Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

Han Bit came out. And this congressman was killed by someone you will not expect and frame Director Seon for the killing. Director Seon is charged so he is in prison. 

Spoiler

EA11-B049-3-B15-4-E8-F-BC8-E-CA9166-F2-D

:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Out of the left field here...Was Ryan Drunk? Why are they in the bathroom together? Somemore asking her to sing?

Wait..it’s outside of the house lol

lol. Asking for the secret house code, then he said is a secret lol...okay that’s enough from me. Lol

LOL.... I was actually wondering why for such a high class residence, the ceramic/marble tiles they use are the small pieces one. Those are usually cheaper. The big slabs are the expensive ones.... LOL.... I cringe at their condo hallway. Yes, it does look like a luxury bathroom LOL.......

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@sushilicious

I understand your sentiment about KJW. He is much better as a psychopath villain. Rich lover boy isn't a suitable role for him....When I see Ryan on screen I keep expecting him to turns his back and slowly flashes his sinister MTG's smile to me.....

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @SejabinThat test to upgrade fan cafe membership is just so funny. List out all oppa pants color hahaha... 

And yeah ktcj that my secret door password is bimil... can he be any cuter than this :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

It's Quiznos... You'll see it a lot if you watch Terius Behind Me.

I haven't tried it :P

@cenching @sushilicious I miss MTG too... and also his role in Who Are You (2013) ~ not the School Series. He doesn't have any lines there, but his screen presence is really strong.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama love the bts. She always call him oppa oppa haha.... the kiss also like better in bts. 

Did you notice how he still closes his eyes even though they were only rehearsing the bed scene?

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's Quiznos...

I was genuinely suprised because it’s a normal thing to see subway :joy:

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, triplem said:

Coming to think of it are there any dramas of girls serving in the army ? I think SK is such a male dominated society, so rare to hear girls wanting to do that 

Well, there is DotS which shows a woman serving in the army. :) 

There is no conscription of women into the army, only men. So, women who serve are all volunteers, but the SK military does have women in it.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Yeo Jin Goo. :love:. He’s a humanoid. @stroppyse

Yeo Jin Goo!!!!

I need to catch up on this week's episodes of HPL, but I have to say one thing, I do find it funny that "Ryan" keeps being mis-pronounced "Lion" by the Koreans leading to all of the lion jokes in the drama. It has to do with the fact that R and L are both pronounced with the same consonant in Korean that is about midway between R and L versus having consonants that differentiate between them as in English and other languages. It's an old joke, but still cute.

Actually, there is an older k-pop star who went by the name of "Ryan", and I think his fans used to give him stuffed lions as homages.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh TvN need sheet sponsors ,  where I see this similar sheet before :lol: - it’s bother me thinking about it :joy:

We saw similar sheets but in grey color I think with peach borders in Touch Your Heart! :P

Time to go shopping for sheets!

+2

Spoiler

D3IOMpwX4AAYdxT.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh do you like your Oppa to do bad guy roles? Because I do! Sometimes the best actors are the ones who plays both sides of the field :) plus Oppa looks good as a villain too :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Yaaaaaaaa @sushilicious KJW is killing it and you are missing what might be the only pure template rom-com in his career!! :lol: Get off your judgement high chair and watch for heaven's sake! Or not... whatever! :tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 4

@staygold thanks , they probably buy one get second free :joy:

How come KJW face change 100% when he laughing , than when he gives these sexy smile  - meltdown heart :mrgreen:

Spoiler

50B5BDE5-1D77-4D74-AE17-6B249E4E4F42.gif

8184B32A-0A54-499E-8B0E-8263845E9B2C.gif

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Well, there is DotS which shows a woman serving in the army. :) 

Ahh yes Kim Ji Won who was the army doc .  I think it would be so nice to see more army k dramas ! Sometimes I get bored of them prosecutors & Doctors. Not to mention the abs scenes that can be incorporated!!:P

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

------------

@Lmangla awwww you make me want to watch that JH/JNR show asap. I'll see what I can do. 

oooh, if you watch bright girl's success, do post your thoughts/comments. would love to read them! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1