Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's come up with another name for My Unfamiliar Family too? How about Makjang Express? :D

Mwuahahahahahaha..... :Megalol: 

Ugh.. from how you name it I bet it full of makjang story line. Is it more makjang than TLE? Because TLE is the worst makjang ever. Oppss... sawry for TLE lovers if you're here. 

I saw the first trailer and it looks good but I just feel very lazy to watch it. I mean I even still paused some of dramas I currently watching.

@Sejabin per post 1 point. @Sushimi @angelangie have replied to this. Why is it now and not before? Because the multiply points pasca two weeks release has ended. Hmmm... how should I put it, it's like a sale season! They give you good promos for a new launching product. So that what happened to us now. If this is wrong please clarify me. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ugh.. from how you name it I bet it full of makjang story line. Is it more makjang than TLE? Because TLE is the worst makjang ever. Oppss... sawry for TLE lovers if you're here. 

I saw the first trailer and it looks good but I just feel very lazy to watch it. I mean I even still paused some of dramas I currently watching.

How to put it? Unfamiliar Family or Makjang Express as it now shall be called, is a weekend drama condensed into 16 episodes. Every episode reveals at least one family secret. It's pretty impressive - I can say that I haven't been bored once. :D

It's not as makjang as The Last Empress. That drama I don't want to think about.... Some of you may remember why. :D

:onfirex:

458  *** re-calculated

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya tell me the name... let me the judge of it lols...

Googles: list of Korean actors :joy:

@Sejabin  Hanyeoun = Mr. Playboy - I will reach out to him if you tell me what you need help with :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Is the one in ur office ngganteng? It's fine if so.

Translation - hensem. 

Soompi rules need to translate other language lols

Does anyone know if Hanyeoun is handsome? :D

:poledance:

EDIT: He's a chaebol. Nevermind my question. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tell me what u like, other than hyun bin de kim sam soon? :lol:

Okay I think I've read a lot that you guys eggs on partyon to watch some dramas which she feels less interested. So what is your drama like so far @partyon I like HB oppa. But I ffd many scenes in CLOY. The last time I enjoy watching his drama was in MoA and only to end up getting a crap ending. W's writer is repeating his previous madness here. Making such an absurd ending!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 - U like Lee Seo Jin too? I think he's my oldest oppa... His sweet dimples melt me lols..  Have you watched Marriage Contract? One of my fav drama.

I'm neutral about him :) While Three Meals A Day is one of K-variety show that I like. But agree his dimples are deep. Hmm Marriage Contract? I think I've read the recaps for it or probably watched some clips?

Have you watched three meals a day with him as the main chef? He got several seasons appearing as the fixed member.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya tell me the name... let me be the judge of it lols...

I like e.g. the following actors:

Gong Yoo

Lee Joon Gi

Seo In Guk

Ji Sung

Jo In Sung

Choi Jin Hyuk

Cha Seung Won

Yoon Shi Yoon

Jang Hyuk

Hyun Bin

Ju Ji Hoon

I like a lot more actors, but I'm too lazy to write them all down.

The important thing is that I never watch a drama because of an oppa. If the story is bad, I will not continue watching it. Hotness of an oppa doesn't affect my watching. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

agree with @Lawyerh you can not be a playboy if not handsome wkwkwkw

They all are old. Btw do you like old guys?

Are they all old? :joy: I guess they're all over 30. But the thing is that I like actors who can act. I can't watch something that is visually nice, but the acting is awful (*cough* Cha Eun Woo *cough*). And the question was which actors I like, not which oppas I like. :joy:

Here are examples of younger actors I also like:

Park Hyung Sik

Kwak Dong Yeon

Seo Ji Hoon

I forgot the actor from Stranger. He's also very good!

Again, the actors I listed are not the ones that I'm necessarily visually attracted to. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1