Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushiliciousMy apartment is very dark unfortunately and we haven't a lot of daylight in this season. Using flash is the only option I have to make it look even and not dark. Dreamcatcher was a little problematic I agree, because all that golden stuff flashed back pretty hard. It's not too bad on the other stuff. 

Well, my latest post with Davichi was from a Top Down view if I remember. 

Unboxing? Mhm, not really. But interesting idea, but I don't have a proper cam for that. Could just my phone and I don't know if I would be satisfied with it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

@sushiliciousMy apartment is very dark unfortunately and we haven't a lot of daylight in this season. Using flash is the only option I have to make it look even and not dark. Dreamcatcher was a little problematic I agree, because all that golden stuff flashed back pretty hard. It's not too bad on the other stuff. 

Well, my latest post with Davichi was from a Top Down view if I remember. 

Unboxing? Mhm, not really. But interesting idea, but I don't have a proper cam for that. Could just my phone and I don't know if I would be satisfied with it. 

Stick your phone to your chest and hope for good clips

+2

• LOL 2

@triplem Yes I love YYS. Have you watched Youth over flowers with both of them?!?! YYS is such a mama bear there. He was the one taking care of the other two, without him they would've starved and stranded there. Haha. Need to check this one out when I have time. 

• Like 3

+2

@sushiliciousLike...really? Aren't there tripods for smartphones? Mhm, I could do a test and sent it you, that way you could tell me if the result is acceptable. 

But...wait? You were on my IG? Were some of my latest follower you? :scream:

• LOL 2

Remember when I told you about Blackpink coming to Germany/Europe? Well, I definitely won't go. And with the new information given, even @sushilicioushas to admit that the prices are way too much. ESPECIALLY if you see the perks or benefits you gain while buying the VIP Tickets. Let me give you the list of all perks and the prices, I'm sure you will laugh like I did. 

BLACK VIP TICKET (535€ /  612$) 

• Opportunity to make a groupphoto on stage before the concert. (without Blackpink)
  • Waving goodbye after the concert when Blackpink leaves the concert hall.  
  • Access to a seperate VIP lounge with snacks

(PINK VIP TICKET 366€ / 418$) (Also for Black VIP)

• Soundcheck before the concert
  • Shopping at the merch booth exclusively before everyone else.

Yep, thats it, you get as present an additional Lanyard and of course shipping is not included.

But hey....you get a photo on an emptry stage without Blackpink!!! Just you and a few strangers! AWESOME! :D And you can WAVE TO THEM just when they are leaving! 180€/200$ well spent. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra IG? Pwahahaha NO. I wasn't logged in to my IG when i was looking through.

+2

• Like 3