Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin ~ kekeke... my tastes are pretty simple as well I think? hahahaha... ok, am not sure but yea, am not fan of super serious dramas because I watch dramas to relax. but what I meant is that romance dramas that really touch must have heart.

so let me give you an example. there is this drama called "wuri's family" which was the first drama for kim rae won as well as kim jae won! so some sub sites have it titled as "our house" and it is really old but I still remember the gist of the drama. kim rae won is a student and he falls in love at first sight with a deaf and dumb girl. the second lead is his best friend but he never saw her in a romantic light. his family is stunned at his choice of girlfriend and so they try to break these two up because they think second lead girl is better fit for him.

meanwhile, girlfriend comes from rich, protective family who think this fella will dump her eventually because she is deaf and dumb. both the families want to protect their kiddos but it was a very sweet first love story. kim jae won is the other second lead guy who is in love with second lead girl and has his own crisis issues where he is dealing with being the son of the mistress... and this was a light drama. not really melo. so it is not like you can't have fluff but when you have heart, you remember the drama even though you watched it years and years and years ago... I just miss watching romance dramas that had so much heart. :unsure:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

696 :relieved:

@Lmanglayou mean something serious like Bae Yong Joon drama? .. the fastest way to touch my heart is a handsome namja :rolleyes:

I am not watching something serious like Winter Sonata seriously. I only watch some episodes then skip skip then watch again. it's too serious ughh.. and I am not liking to cry too much for a drama. like Queen for 7 days. I dropped it because it was full with tears. ughh I can't bear to watch a story like that. that is why I am more in romantic comedy drama. laugh and love is enough for me :heart:

• Like 5

@Sejabin ~ yea I don't like overly crying dramas and avoid those. so I knew 7 days was going to be sad and didn't bother. but I do like melo and makjang kind of genre as well as weekend and daily dramas. so yea, neither light nor heavy??? somewhere in between????

and winter sonata is weirdly addictive. watched it just to see what the hype was all about and got totally sucked into it. hahahahah. it is one of those dramas where you know it does not make sense but keep watching anyway! :sweatingbullets: hahahaha...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Qhhhh Shin Ha Kyun is finally on running man! Let alone Variety! Wooohooo

U like him? Not fancy him as oppa right? Hahaha.. btw Pied piper is quite good.

@Lmangla i think the song, setting, pretty face make up for that winter sonata. It was frustating but i continue to watch too lol. 

@Sejabin forgot also time slip dr jin also PMY. Managed to watch to admire Jaejoong face. Most PMY drama not memorable i tend to forgot u see. But that sec. Kim annoyed me quite a lot. Lol. Cos i was no choice but to watch as my sis big fans of it :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @sushilicious

I am watching HPL. Episode 1 is bit boring and over the top, I will see if I will continue....No one can portrayed cringe-worthy role without causing overly cringy reaction better than YIN yet....PMY is pretty and a good actress but I am agreed with @triplem I don't really get her acting....Btw, PMY is sooooo petite borderline on tiny....KJW is as smoldering as usual....

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

the fastest way to touch my heart is a handsome namja :rolleyes:

okay, now that I have thought about it a bit more... for me, handsome namja doesn't really matter. it is all about a moment that touches me and it is difficult to describe but it has to feel genuine?

like I remember the drama scandal. there was a scene where the adopted father finally accepts the kiddo and they both hold hands and walk down the street and the kiddo just smiles like the sun has come out and-- I actually cried when watching..

I loved five children when the lead stood up to his family and asked how they can humiliate him by insulting her and they should talk to him instead. it was such a swoon-worthy moment but the guy is in his 40s and the scene doesn't even include her. just his family.

I loved the suspicious housekeeper where she finally puts away her sadness and gives him a smile and he is touched that he actually cries on seeing her smile. found that so romantic....

so yea, moments with heart.... it doesn't really need to pop out in any way but something that moves me.... if it is handsome namja, it is plus but it doesn't need to be.... maybe I don't have simple tastes? hahahaha...

• Like 2
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

U like him? Not fancy him as oppa right? Hahaha.. btw Pied piper is quite good.

Lol yeah i don't fancy him as an oppa. But his acting skills is a 100 for me. Haha. He is super shy to go on variety. He never go variety. But i guess i know why he is on running man. Lee Kwang soo and him recently finished a movie. So probably he is here to promote with LKS.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla i think the song, setting, pretty face make up for that winter sonata. It was frustating but i continue to watch too lol. 

kekeke... the OST was spot on where you really felt the season of winter. and yea, the story itself was maddening.. the only thing I remember is the guy saying something about how no one knows why the red thread connects two people but once the red thread forms a knot, it can be difficult it cut it no matter how everyone or even the two people try...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @sushilicious

I am watching HPL. Episode 1 is bit boring and over the top, I will see if I will continue....No one can portrayed cringe-worthy role without causing overly cringy reaction better than YIN yet....PMY is pretty and a good actress but I am agreed with @triplem I don't really get her acting....Btw, PMY is sooooo petite borderline on tiny....KJW is as smoldering as usual....

+2

It took me till second half of ep.4 to warm up to the drama.... I continue watching only because I want to see KJW... Loving ep.6 so much because he has lots of screen time with varying expressions. I think I can rewatch that episode again and again just for him.

I'd be honest it's still hard for me to see the coupling. Somehow I still see traces of Sec.Kim in PMY. They really should've styled her differently when she is at work, eg.just let her have her hair down all the time would be much better. Her image as Sec.Kim was too strong.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Her image as Sec.Kim was too strong.

Some dramas (especially K drama...<_<) do tend to hitched on the main cast previous popular role purposely, free publicity....Similar to TYH where there were many Goblin's side and minor characters appearance and some "shout out".....

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@ktcjdrama 

Spoiler

It’s kinda sad that they didn’t talk about like their funny moments. 

Like Hae Mi for example lol..They missed it :joy: 

But it’s very cute that Nam Gil just went to the fridge and sat on it. And him getting angry like Priest Kim after getting the answer wrong :joy: So cute. 

Totally forget that they took reference to Along with the gods :) 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@cenching I like  @ktcjdrama didn’t warm to it until episode 5 , if you want true , there isn’t good plot , but I watching because made my own plot , what it feel to be dating our lion :joy:

Roar Roar :mrgreen:

@sushilicious my crush , nearly blind me with his fabulous body :love:

@ktcjdrama  watch it now , Behind scene our lion is adorable again :joy:

@triplem the kiss was so bad , when they show it in behind scene, I want to cry literally the kiss only make little contact :rage:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@angelangie Go watch The Fiery Priest... :) You won't regret it...

@Sejabin I had wanted to change my DP to exactly like yours... It's such a romantic scene... But I think I will change to Ryan Lion instead :lol:

right now....after work i switch off my computer and i dont feel like watching anything :x

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

@sushilicious love ur new dp. But i got complain. Why hes trying to hide his mustache?? :joy:

Btw MDL i also follow u create custom list. Try to figure out for minutes how to show the pics lol.

@Ameera Ali hard selling often not working. We need to figure out other way lol. Kidding. I think she really will not touch lion. Let her be :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali he should be passing the test lol. Since they are friends hahaha

@Lawyerh lol. Saw it haha. Haha. I don’t really go to MDL. I think of MDL as my portfolio. Whatever I watched. Mainly movies, I put it up. Probably two more movies and I will hit a hundred yayyyyy

• LOL 4
  • Love 1