Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious ya have a bit mixed feelings on buying dvd. In couple years it will become clutter. I tried to have more minimalist approach in buying stuff lately. 

@triplem & @ktcjdrama Marriage not Dating is quite classic. YWJ is love. Next you should try Divorce Lawyer in Love. That drama signed me up to Soompi. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

ya have a bit mixed feelings on buying dvd. In couple years it will become clutter. I tried to have more minimalist approach in buying stuff lately. 

I would keep it as a momento hahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh I started Marriage Not Dating . I put it on my to watch list for ages...and finally got round to it ...quite melodramatic but fun !

Omg that is the most cracktastic show ever. Hahaha. I don't know what you are talking about, it's not at all melodramatic, am I forgetting something?? Hmmm I only remember it being totally fun and snazzy from the beginning to the end. YWJ is love!!!! There is a scene in 5th or 6th ep, I bet you will end up laughing until your tummy hurts during that ep. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

YES!!YES!! :love: I am officially smitten by PHJ!!! He is good looking in a manly way, tall (a tad skinny though, he needs a steak or 2 but his arms got so much veins), good actor, good kisser #WinkWink, old enough for me to fangirling without feeling dirty.....:love:

@triplem @ktcjdrama

Well, my children are big enough to take care of themselves and going around without me so I am free most of the time....:glasses:  :joy::naughty::skull: #SaltRubbing #HumbleBragging

+2

• LOL 2

@triplem @ktcjdrama lolllll Her voice sounded so similar...Jung from FP is on psychom :joy: and she died so that she can get back to FP lol

And of cause..

Spoiler

The lift drops and his parents died. A way to start all kdramas...

But the murder right...it’s really a delicate staged murder..

the murderer is OCD for sure...The way he paced the stuff on the table, the way he placed the body side by side. But something is a bit off that doesn’t match OCD. The blood on the doorway, the gas pipe...Hm...

Live reaction: 

He is screaming like a girl lol. 

I like his hyung lol (he is not gonna go evil or something right....???)

• LOL 3

@triplem @ktcjdrama normally YWJ is lovely. But this 2 dramas i dont really like.

Spoiler

Queen of 7 days.

Introvert Boss.

• LOL 2

38 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama lolllll Her voice sounded so similar...Jung from FP is on psychom :joy: and she died so that she can get back to FP lol

And of cause..

Reveal hidden contents

The lift drops and his parents died. A way to start all kdramas...

But the murder right...it’s really a delicate staged murder..

the murderer is OCD for sure...The way he paced the stuff on the table, the way he placed the body side by side. But something is a bit off that doesn’t match OCD. The blood on the doorway, the gas pipe...Hm...

Live reaction: 

He is screaming like a girl lol. 

I like his hyung lol (he is not gonna go evil or something right....???)

Welcome to the world of PsychoM...!! 

You should just binge watch it and share with us your live reaction for the ending. I am keeping mum about the show for now. 

@Lawyerh I agree with you about YWJ

@cenching lucky you!... I am getting there soon ;):lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I like his hyung lol 

Kimchi oldies taste proven :joy:

• LOL 2

Lol even the Russian gangster from fp is in it lolll

Okay lee An is cool...

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol even the Russian gangster from fp is in it lolll

Okay lee An is cool...

Russian ahjussi is everywhere . A drama will not be complete without him . 

Do you like my new team Kim addition? Kim Kwon is lurve 

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama normally YWJ is lovely. But this 2 dramas i dont really like.

Hide contents

Queen of 7 days.

Introvert Boss.

Why??? 

@cenching haha . But part of me don’t want him to grow up so fast .He’s very precocious - 8 going on 80 . He’s an old soul & Is good at wisecracking . 

+2

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh I will put Divorce Lawyer on my watch list too! Esp since it's the drama that got u signed up for soompi... I can't remember anymore what drama got me signed up... hmmm

I think I'm watching too many dramas now. Kinda feeling a drama fatigue coming :sweatingbullets: or is it withdrawal symptom of no FP? :lol:

• LOL 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Omg that is the most cracktastic show ever. Hahaha. I don't know what you are talking about, it's not at all melodramatic, am I forgetting something?? Hmmm I only remember it being totally fun and snazzy from the beginning to the end. YWJ is love!!!! There is a scene in 5th or 6th ep, I bet you will end up laughing until your tummy hurts during that ep. Lol. 

Melodramatic in a sense that it had the usual tropes & k drama ommas. But I find it a lovely watch . Ok will get to eps 5 , 6 soon

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

Awww:bawling: he missed his parents:bawling: ...feeling a little sad:bawling: oh...Your Oppa @triplem looks good lol I think your Oppa looks good with gelled up hair hahaha not too sure can see male bangs or not, but him with gelled hair it’s a A+ for me hahaha

Okie! Finished EP 1 lol

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why???

Spoiler

Lack chemistry

Hes not that passionate & not convincing

Storyline also not too good

Eh well actress of his pair also... haha... 

Do u watched those 2 already? 

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh I will put Divorce Lawyer

Haha let me know how is it. I found it quite cute. Have some swooned moment that i really like. But some people dont like the actress. 

Shim hyung tak @Ameera Ali fav is 2nd lead there 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Melodramatic in a sense that it had the usual tropes & k drama ommas. But I find it a lovely watch . Ok will get to eps 5 , 6 soon

Actually I watched this show during my early kdrama watching days. So I remember thinking how refreshing and different this show is from all the other trope-y dramas I'd watched until that point. LOL. Maybe it would feel ordinary if it gets aired now. Haha. The thing is even though they have all kdrama tropes, the way of story telling is different. Like I really loved the format of each ep where in the beginning they show a little preview of the ending scene of that ep. But only, by the time you reach the ending, you would get a totally different feeling from what you watched in the beginning. Clever screenplay writing!!!!! The omma is one of my fav character, she is always great in all the shows. I'll go ahead and declare this, she is the best omma in the kdramaland. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

It has a different vibe from normal TVN dramas...

Ohhh so the female student is connected to Lee An in a way on that faithful day...so her father was a suspect....

lol trying to catch a pervert who thinks you are a pervert and you still have to touch her lol. Logic...No wonder wiki was like...Lee An not very smart...can see:joy:

• Like 3

@Lawyerh I went to check out Divorce Lawyer info. Looking at the pictures, I think I've tried watching it before... didn't get through it though, I have forgotten why. But will give it another try. 

@sushilicious I tried looking for the cross stitching app... not liking it. Esp.no cute pictures. 

• LOL 3

@ktcjdrama actually LUTYN is one of the drama i tried long time ago. Didnt like it at 1st. Love it after 2nd trial.

But might not always work for all drama.

Ep 1 DLIL still build up the story. It will pick up on ep 3 or 4. 5-9 is my fav. The rest ill discuss with u later, if u really can watch until then lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lol @Lawyerh saw Nam Gil on the carpet entering the place haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1