Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodusI....I.....Uhm.....can we please start bickering again....I'm not used to have you on my side.....

@triplemOmg you also said I'm in the clean. Is today my birthday? Did I win something without realizing?

I'm not used to people agreeing with me. I have to defend either me or some leads. Ohh...yo girls finally found my weakness....HARMONY!  

19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I just drop off packages that @staygold wants.

I am just sitting there on a sofa @triplem gifted us!! Occasionally doing a few burpees for every abs pic that gets posted. :P That's ok! Lets say all ab pics are posted for me! :lol:

@sushilicious u jekyll u hyde!!? :lol:

+2

• LOL 4

@triplem I don't know if you call that a proper reply since she basically just said "thank you for your reply" and then proceeded to reiterate her issues with the guy :wacko:

@Lmangla the only problem is that the writer in this case is stuck in the same scene and cannot move past it so we are all bored watching the same stuff happen on loop! Can't we ever get to the next phase of this story? Or do we just all drop this drama and move on? LOL

Plus I'm not buying the whole thing about not having intimacy. I mean, they have to be getting beyond 2nd base because I mean, they're not just lying in bed are they? 

• LOL 4

+2

@triplemWoohoo! I try it. :D 

18 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Didn’t she said that she had intimacy with him, but then at the last part she said that she is lucky to not have intimacy with him?

Yeah, that confused me aswell. She also said they got both tested but keeps repeating that they didn't have any intimacy yet. 

@mouse007The question is, what is intimacy? Is intimacy just having.....you know what....or does it start way before with kissing, "exploring" each others bodies and well....touching.

I guess everything describes it differently. For me intimacy starts very early.  

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

Yeah, that confused me aswell. She also said they got both tested but keeps repeating that they didn't have any intimacy yet. 

Maybe they got tested because they were both sexually active with other people before. I recall her writing that she was active before but that she became a Christian or something and she decided to give it a break which is why she's not intimate with him (plus the fact that "she does not trust him"). But there are other ways to be intimate so I'm not sure where she draws the line. 

But guys, whatever drama she's writing, we seem to all be buying it to some degree because we all know what is going on. Hahaha! 

• LOL 2

laughing so much over this video... the comments are also in line with what I was wondering... how deep is this bathtub? why are the curtains so strong? and why on earth is this video titled "shirtless ethan" -- taking a leaf out of guess the abs? :lol:

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

@kokodus I am nodding furiously!! :w00t: Also I wasnt hallucinating I have a slack invite in my mailbox!! Phew! I thought I need to stop looking at abs!!

+2

What?!? We were just talking about it and someone already opened a group and gave you an invite?!?!

C'mon we have so many mods here, someone open a group for us in slack. I don't know how to do it. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Dhakra being intimate can be anywhere from being just close (such as enjoying a close relationship) to have sexual intercourse. I think in her case she means the latter but just because you're not "doing it" doesn't mean you're not doing "other things" like touching. If she really wanted to be chaste, then she would have to cut everything out. 

Guys, is Legend of Fuyao any good? Should I watch it?

+2

@kokodusPhew...goodie

@mouse007Mhm okay,  that could be. But I think we are using way too much brainpower on this. :D 

@sushiliciousI stopped reading after Ms-.

@triplemtoo free? Sounds like you need more dramas...:phew:

@SejabinThat....doesn't make even any sense. It is totally out of context. :huh: It doesn't have anything to do with me. Stop try to put me in stuff without any reason. :D I have nothing to do with that.

@mouse007 Legend of Fuyao....I watched a few eps but I can't remember why I didn't continue watching it. I think I might have come across something flashier than that drama at that time. Idk. You can give it a try and tell me whether it's worth watching. Lol. 

@triplem Coffee friends is that Na PD show with YYS and YSJ right?!?! Is it being subbed?!? I want to watch it as well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@sushiliciousMy apartment is very dark unfortunately and we haven't a lot of daylight in this season. Using flash is the only option I have to make it look even and not dark. Dreamcatcher was a little problematic I agree, because all that golden stuff flashed back pretty hard. It's not too bad on the other stuff. 

Well, my latest post with Davichi was from a Top Down view if I remember. 

Unboxing? Mhm, not really. But interesting idea, but I don't have a proper cam for that. Could just my phone and I don't know if I would be satisfied with it.