Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, cenching said:

One of my Sis lives in Surabaya, Surabaya in Jawa I presumed?? :joy:

Yes jawa timur surabaya is. Haha i also no idea at all about kalimantan. And map is not my strongest point too... :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

and @sushilicious ~ bright girl's success was such a fun drama because she turns down his proposal and cue separation angst but it comes from a pretty hilarious reason....

Spoiler

have yet to see another drama where a girl's dream is to serve in the army! LOL... so because only single women can serve as volunteer soldiers, she tells him that she will do 2 year service and then marry him. he is like "why on earth do you want to serve? men don't wants to serve.. does that make sense? so I am supposed to be the girlfriend who waits for her oppa to finish military service?" :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes jawa timur surabaya is. Haha i also no idea at all about kalimantan. And map is not my strongest point too... :joy:

I am from Kalimantan Barat, The Land of Beautiful Ladies....:joy::joy: As many outsiders assumed....:joy::joy: Or should I said, misconception?? :joy::joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, sushilicious said:

That’s why I love Guest and FP’s female cast. They all kick butts. I mean...when will you see a FL head butt the ML?

Have you watched Lookout? The actress is a former amateur boxer & does all the action scenes herself. She’s pretty amazing & was doing the action scenes right into the 1st trimester of her pregnancy. The story  is great too . Kim Young Kwang is the ML. You should watch it . Also Life on Mars . FL can also kick butt . No fluffy romance in these dramas 

8 hours ago, staygold said:

KYK's new rom-com on its way right?

Yes , yes !! Whoppeeeeee.  I  am counting down . 

@Ameera Ali the angling of the kiss is no good . Bad bad PD. He kept using their heads to block view ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, cenching said:

Tangerine flavored Kaya?!?! Kaya combo with marmalade?!?! Those who invented it need to be crucified, burn on stake with those Tangerine flavored Kaya hanging on their necks... No one allowed to messed up my Kaya....:skull:

Tsk tsk 

@Lawyerh the hard sell not working on sushi ... lol! 

No numbers

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

and @sushilicious ~ bright girl's success was such a fun drama because she turns down his proposal and cue separation angst but it comes from a pretty hilarious reason....

Reveal hidden contents

Coming to think of it are there any dramas of girls serving in the army ? I think SK is such a male dominated society, so rare to hear girls wanting to do that 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

the hard sell not working on sushi ... lol!

Ya not working lol. Theres a time when salesman need to accept defeat and move on :joy:

I still cant really imagine tangerine kaya taste haha. 

LUTYN i only left ep 15-16 but triplem his mustache didnt come back :bawling: I prefer first half of drama for that reason alone, haha kidding. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

LUTYN i only left ep 15-16 but triplem his mustache didnt come back :bawling: I prefer first half of drama for that reason alone, haha kidding. 

Be patient. Lol

@ktcjdrama if the fp special is subbed, please pm me the link lol

@Lawyerh He looks good! @Ameera Ali your crush trying to outshine Kim lol

4-E5-B32-DD-1-B77-4-AE2-9296-936-F506-C8

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, sushilicious said:

I guess it’s time for me to say this...

Welcome to the New Era of this thread...

The HPL Era. Fiery Era has ended its ruling. 

+2

686 :kiss_wink:

that's because uri aries namja (KJW) is too hot for us to be cool :heart:  don't worry.. I.. still.. love.. you.. :relieved:

a4cd9adc3cdbf1738d33cd3102336598.png

@Lawyerh @triplem 

in city hunter, PMY was like an ornament to the entire drama HAHAHAHA :joy: 

in Healer, oh guys, let us confess, it was the script! WKWKWKWK.. Song Jina is still a legend. even though I am not liking her politic storyline in any drama of her, but whenever she puts a couple to her love story, whether they are veteran actors like Bae Yong Joon, or noona combination like Lee Minho & Kim Hee Sun, or plastic dool like PMY and Ji Chang Wook, or even a idol couple like Yoona and Hong Jong Hyun, your heart will be dugun dugun if you watch them. right? xixixixixix :kiss_wink: 

in Queen for 7 days I like her acting but also its because Lee Dong Gun and that lead actor also daebak actors. 

in Secretary Kim, I feel like, what kind of a drama is this? WKWKWKKWKWK.. it will be wasting my time to watch. HAHAHAHAHAHA

the point is Park Min Young is flexible. like a rubber HAAHAHAHA.. you can match her with anyone and she can acting good :joy:

BTW Morning Guys, love you all :kiss_wink:

• LOL 5

@Sejabin i totally forgot city hunter. I also finished that. Shes watchable there, but not very impactful. I think the script just made it that way. The prosecutor played by LJH is the most memorable character actually for me. I was heartbroken bcos of him there. LMH was okay only, hes tall and looks good in any clothes and i was a bit newbie when watching it, so i kind of enjoy him there.

Ya Queen 7 days. LDG quite good, more swooned by him (mustache character also lol). 

Secretary Kim. In MDL i give 4 star out of 10. Haha i think their fans will kill me. At first i thought its promising, i was dead wrong. 

Spoiler

I even write review on it in MDL. Btw if anyone of u see me there, add me as fren. Im using same nickname w soompi. 

@sushilicious he is! Love his simple white shirt. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Coming to think of it are there any dramas of girls serving in the army ? I think SK is such a male dominated society, so rare to hear girls wanting to do that 

There is one Taiwanese drama. Girl's Power.

PWzywc.jpg

@sushilicious just checked, still not subbed yet...

@Sejabin @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh have you watched the BTS of HPL for ep.5-6? Go watch in the main thread....:wub: I'm so giddy now because of KJW :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, triplem said:
12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Reveal hidden contents

@triplem ~ thats part of why I love this drama. people think that older dramas are boring and miss out on gems like this. yes the cinematography is not great and the fashions are kind of odd looking but really one has to look at the story.. there were lots of stuff that still remain fresh in this drama because it was atypical. (tagging @kokodus) ...

so mentioned the girl's dream but one of the other things that doesn't get covered often -- a chaebol who goes broke and conned. sometimes we see that almost like a flashback in revenge melos but to have that covered as part of plot in a rom-com?...

we are used to chaebols who are business smart in rom-coms...but here his journey deals with the aspect of going broke, the depression, the heartache and clawing his way back. this is the sort of thing that may get covered in a revenge melo but it is definitely far from rom-com territory.

think it is one of the reasons the drama had a 40% rating in its time though it is not well known now. it came out in 2000 after the asian financial crisis when there were many people who were struggling financially. remember my mom saying that actually both the leads have pathetic lives but they are so plucky that it is fun to watch them and it is not depressing...

and I share @stroppyse hesitation towards female leads who are in high school when they meet but here it worked because she is actually 2 years older than her classmates (at 19/20) -- so she failed one year LOL and had to drop out another due to her con artists parents. so now her focus is to settle the debt of her parents, graduate and go back home to the countryside -- so she has no time for what she feels is city folks nonsense hahahha... so how often do we see a female lead who is not competent and failed high school? LOL:lol:

and the drama had one of my favourite love confessions because it was kind of backwards. they both ask "why do you like me?" with a genuine puzzled air. -- how many dramas do that? in so many dramas, we have no idea why and sometimes it seems like that it has all to do with hormones and chemistry perhaps? :P

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh a pure coincidence how i was on MDL

This is what i do when my fav drama ended. Go to mdl to review and give 10 stars for it. U do the same :joy: Great mind think alike lol

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

You watched a lot hahah

Ssshhh :ph34r: not even my full list tbh. 

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Sejabin @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh have you watched the BTS of HPL for ep.5-6? Go watch in the main thread....:wub: I'm so giddy now because of KJW :wub:

Haha havent chingu.. What he do this time? Hes pretty lovely and swooning material indeed. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Sejabin ~ so I checked out her private life ep 5 and all I can say is "hmmmm. :mellow:" hahahahhaha.... honestly, it was like every other TVN drama that I find disappointing. it has lots of gloss but no substance. without watching any of the other episodes, I understood ep 5.. there's an essential ingredient missing to what makes a drama fun -- conflict! without a central conflict/problem that the character is working through, a drama ultimately feels meaningless and lacks heart.. so maybe it is because I can't relate at all to her fangirl problem?... and I agree with you -- lion is super hot and smoldering and she just stands there.

@triplem ~ this girl seems to have a special talent for making the men smoulder while she stands there with the same exact dazed expression in every single drama. so basically people don't notice her and only notice the smolder of the man. hahahaha... she was so annoying in city hunter that I dropped the drama even though the story itself was interesting...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

694 :no_mouth:

@Lmangla ... my love ... :heart: .. my real life is already full with conflicts. I don't want to add more conflicts if I watch drama. WKKWKWWKWKWKW :joy: drama is to be enjoy, to be excited, to be dugun dugun.. to fall for handsome namjas :love:

you will never, ever, see me watch a drama that full with conflicts and all those life principles and lessons and anything like that, -_-

I will watch a drama if:

1. full with laughter (like fiery priest) so I can excuse all the action scenes wkwkw..

2. of course with the handsome pretty face A class actor ^_*

3. full with dugun dugun scenes

just that. I am a simple girl, right? :blush:

main.png;compress=true

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4