Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Lee Joon Ki is :love::heart::glasses:(Hot) He is so cute my god:glasses:Can’t wait for flower of evil! If y’all ever post on the FOE thread. Tag me!

+2

• Love 2

@ktcjdrama : for your post on the shipping thread

DUHspVK.gif

@Sushimi FOE - interesting story line.. I'll have to wait and see. If it's such a heavy drama like TWOTM or the like..then I might have to pass. 

I want to give Confessions a go though (but now have to finish the cheesy romance Emergency Couple first). 

+2

@triplem It's Oh My Baby day today!! Woohoo!! :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

239frs.jpg

@Sushimi Will tag you in my future Flower of Evil thread posts :kiss_wink: Definitely looking forward to this drama!

• Love 2

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Oh yeah @partyon...I have such a long day today..meetings and work after this...but I will make time to live cap if my stream works... I am so excited for the sperm hunt :lol:

Same here, enjoying my morning coffee and the rest of Good Casting ep 8 before a meeting filled and busy workday begins... Because of work I won't have time to catch up on tonight's Sperm drama episode until tomorrow. :bawling: Are you still watching Good Casting?

Spoiler

c2pay31ul0s11.png

• LOL 1

@triplem @partyon @Sushimi

Here sometimes I wish I had a meeting to go to:tounge_wink: instead of being stuck at home. On second thought..probably not. At least at home I can stay in my pyjamas all day long. In my last career...I only had one meeting per month and I was already like :bawling: can I just go home nowwww

You two enjoy OMB tonight~~ 

My first post in a thread with 5,600+ pages .... should be worth 10 points easy!

+2

• LOL 4

Been playing this song in the background while I work.... :wub: Hope there'll be more edits with this song once S1 is complete. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So I spilled my coffee...All over the floor..my quarantine...WHYY...Quarantine is bad enough but my coffee...

tenor.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

So I spilled my coffee...All over the floor.

Lucky enough it's not on your computer.

• LOL 2

30 pages BC (before crisis) in HP land ...when everyone was agreeing with everyone else

kUzIxyn.gif

Oh how I miss those times

tbBYbqg.gif

Clearly I have too much time on my hand (...NOT). But I backtracked the thread to its first few pages and how peaceful!!! 

+2

@Lawyerh by the way I read the news that YYS recently watched the musical Another Oh Hae-young with Teacher Kim co-star Seo Hyun-jin. I hope there would be season 3 of Teacher Kim and both of them can at least make a guest appearance....

• Love 2

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodusi smell your loyalty shifting drastically from JKH to YYS. Please confirm! :joy:

9kN9.gif

I still like JKH oppa.:ph34r: Tell me how should I prove it. LOL. 

• LOL 2

46 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Lucky enough it's not on your computer.

but my coffeeeee :( I didn't leave my house for a month. Today I finally went out and got myself a coffee and come back to it on the ground. :(

+2

• Sad 3

54 minutes ago, snowlou said:

30 pages BC (before crisis) in HP land ...when everyone was agreeing with everyone else

Oh how I miss those times

Clearly I have too much time on my hand (...NOT). But I backtracked the thread to its first few pages and how peaceful!!! 

+2

Me too... each time I visited the thread I these past 2 weeks or so I noped out of it very quickly lol. 
But some gifs posted by our brave friends... really :joy: *slow claps

50 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

@LawyerhI hope there would be season 3 of Teacher Kim and both of them can at least make a guest appearance....

Ahhh yes I’m also still waiting on news of RDTK 3 where the casts from seasons 1 and 2 can combine... Would prefer this to a whole new cast again like in S2.

• Love 2

+2

Aww @Sushimi but how come you didnt come out of the house at all for a month? Was it banned in your country due to covid 19? At least here they still allowed you to go out to do some essential things. Now is even better as they re slowly easing the restrictions.

@im0202 LOL. Indeed..im a chicken when it comes to confrontation. I just watch from the sideline (with popcorn in my hand:joy:). In saying that...i feel criticism through funny gifs are generally gentler than words...however since i havent been at the receiving end i wouldnt know if it's so. 

@Lawyerh is dr romantic 2 any good? I ll have yo rewatch the 1st one first (they say you should rewatch thr 1st one to understand thr 2nd one better). 

@triplem i dont think i know anyone who loves meeting:rolleyes: oh...maybe one. I'm on the verge of asking everyone what their jobs are..but i'm going to refrain myself. 

18 minutes ago, snowlou said:

is dr romantic 2 any good? I ll have yo rewatch the 1st one first (they say you should rewatch thr 1st one to understand thr 2nd one better). 

RDTK 1 is definitely a better story. But season 2 has better chemistry within the ensemble cast.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1