Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2 :kiss:

@Dhakra different in what? If in a something case, your bodies react pretty much alike, then it’s not different right? :huh:

• LOL 3

Just now, Sejabin said:

+2 :kiss:

@Dhakra different in what? If in a something case, your bodies react pretty much alike, then it’s not different right? :huh:

I guess is the personality different. The only thing they are All similar is the need to.........Affection.

+2 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thanks @lynne22 I am starting to feel better and better each day. It's really cold here right as we are going through a really cold spell. It's -32 with the windchill. I am so glad I am working from home and not have to commute in this frigid cold. Canada is funny that way.. it gets extremely cold in the winters and can also get extremely hot in the summers. 

@Sejabin I laughed out loud at your comment on the girl's post ("Are you sure he's a guy and not gey") LOL at this point I don't even know why he's with her. Like they're both messed up.

@triplem I've stopped trying to help because she doesn't really take anyone's advice and she just posts her problems and opens a new thread every week with some new problem with the SAME GUY. I read your reply to her and it was really good. She needs a dose of reality. Honestly, I think she needs to not be with anyone until she has a good, hard look at herself because no man is going to fix her. She doesn't even know what she wants!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I guess is the personality different. The only thing they are All similar is the need to.........Affection.

+2 

+2 

it’s been a long time since I read the word ‘affection’ in soompi :rolleyes:

@mouse007 she is just imagining there. She wants letters and planning bubble bath together but she isn’t want to sleep together and that guy just hold her hand in the morning. What the heck? :skull: I mean she wants to have bubble bath together but not sex yet also they sleep together side by side and not expecting sex together. Really that story is just imagination :no_mouth: a healthy man with a healthy girl if doing buble bath together we all know what next. Tsk :unsure:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Sejabin Hahaha! You're so funny. I think she does it because she doesn't want him to lose interest so she keeps giving him hope that it's going to escalate. She should be careful because we all know what happens when you play with fire....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

we all know what happens when you play with fire....

You turn into barbecue.

Spoiler

:joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just...Swimming around and saw the Off topic React being used on that 35 year old woman who made @Lmangla angry. Great job @stroppyse for standing up to put the off topic button and to protect our lovely EO. :glasses:

Kermit did the thing that I did not dare to do, when I read that part.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@SejabinMen are all different, no man is like the other, some like different things than others and all men are different in terms of what makes them......"hot-blooded"...aswell. Some like to have intimacy and very personal "attention", but other like it rough or don't like kissing at all. Some like lingeries, but some doesn't.

But if you touch the right buttons, then our bodies will react all the same. The "final procedure" is all the same, when we are at point X...then it's all the same. Some may need more help than others.

@sushiliciousSigh...baby sis.....Why?  -_- We don't have....."a need to". We aren't hunters looking for the most amount of....."affection". I just try to explain that you cannot generalize it.

I don't really would like to give her advice though. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

saw the Off topic React being used

Heading right over to see it!! 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

Heading right over to see it!! 

+2

Ahaha did the same!!!! @stroppysealways being the daring one!!! Bravo!!!!  

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@Dhakra I’m just a kid, this kind of things are normal to ‘Adults’ I’m just an ‘Adult Teenager’ I haven’t fully grown yet. So these kind of things weird me out. ^_^ I am a pure and ‘INNOCENT’ (TOTALLY) Child. :) 

Plus, I’m not 100% aiming towards you. That creator did talk about some hot stuff that weirded me out a lot. :ph34r: And She used my NAME! SUSHI! BUYING GOOD SUSHI!

From Writing Peoms to Buy Sushi to Mwah to Insecurity. My name is ruined...:joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 2

+2

@sushiliciousYou weren't complaing about this in the "Guess the abs" thread. <_< But suddenly it weirds you out. Pure & innocent. Yeah...sure... :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@sushiliciousYou weren't complaing about this in the "Guess the abs" thread. <_< But suddenly it weirds you out. Pure & innocent. Yeah...sure... :phew:

Exactly what I was going to say. C'mon @sushilicious Are you kidding us?!? You were the most active on Guess the abs and guess the kiss events. LOL. 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 4