• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

2 hours ago, triplem said:

me... I need a durian gif for occasions like this...

Did you like Beijing? My sis lived in BJ for a while. She hated the winters there. We only visited her when it was warm. I love the Summer Palace best among all the historic places we visited.

Maybe you can start a durian cult here, who knows?

I liked BJ when I stayed there, not long after 2008 Olympics. Everything was nice there; even media censorship was loosen up a bit back then. But after I left I heard the city became heavily shrouded with haze. Then there goes a whole lot of restrictions on the entertainment industry and internet speech. It saddens me.

I actually prefer cold and dry weather in winter there. It is not that cold if you compare to the regions in even upper north.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I think I like no.4 the most haha.

And the trot one :joy: I swear it was stuck in my head for so long LOL. More people need to watch the show! I'm still thinking if I should watch the previous eps where YJS did other genres(?) with other singers. Did you watch the earlier eps?

HAHAHHA the trot is still the memorable. 

:happyshakes:

I only watched couple of previous episodes. Got no time to catch up with the whole series. I was behind the newest episodes for most of my drama lists

:nonono:

Team subtract is losing :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic