Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Ofcourse...i visit the HP thread regularly, i wouldnt miss the daily entertainment for anything........ahhh its so funny... LOL

Do update us about any interesting happened in there.. I'll get ready my popcorn :lol: 

But I hope it doesn't happen too often tough. Poor @triplem has to take care of it. She even got PM here and there :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@alleram95 I am so amused all your oppas have J and S initials. :tounge_wink:

Now that you tell me, I just realized they have J and S initials. :lol: It's just a coincidence

@im0202 I didn't visit HP main thread that often even during the drama is airing. When it started to get crowded, I just visit occasionally. At first I diligently read every and each posts, but when when it's getting crowded, I even missed several pages :ph34r: we have to rely on @kokodus update about any interesting news from there.

@snowlou I think I only watched 2 JIS drama so far. That Winter The Wind Blows and It's Okay It's Love. His performance in IOIL were really great. I low-key shipping him with GHJ :lol:

@Lawyerh Master's Sun is a drama that introduce me to SJS too. I have watched it twice I think. I remember I cried during the scene he got critically wounded. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@snowlou I think I only watched 2 JIS drama so far. That Winter The Wind Blows and It's Okay It's Love. His performance in IOIL were really great. I low-key shipping him with GHJ :lol:

@Lawyerh Master's Sun is a drama that introduce me to SJS too. I have watched it twice I think. I remember I cried during the scene he got critically wounded. 

I was a Sogonger  after MS drama lol. And now look what happened... SJS is officially off the table :sweatingbullets:

I also think IOTL is one of JIS's best performances. I already liked him after TWTWB (also watched him in WHIB) but his performance in IOTL is on another level :wub:

Edit: I'm sorry for all the drama acronyms but I'm lazy to type the full titles lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus @im0202 @wallflowersforjane @Lawyerh @alleram95 omo...i.just had a light bulb moment...if it's true s3 isnt confirmed until they see how S2 is received thennnnn....guess what...i think IkSong ship will def sail in S2 then...coz they wouldnt want to risk it to wait until s3 just in case it will never be produced. Wohooooo :piggydance: am i a genius like u ju or what? :Megalol: 176

8 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Do update us about any interesting happened in there.. I'll get ready my popcorn :lol: 

@im0202 @alleram95 This emoji was totally made for us. :eats:  

I have the thread bookmarked as part of my activity stream but I don't even look at that anymore. I only go over when I see it come up as a Hot thread or when y'all report. Heehee! Reading that TripleM needs to deal with PMs as well was :dizzy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@snowlou @wallflowersforjane 

All in a day’s work . Headache today . Best part is my own ship thinks I’m bias to the other ship just because I don’t allow extreme shade throwing . :luvarrow:

Sorry @rosierosie . Are you ok with your name being there ? 

@triplem it's all good^^, I was joking with you. Thanks for remembering me lol^^.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 and JJS'ers here, is Two Cops worth watching? 

Haha yeah before Masters Sun I always think SJS not handsome and I thought I won't watch any of his drama. But I got bewitched to him aftet that. 

I watched a few eps of Two Cops. Quite entertaining! But I think JI is still better. Cos got GHJ hehe

• Like 2

@Lawyerh Uhhm... I think I watched Two Cops until mid episodes and just continue until the end via recaps. The romance part (?) didn't grab my interest but other than that it's quite good. I forgot the reason I drop watching it live in the middle although it's quite interesting. 

If in OMG JJS character deals with the girl and the ghost, this time in two cops it's between the ghost and him inside one body :lol:

@im0202 GHJ really have great chemistry with all of her partners. No worries about the acronyms, I understood all of it because I've mostly watched the dramas :D (except WHIB)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1