Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

752 :kiss_wink:

can’t wait for tonight ep :blush:

2nd seminar in May 1st :dissapointed: my friends were dreaming when making schedule and forget that today is a national holiday :mask: later when I told this they already sent the invitations :sweatingbullets: ARGHHHHHH :weary:

• LOL 4

Deciphering Voice 3 Highlights like I always do in many of OCN dramas....*Slows down playback speed to 0.25x* watches the whole video...the sound is so weird when it’s slowed down :joy:

giphy.gif

“Wwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyy           Arrrrrreeeeee       Yooooouuuuuu”:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama hpl

Spoiler

I also curious whos that bad actor in HPL, one of soompier mentioned lol. For me none of them very impressive, but not too bad as well with their acting. Lukewarm is best word for it, i would say.

I guess i just watch bcos RG is cutie... thats all. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

757a2bceae9658d10ca3aa0871b4d949.png

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama hpl

Hide contents

I also curious whos that bad actor in HPL, one of soompier mentioned lol. For me none of them very impressive, but not too bad as well with their acting. Lukewarm is best word for it, i would say.

I guess i just watch bcos RG is cutie... thats all. 

If we can't really pin point, then he is not so bad after all , right? Though I did feel the directing / editing was a bit off, especially in ep 1,2. In certain scenes, even PMY and KJW looked like bad actors then.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

join us!

Lol lmangla im laboring on labor day. How do u know? :joy: will drop by on the event soon.

@s00ki haha ya agree with u...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

772 :weary:

me too is laboring today :bawling: huuuuuu uuuuu

• LOL 4

On the glorious labor day, where students are to rest hahagagaha

Went to the mall...

@Lawyerh saw your KJH big man on sales

@Dhakra saw two dreamcatcher albums on sale in a bookshop.

Not too sure why bookstores would sell albums but yeah...

Reminded me of the both of you lolll

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@ktcjdrama finally catching up on dear citizens! wahhh so excited ...he got 10%!!! I read MY joins him? wow she joins him! daebak. Have you watched last night's?

I am more busy on public holiday then normal day. I had to wake up to take my son for swimming and run errands. What is public holiday lol ??? 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama finally catching up on dear citizens! wahhh so excited ...he got 10%!!! I read MY joins him? wow she joins him! daebak. Have you watched last night's?

I am more busy on public holiday then normal day. I had to wake up to take my son for swimming and run errands. What is public holiday lol ??? 

Yes I watched it already. Another fun and enjoyable episode! And the best thing is, more scenes of the couple together in the same frame, and not arguing...

LOL so true about being more busy when kids are out of the school.... The best me-time is only when everyone else is tied up either at school or in office hahaha....

• LOL 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes I watched it already. Another fun and enjoyable episode! And the best thing is, more scenes of the couple together in the same frame, and not arguing...

LOL so true about being more busy when kids are out of the school.... The best me-time is only when everyone else is tied up either at school or in office hahaha....

Just completed. Finally some great progress for the OTP. Like how they are rekindling their romance. And the twists - HSJ is selling his soul to PHJ ...

Agree...sometimes I prefer school days .. for them.. :lol:

@Lawyerh I started Marriage Not Dating . I put it on my to watch list for ages...and finally got round to it ...quite melodramatic but fun !

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh saw your KJH big man on sales

Ouch oppa on discount lol...

I watched already.. not his best work but not too bad either

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ouch oppa on discount lol...

I watched already.. not his best work but not too bad either

Not sure how much it was but big man was placed on the under shelf so didn’t catch the price. :sweat_smile: i think I saw LUTYN cds there...fingers were itchy, but I decided to not buy haha

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

I started Marriage Not Dating . I put it on my to watch list for ages...and finally got round to it ...quite melodramatic but fun !

You're going to love it! :D

• Love 2