Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

what is special about saturday? I kept thinking today was saturday....

Lollll our group drama dates. Haha. 

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lollll our group drama dates. Haha. 

am confused. what group drama dates?

• Like 3

Just now, Lmangla said:

am confused. what group drama dates?

You know...relationship dating? But with dramas? Because we are watching it together lol. Not exactly together. But it’s more on, we are watching the same drama together. We are one whole cult together lol. That thread we are in, it’s like a cult lol. We have our deities that we are waiting to enter.

• LOL 4

@Lmangla funny enough. Voice 3 thread is quite fun! It reminded me of you telling us about how sometimes the thread actually makes us continue to watch the series, because the thread is fun. 

I honestly like the vibe there. Everyone is chill...except for that crazy person...I don’t know who Ah. But starts with sushi..I don’t know who is that person.

everyone is having a great time in the midst of talking about the cases. To tell you what voice truly is, voice reflects hidden societies problems that we are facing unknowingly. And they play it out as a drama to tell us about these problem which is very interesting.

The very first few cases of the series:

Spoiler

They present the advance technology. The bad side of it. They tell you about the safety of the user when they use applications like Airbnb.

the second case involves child grooming. And that they tell you that they have no rules to punish those who groom children.

the third case is about  racism. Where they treat people of certain countries as slaves. Stealing their babies to sell it.

educational lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Ji Jin Hee looks good on his glasses. He looks a bit nerd tho.. :joy: 

I have those type of glasses... and i looked like a total bookworm with it hahaha.... 

He does look really distinguished. Can’t wait for it . And based on the American series , I expect it to be very good story line . Plus my handsome LJH is there . :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Plus my handsome LJH is there . :D

I thought you have forgotten him :joy: Seldom heard u squealing over him now lol...

P.s i didnt complete Poem a day his drama... you know my sickness :sweatingbullets: I think i drop at  ep 9 or smtg...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I thought you have forgotten him :joy: Seldom heard u squealing over him now lol...

P.s i didnt complete Poem a day his drama... you know my sickness :sweatingbullets: I think i drop at  ep 9 or smtg...

ahahah...I loved APAD...one of my faves from 2018...I don't forget my oppas...I just rotate them...they get squeal time from me when their dramas are airing. Currently is KYK ...after this will be LJH... but he will be the villain I think. He likes these very grey type roles. 

• LOL 4

My favourite trio in Monster :D

@Lawyerh

At least JTH didn't die in Monster (the police took him, right? In the final fighting scene with KJH? ).

He died in Left-handed wife, and now I am regretting ever watching that frustrating drama

I like PKW. He is very good :D I am enjoying his scenes :D

OTP are very boring. I lost interest in OTP these days :D

I am gonna ship villains and secondary characters :D

• Like 3

:lol: Do they (Park2 shippers) even realize that the fact that they are using his name in the drama as a reference (which didn’t exist ‘a few years back’) means they’re already on the back foot?  I go there to read for amusement :lol:.  

Spoiler

Yes PSJ is the Original Lion. He was called that since few years back.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali NJ died :bawling:

:bawling: Sad he died , I didn’t watch episode yet . I 

Was watching voice all day to catch up with it  :yum:

@sushilicious & @Lawyerh that moment I am waiting for :phew:

D4E076B0-E4AA-4D5C-9DA8-E53A3E06D665.gif

@Lmangla about saying the lead guy is smart in a shady mom , in daily drama these guys  all start smart get dumb by episode   :mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@nohamahamoud2002 :tears: should I still try to watch then? I mean, is the death logical? I don’t mind leads or fave character dying in dramas as long as it is logical...

@Lmangla What @sushilicious said was right about Voice 3 thread... it’s a drama that is supposed to have more serious reaction but if you drop by the thread, most of our reactions to the posts are LOL.... hahaha

@Ameera Ali I am waiting for that moment too!!

I miss Fiery Priest drama group dates.... :( 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nohamahamoud2002 :tears: should I still try to watch then? I mean, is the death logical? I don’t mind leads or fave character dying in dramas as long as it is logical... 

it is logical, but I was attached to the character

I am over the moon now, JTH replied to me and other fans on instagram :wub:

2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2