Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mirmz They're an independent chain for sure but I'm not sure how far they branch out or if they're just a west coast thing. 

Edit 2: @mirmz It looks like they only have the actual stores here in my area but they ship everywhere. :wink: 

@mirmz I live on the colder side of the west coast. :lol:. I grew up in southern California [which is why I'm constantly cold probably] but moved here a while back. This end is super green, tons of rain, and the weather doesn't really get above 70 except in July/August. It's a huge change from the dry desert that was my hometown. Ice Cold GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants - Find & Share on GIPHY

im guessing @phikyl u live in portland, oregon? or somewhere near it, cuz i looked up powell's and it said that the hq is in portland :D

where i live it's like negative 10 in the winter and 80ish in the summer. it's always super humid in this time of year. 

:hotinhere2:

• Like 2

@mirmz Close, Washington. :wink: Your description of your area makes it sound like the south somewhere. :lol: To be fair, I've never been east of Denver so I don't really know what the weather is like past that....

6 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@mirmz Close, Washington. :wink: Your description of your area makes it sound like the south somewhere. :lol: 

ah no i live in the midwest @phikyl it's always super cold in the winter and always snows a lot :(

i hate winter id rather live in florida cuz it's warmer

Edited by mirmz
typo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Sorry @Dhakra. Gotta use the freedom units when talking to a fellow murican. 70F is about 21C.

I prefer closer to 90F/32C

Murican? Is this really how americans refer to each other? :D 

32C??? Personal nightmare. My whole body refuses to work when it's over 30C. I'm hugging ventilators then. 

@Dhakra 32c is my definition of heaven. I hate the cold. Snow is pretty when I'm looking at it from inside a nice, warm room. 'Murican is a joke play on the way people from the south pronounce American. It's also a meme. 

@mirmz ./starts playing 20 questions. Are you in Tornado Alley?

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@mirmz oof. No thank you! I've been in 2 mild ones and that's more than enough for me! 

or at least some of my state is in tornado alley. we get a lot of tornado watches tho. ive been through maybe 1 or 2 tornados in my life.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1