I mean..I mean I no appetite mah just now :( 

:confounded:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I mean..I mean I no appetite mah just now :( 

:confounded:

Fish is very fast to break down and acid from the grapes speed up the already fast digestion. You should at least had some carbohydrates because you are growing. It is not very healthy to have a very late meal...

You can have more fruits maybe or cucumbers??? Hunger prevented good sleep 

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

@triplem I wasn't able to continue my fellow citizens, in which episode did the wife discover that her husband is a con artist? and how long did it take for them to reconcile?

if you tell me, I might be able to guess what will happen with Dom and GH :) because all writers follow the same tactic :D

no number

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@triplem I wasn't able to continue my fellow citizens, in which episode did the wife discover that her husband is a con artist? and how long did it take for them to reconcile?

if you tell me, I might be able to guess what will happen with Dom and GH :) because all writers follow the same tactic :D

no number

Spoiler

It was right down to the last episode. After he managed to get some important things done . He confessed on national tv who he really is and  He went to jail . There was a time skip but at the end she waited for him outside jail . It was a lovely drama in a sense that he was a much better politician than the real ones . He fought for the people. The romance bit took a back seat . This drama is really more of a political satire , it’s not really a rom com 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, triplem said:
  Hide contents

It was right down to the last episode.

wow, then if the same happens in Secret life of my secretary, they may not be separated after all, and we can hope that Dom falls in love with GH and leaves the fake VP. If they keep the confession till the end too, as it is very clear, there is much hope.

I really like Choi Si-won, he is very popular on instagram, did you see the amount of comments? He is a man of principles, and does so much charity work.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Wow, that's some dedication to acting... Sometimes I just don't understand why won't they just find another actor to do the role...

Btw, I posted some guesses about Secret Life in the main thread. Tell me what you think...

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really like Choi Si-won, he is very popular on instagram, did you see the amount of comments? He is a man of principles, and does so much charity work.

Yes , I like him too. Being part of SJ , has given him a big fan base but funnily since I am not a k- pop fan , I hv only known him as an actor

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5