Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Oh yes, they show you your reaction and others who reaction to you hahaha :eatdatcarrot:

+2

What I am worried about here that other users could see how much the twerk I have collected so far. :Megalol: The people who live in this thread might be fine as they already know what's going on. I'm thinking for others who don't know the history, those who just visit as a guest just to have a look. I told you I'm not complaining here. I'm just amazed. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Here's hoping! :winkx:

@im0202 @kokodus But actually ask you guys, Season 3 hasn't been confirmed right? All the interviews have mostly stated that it's confirmed up to 2. So there is a possibility that the show could end next season if the ratings aren't as favourable. Just want to make sure I didn't miss a report that did say its confirm up to 3.

No you are right. Season 3 will be officially confirmed only after season 2 ends. There is still a possibility that it might get cancelled after 2 seasons if the ratings are low or due to some other practical difficulties. I really don't think the ratings will drop, but I hope everything goes well for the show and we will get another season.

Tbh a part of me is also scared because of how we have to deal with more and more delusional theories for one more year if S3 is confirmed. Lol. 

But who knows, maybe I'm the one who is delusional....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@im0202 @kokodus But actually ask you guys, Season 3 hasn't been confirmed right? All the interviews have mostly stated that it's confirmed up to 2. So there is a possibility that the show could end next season if the ratings aren't as favourable. Just want to make sure I didn't miss a report that did say its confirm up to 3.

Yup Shin PD only said he and the writer have planned for 3 seasons (I'm guessing in terms of story-telling they could go to Season 3).

But how far they go depends on the viewership ratings. So we need the Koreans to keep the ratings up so we get S3!

:hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No you are right. Season 3 will be officially confirmed only after season 2 ends. There is still a possibility that it might get cancelled after 2 seasons if the ratings are low or due to some other practical difficulties. I really don't think the ratings will drop, but I hope everything goes well for the show and we will get another season.

3 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Yup Shin PD only said he and the writer have planned for 3 seasons (I'm guessing in terms of story-telling they could go to Season 3). But how far they go depends on the viewership ratings. So we need the Koreans to keep the ratings up so we get S3!

Thank you! I do think the ratings will hold for S3 but without confirmation, I am also going to be realistic that they could also announce that S2 is the end. 

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Tbh a part of me is also scared because of how we have to deal with more and more delusional theories for one more year if S3 is confirmed. Lol. 

Imagine if we go to S4!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

Mostly smaller groups, the biggest group I probably listen to is Mamamoo. But all the stuff from the bis groups is kinda lame and not very exciting. I don't think you will know any group I would list. But here we go. 

- Nature

- Pink Fantasy

- Fanatics

- Mamamoo

Some of their songs are better, some are worst.

But to give you an idea, I am currently totally into Nature's new single called "Girls".

Or for people who are a bit less soft-sided. Here the uncensored version

Spoiler