Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

13 hours ago, sushilicious said:

just joking with you. Haha. I kinda expect for you to say Hae Mi. Actually expected you to say my Oppa. Hahahaha actually wanted a laugh early in the morning :joy: but you took down your post and took down the quote lol. It’s okay, you can voice out your opinions because here in add thread, we provide a space to talk about what we love and what we disliked :) so no biggie lol. So it’s okay to just leave it Hahahaha. :) 

Thank you :) I was referring to Music bank and Immortal songs II, I don't know the names of singers, but in general they are boy bands :)

thank you all my friends, you really lifted up my mood :D you all have a very good sense of humour :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem your Kim Young Kwang also on Runway Cop lol. Show off his abs. You no watch? :joy:

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Is it really confirmed that Full house is getting a C remake and Dylan Wang is in it?? I have heard rumors about this before, but I'm not sure how reliable it is....is that Koala site trustworthy??? LOL. I actually do see why many people hate full house, I hated it at first and dropped it too. It was too stupid. No one would sell their best friend's house like that and practically leave her stranded in some foreign country. And they really don't repent for their mistakes either. I would've sued both of them. Seriously. Just beyond ridiculous. Maybe people loved at that time, but it didnt age well is what I think. If they are making a remake they need to change a lot of things to make it palatable for the current viewers. They could take notes from the Thai remake, it was really good in many aspects. Hehe. 

usually this koala person will write clearly if it is a rumour or just talks. she translates from cnews sites I think. so I guess trustworthy... shrug.... for me, full house always made me as well as my other family members who watched it. remember my cousin sister who was in angry depressed irritated mood but she laughed like mad while watching full house.  she started to watch episodes without me. :sweatingbullets: guess, the trick is to not take it seriously and you see lots of things that are hilarious.

normally, the con of selling best friend's house would annoy me but the reason it doesn't is because the female lead is very strong. she makes the choice to not file a case because of the kindness shown by his grandmother and also him after she lost her parents where they became her family. she tells rain's family that because of them, she never felt lonely but she has every intention of making him pay for his bad behaviour. LOL. :lol: so that combination of forgiveness and shrewdness is what made me like her. she is smart enough to know that this kind of behaviour is not okay and does punish him in a way where he learns that it was not acceptable. at the same time, she is grateful and acknowledges that he is in a sense like family. so she wasn't some doormat or saint.

me and my cousin sister would crack up every time she packed up her bags and land at his house. it was like he was her "family house" and so even if she wanted to beat him (which she did), she still expected him to make room for her. so it is a complicated kind of relationship. my aunt was like that fella is like one of those leech relatives you want to beat up but you also can't help but like and are fond of them! LOL... :lol:

• Like 3

@Lawyerh so you chose pic.1, huh? Are you going to change it like every week? Going from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4? :D

• LOL 3

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh so you chose pic.1, huh? Are you going to change it like every week? Going from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4? :D

Haha @cenching was right no.1 have the best angle. Try to change to 2 to make @sushilicious happy. But pic not in full circle :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Wanting to listen in to Vlive Nam Gil’s show..but it’s over...have to wait for them to release the replay so I can watch lol..he got 38 million hearts lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I change with you! Now Oppa never cover his Mustache...happy? :joy:

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

GHJ in Master Sun is masterpiece. And SJS is my 3rd in the rank oppa... hmm or 2nd, idk i confused myself :joy: I was quite in love with him back then. But I move on rather fast :glasses:

We have a lot in common . Oppa collectors . I just keep them on rotation 

@sushilicious I like Bo Young though , she’s cute. She’s not on my blacklist 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3

Just now, triplem said:

I like Bo Young though , she’s cute. She’s not on my blacklist 

Lol..never really watch all her works....like could not finish...:phew:

can I say how do your DP not have cream all over her face? Like if I were to eat like this, expect my nose to touch the cream lol

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem your Kim Young Kwang also on Runway Cop lol. Show off his abs. You no watch? :joy:

No . One of his few works that I did not watch . I also don’t know why . I watch most of his stuff.  Maybe I’ll watch it one day since your oppa is there.  

@sushilicious it’s a skill to eat like that :D

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

No . One of his few works that I did not watch . I also don’t know why . I watch most of his stuff.  Maybe I’ll watch it one day since your oppa is there.  

KYK small role. But he nailed it as model. My oppa just too crazy there. But i have a good laugh.

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh I change with you! Now Oppa never cover his Mustache...happy? :joy:

:wub::wub::wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Lolll despite the views there are still people who loves it hahah it's normal. Everyone have their own taste...

Like how i only watch violent stuff and everyone watches sunshine and rainbows lol

Actually hahaha not so sure which is more realistic...sunshine and ponies or violence lol in terms of irl

I guess you enjoyed Voice.  Due to misinformation, I thought KJW appeared only in ep1 of Voice.  Ayoh, binge watch last night till ep 4, saw only a bit of his teeth ah.  Got nauseous wathcing through the gory blood and violence in the drama, just to have a glimpse of his white teeth. :astonished:

+2

• LOL 4

18 minutes ago, s00ki said:

I guess you enjoyed Voice.  Due to misinformation, I thought KJW appeared only in ep1 of Voice.  Ayoh, binge watch last night till ep 4, saw only a bit of his teeth ah.  Got nauseous wathcing through the gory blood and violence in the drama, just to have a glimpse of his white teeth. :astonished:

+2

Lol. I actually finished Season 1. Gonna Skip 2 and go for 3 :joy: because 3 have a certain element which I really like lol.

But I don’t call myself a voice fan lol

I watched voice after KJW’s drama Guest which I loveeeeeee. So decided to catch S1 for him haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes . The Hong  brothers relationship is my favourite thing in this drama 

I like Gli Hyeon as well. As for their sister, she was pretty young when she was taken, and it had been awhile ago. Not to mention, she thought that her brothers had died. Also, she had been through intense brainwashing so that she could serve the cause. I thought it was more realistic that she wouldn't recognize her brothers after all that time.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ryan Gold is distracting me from Huang Jingyu's lats and delts. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1