mr. Sunshine... Im okay only with the lead... If good tell us more..

• Like 2

On 6/1/2019 at 3:05 AM, Lawyerh said:

RIP NJ.....

Yeah Monster not too bad. He's actually also striving for his father approval & love.

Congrats JTH personally replied you. Nice! You should show him your blog too. Since it's your hardwork.

I have been so sad all day from the ending, but when I saw his instagram, I sent a comment and he replied to all the quick fans only, because he was not available afterwards  :)

I was lucky because I was quick to comment

I sent him the link of the blog but not sure if he read it. Instagram does not allow url. It appears as ordinary words. So it has to be copied and pasted in the browser 

anyway he knows English :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali no girl just no. Never put romance with the word murderer, when it comes to voice lol hahaha:joy: I mean even though Kousuke like want to kiss things but just...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

:heart: Angel : Last Mission Love

Beautiful Shot & Cinematography

sNyzhGJ.jpg

9eH1O2g.jpg

Spoiler

OxaEeIg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Somehow every time when I get addicted to my drama, at the end of the day I fall in love with the boys. Oh I really should just hide my ‘actor’ radar from time to time and be loyal to just one lolll 

*on the other hand*. Handsome oppas they are mine! Mine!

Ah, Jinchi is such a fever too.

• LOL 3

Strangely enough, soompi also will leave that big gap in the post even though i only type one line of text.

• LOL 2

Lol. Ocn today go party is it? Uploading the clips took them forever! I only get to watch the trailer like now.<_< Oh well. Guess I have to wait till tomorrow!

• Like 2

@cenching to return your kinds of sharing eye candy KJW 

this for you 

15594023731559402367.gif

@Lawyerh did they make him blond because blond have more fun :yum: slashing other people head kind of fun  :mrgreen:

• LOL 3

@Ameera Ali waeee so cute Pikachu.... lol.

V3 - Btw why dont make it pink hair instead of blond hair :lol:

• LOL 2