Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sushimi ah lololol at snowball's gif. That scene is one of my fav..evilish laughin and then poo-ed ahahahhha

@Lawyerh the calendar..i can not on number 26...his face is just :scream:

@alleram95 oh...i love ji sung jo jung suk too. Jo in sung is very handsome but ive only seen him in one drama and one movie...he hasnt done anymore drama lately :tears:

7 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Sushimioh...i love ji sung jo jung suk too. Jo in sung is very handsome but ive only seen him in one drama and one movie...he hasnt done anymore drama lately :tears:

Which JIS drama have u watched? He’s one of my favourite actors yeah but agree he sadly doesn’t do many dramas:tears:

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 Love So Ji Sub in Master's Sun. One of drama I rewatched like for 100x back then? Haha... 

A bit mesmerised with Jo In Sung too in It's Okay Love, but not worshipping his ground yet :lol:

I can’t remember if you were active in Master’s Sun thread last time @Lawyerh

That was the drama that made me stop lurking I think. I was using my old acct that time. I loved the drama so much that I bought the Director’s cut dvd!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 Love So Ji Sub in Master's Sun. One of drama I rewatched like for 100x back then?

oh yesss i like master's sun too! But havent done a rewatch yet. SJS dramas are hit and miss for me unfortunately.

@Sushimi :kaching3: you so poor no money left to gamble so you gamble away a rabbit's carrot?:onfirex:

@im0202 its ok its love..and the movie is...admiral something something hahahahha...the movie is nice..the drama is so so for me...

@im0202 JIs also came as guest in 1n2d...he's quite entertaining there too. So in total ive seen him 3x. The most memorable one for me will be 1n2d. 

29 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@wallflowersforjane @alleram95 @Lawyerh @kokodus HP peeps what happened in the main thread while I was away? :ph34r:

Not sure also! Trying to find out if anyone saw. @alleram95 and I got there too late, so all we know is a couple of posts were deleted and our poor @triplem had to step in. :tears: One post remained 'cause it was quoted and it was in big font.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1