Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I feel you guys! for i-net connections. It does happen here too once in a while when there're bad weather. Signal suddenly disconnected from the source pole. It's how I got cut off from everyone in the internet. The annoying part is this shouldn't be happened especially when we're working at home which needs good i-net connections. All works has to stop for a moment and got delayed. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

I told my boss if last times I will opt to work from office however now that I had switch isp I’m going if she want to relocate me to work from home in a more permanent basic as I find I get to accompany my mom more which isn’t that bad u know

That's good thing you'll get from WFH. But if it has to be permanent, for me, I would prefer to work at the workplace better. There's something at home which keep distracting me. Yes, it's all my problem that i should be better in managing my time. But actually there's certain things that can't be reached optimally through online works.

@Sushimi you're surprised me with that clear count in number! I'm touched. 

• Like 4