Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

This year has a lot of good dramas... It's always that perpetual struggle of too many dramas too little time... :sweatingbullets:

So many that I am anticipating to start while now still playing catch up with current dramas.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

am i the only one with Hotel? :D 

Me me me.... oh u've been not around... i've been gushing abt it for sometimes....

@ktcjdrama i love biology teacher... swooned.... :wub: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I love me karate/cop teacher :ph34r: Waiting for Mr Do.:D And or Mr Mastuda :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious @nateko So I just finished V3 lol. I know so late :ph34r:. And i hope im not opened up sushi old wound :lol:.

Reveal hidden contents

To me the ending quite artistic...

Kind of sealed the deal for those tragic ill-fated brother. 

The whole family surely have some mental illness run in their blood, the father psycho (?), still don't know why he need to drown his son in the well. KW antisocial. KM pure pyscho. 

The problem for me is... on epilogue ... whats with that trope of BJS not dying omg... i just don't like him.

I'm not in for V4. Ah well, unless new detective is hottie :lol: But then they might kill him too... Hmmm.... 

I'm also not sold on the idea of season 4 but oh well. Who knows if they'll even make it? :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, nateko said:

I'm also not sold on the idea of season 4 but oh well. Who knows if they'll even make it? :tounge_xd:

Could you imagine the last part instead of Bang Je Soo only, this version of Kousuke enters as well and call the woman ‘mother’ 

Spoiler

174-FE428-066-E-4-DEA-96-F4-0507-A015-AC

Me:

Spoiler

964-D8903-E244-4-AB0-89-BE-CB0668-F9915-

so beautifulll.

Then overall Kousuke just wants to kill kaneki lolll

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Me me me.... oh u've been not around... i've been gushing abt it for sometimes....

@ktcjdrama i love biology teacher... swooned.... :wub: 

did u watch the released today? :D i know im loving the stills they been releasing :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@angelangie yea all the trailer is sooo gorgeous. The settings, the clothes, the lighting looks so artistic. And IU is witty & pretty. But im not familiar with the male lead.... 

I can't wait. I'll look for u, once i watched w/ sub tom :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@angelangie yea all the trailer is sooo gorgeous. The settings, the clothes, the lighting looks so artistic. And IU is witty & pretty. But im not familiar with the male lead.... 

I can't wait. I'll look for u, once i watched w/ sub tom :D

i know the male lead cause he used to act with Kim YooJung lols....and he is awesome is most...however when i see him again in deLuna....he looks kinda gaunt to me....im not sure is it to be in sync with deLuna or he had been acting in quite a number of films back to back? 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin & @Lawyerh , @ktcjdrama @triplem:joy: Why they holding umbrellas :smirk:

# team husband bird :tounge_wink:

Lighting pls... before @Lmangla scream at u :joy: I only see yellow umbrella darling....:joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

hehehe i have another one that i'm waiting however it will only be released next year!!! however we finally get the teaser!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lighting pls... before @Lmangla scream at u :joy: I only see yellow umbrella darling....:joy::joy:

I am not working for  channel A :mrgreen::joy: , 

@angelangie in hotel there wouldn’t be any affair :joy: there security is strong :tounge_wink:

15630285951563028587.gif

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i know the male lead cause he used to act with Kim YooJung lols....and he is awesome is most...however when i see him again in deLuna....he looks kinda gaunt to me....im not sure is it to be in sync with deLuna or he had been acting in quite a number of films back to back? 

I've made reservation at Hotel Luna and will check in soon ;)

Yeo Jin Goo recently acted in Absolute Boyfriend. I think his gaunt look is only because he's outgrown his teenage look? But yeah, he's been very very busy. The Crowned Clown, Absolute Boyfriend, and Hotel Luna consecutively.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Sung Hoon I Live Alone next episode will be in Singapore for a photoshoot. Interesting. :) 

sexyyyyyyy... + Weather = A wonderful master piece :D (don’t quote me on this lol)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I've made reservation at Hotel Luna and will check in soon ;)

Yeo Jin Goo recently acted in Absolute Boyfriend. I think his gaunt look is only because he's outgrown his teenage look? But yeah, he's been very very busy. The Crowned Clown, Absolute Boyfriend, and Hotel Luna consecutively.

thats what i thought too....and i thought i had been seeing his name appearing nonstop back to back

@Ameera Ali er can u get me a black panther? i love that more :D and while u go hunting for one....i take this for now :D 

15630285951563028587.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4