Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Didn't watch haha.. sorry but no YYS... Just No.. haha.... I think someone here got watch

+2

+2

:joy:i see..i think i ask the wrong question to the right person..or i ask the right question to the wrong person. Ok now i know your most beloved oppa is YYS. 

@kokodus what happen IF...to prove your loyalty to JKH oppa..you have to jump out of the wintergarden ship??:scream: 

@000231846597 thanks! I'm keen on watching that. Although honestly season 1 didnt really leave much impression on me but since now i come across YYS at HP..i m going to give it a go again by rewatching season 1 before 2. 

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlouYou need to be here long time ok with us. You will witness me changing oppas like there's no tommorow.

+2

+2

unnie @Lawyerh (since i must be the youngest here if our age is based on how long we are here:joy:)...how come you are more loyal to your rice cooker than to our human oppas?? (Hang on..it s you right the one with 17 year affair with RC)?

10 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

RDTK 1 is definitely a better story. But season 2 has better chemistry within the ensemble cast.

Yeah agree! I really enjoy the story and chemistry between the doctors and nurses more than the love relationships in RD...

I especially love the nurses and Mr.Gu :D

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplemknow my seasonal habit. Yes I always resurrect the old dying thread of oppa that I love. Ask @im0202 on that YKS :lol:

@snowlouYou need to be here long time ok with us. You will witness me changing oppas like there's no tommorow.

+2

LOL I think I'm starting to see your habit :lol::lol::lol: But it's fine and perfectly normal... My oppa list is ever-growing too hehe

BTW I'm waiting on more news on YKS lol there's been nothing for ages:unsure: He supposed to have new movie but I guess pushed back due to COVID.

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@kokodus what happen IF...to prove your loyalty to JKH oppa..you have to jump out of the Wintergarden ship.

I can't imagine such a scenario. Unless oppa also develop feelings for Dr. Winter in later season. Since people are saying anything can happen way too often in the main thread, I guess such a scenario is possible too. LOLOL. IF it happens i think oppa can have me and let Dr. Winter be with Dr. Barren garden. LOL.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Aww @Sushimi but how come you didnt come out of the house at all for a month? Was it banned in your country due to covid 19? At least here they still allowed you to go out to do some essential things. Now is even better as they re slowly easing the restrictions.

You are right! :) convid 

:( My heart pain for my money and the coffeee...my floor gets to drink it but not meeee:tears:

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem you want pineapple head, then I will give you pineapple head. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_OIfkXKD7PKRJYaF5Ij9

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem It was Jang Dong Yoon's famous line from The Tale of Nokdu. :sweatingbullets:

+2

• LOL 3

Just curious, anyone here playing Animal Crossings? I think I am getting addicted. A bit wary it will slowly take over my drama watching hours :lol:

37 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Actually quite surprised The King would be so universally panned. I am lucky I am patient enough to wait for reviews first before deciding whether to get into it. [Maybe becoz I had bad experience in The Heirs].

Have not started watching The King yet. This pic popped up on my twitter feed and I spent some good 5 mins staring at him. He looks like a beautiful painting. Arghhhhh. I love Heirs btw. It was my second or third drama and I remember watching all the eps so religiously. It was fun. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Have not started watching The King yet. This pic popped up on my twitter feed and I spent some good 5 mins staring at me. He looks like a beautiful painting. Arghhhhh. I love Heirs btw. It was my second or third drama and I remember watching all the eps so religiously. It was fun. 

It’s really not that bad. One thing for sure you can see lots of handsome oppa shots. But I suggest waiting till it finished airing. I’ve decided I will read binge watch it when almost finale so as not having to wait weekly and get answers more quickly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Dhakra Do you have that Bok Joo gif where she screams "Die die" ? I can't find it, I don't know where I saved it. Sighhh. I think I might need that tomorrow or next week if the writer of the drama I'm watching pulls some crap in the name of plot twist at the end. 

@ktcjdrama I think I'll start The king after HP ends. I can't watch more than one drama at a moment. I know that there are a lot of bad reviews but LMH dramas always get such hate comments, it doesn't bother me anymore. I enjoy KES dramas too, she writes swoonworthy romance scenes. Hahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Is it part of the clips from Old School Intern??

Absolutely.....:joy:

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

There is this comedy scene in a tamil movie where when the guy is getting ready to attend a job interview, his grandma tells him to watch the horoscope predictions for his zodiac sign in the TV to see how his day is going to be. For his horror, the prediction guy will say that he should avoid colours like red, blue, green, yellow, white, black, he practically name all the colours. LOLOL. He will be wearing a blue shirt, white pant or something like that so his grandma will tell him to remove everything....including the inners .hahahahaha. This is just a dig on how we shouldn't rely on such things. 

When I read colour theories on HP, this is how I feel. They practically name all the primary colours that is there. HAHAHAHAHAHA. What will a poor colourblind person will do. I can't even.....

Oh mai gahhd @cenching what the hell is that? :dizzy:

• LOL 5