Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

Oh yeah...monkey/flower boy (you can call him using this two names or just use one. Haha) he has been on my dp since yesterday :kiss_wink: he cute huh?

Super cute! Haha! He was (is) my first K-boy crush since his early 2D1N days. Downloaded tons of episodes for him. 

1 hour ago, MY15 said:

When I first saw +/- on some of the profiles and on the hot topics page

Thought: oh what is this korean variety show

Then I went to the forum

Thought: Oh it's a numbers game. I like. Shall try.

Now

Thought: Oh they like to talk :lol:

I am one of those who wonder why anyone would want to post anything on facebook. And thought chatrooms are filled with 18 year olds. So this has been a real eye-opener. I am still quite amazed, also by the friendship between you.

The more to the party, the merrier!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Newsie said:

Actress Soo Ae might be returning to the small screen! On June 23, a source from the drama industry told Ilgan Sports, “Soo Ae will be playing the lead role in the drama ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up’ (literal translation).” The lead role is that of Ha Young Eun, the leader of the design team at […]

The post Soo Ae In Talks For Her First Drama In 4 Years appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

Wow Soo Ae! I remember watching her in A Thousand Promises. That was really sad!

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

dang it that's never gonna happen is it @angelangie cuz you're always super active

:nonono:

guess ill just waste all my points on the box

Que Sera Sera... the future's not ours to see. The one ranked the 3rd on the top contributors of all times in Soompi list has not been active after 2017.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane this is hilarious, this is the true definition of “never search the videos online if you haven’t watched, cause will have major spoilers.”:lol: This is the first two videos that came out. No joke!

Reveal hidden contents

798-A9853-4597-4838-8-D39-4617-C42-B4-F8

+2

Gah! I opened it! Never mind, by the time I get to that episode, I probably would have forgotten.

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

To be frank...I was about that age or like maybe 1 year different yeah, when I join...and yes people..if you do the calculation you will know...that I’m generally quite.......................Young.:ph34r:

It is not hard to guess coz you said you're going to do an internship recently :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1